Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors. - page 16. (Read 92656 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
@augustocroppo

False? Read the #2 post of this thread. Prove me that any of my statements are wrong.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
NOTE: The below text represents the false accusations made against Usagi by multiple users. I am not the author of any part of the text and I do not endorse the content expressed.

'He listed mining hardware up to almost 30% above list price, included shipping costs as assets, doubled some share prices, etc. ABM is just an example, if you go over Usagi's spreadsheet, you will find almost nothing but numbers that are similarly detached from reality, although not all of them are quite this extreme. Usagi needs to inflate his bubbles. BMF shareholders have apparently paid over 500 BTC to CPA for this insurance, but they  are getting nothing in return for it. CPA (ran by usagi) has refused to pay out BMF (ran by usagi) for reasons he is not disclosing. At this point, I fear this is more than just about lying and misleading, and Im beginning to fear this whole thing is a scam that goes a lot further than what I described here. I have many other red flags pointing in that direction, but I will give usagi a chance to explain first before I list them here. But IMO, the above alone would be enough to put him in jail in any regulated market. Identifies himself as Oliver in the first post, but constantly signs with Serena. One of the above is a lie. He has earned a scammer tag for misleading his investors too many times. It's like Usagi is mad at you and others for trying to kick over his or her house of cards. To be fair, even if we prove nothing from this thread at least we have a place to discuss Usagi's securities. I'm going to deal with two seperate incidents where there is a clear indication of usagi acting against the interest of one group of shareholders in favor of shareholders in a different company also managed by usagi.'

'They paid for something - and usagi should have ensured they got that something (and is the only person in a position to honour that insurance).  Instead they're just paying 5 BTC a week to CPA for absolutely no gain. It's absolutely clear from the contract and the context in which it was introduced to investors what this insurance was against.  Yet usagi has refused to ever claim on it. I think we all know that if your appeals to the mods had any merit, Puppet and any other name that you drop would be gone from the forum. The reason why is obvious - there's no explanation it can give which would be at all credible.  I half expect to see the contract vanish from its website to be honest - though wondering just what usagi could replace it with that would be at all credible. Oh - and how DID you get more yes votes than have EVER been in circulation?  You didn't by some chance transfer unsold ones to yourself to vote with (then send them back) did you?  I asked nefario about that particular nasty little trick a while back (by PM) but got no answer - so assume it IS possible for a company owner to generate as many yes votes on a motion as they like. If Usagi is not getting a scammer tag for all that bs, then whats the point of this forum in the first place? Do we really need to wait until he has wasted all the coin on who knows what or cashes inn and runs? Sure, then we can cry here and confirm that BTC community got fucked once more. Just about every other question raised, usagi will try to bluster around with an explanation that (often) doesn't make sense - but at least is an explanation of sorts. So, does usagi know something about FPGAMINING that you dont, or is he just buying up distressed shares that he already owned to temporarily push up GLSBE prices to inflate his book value (and even then doubling that value in his books like he does with most things anyway)? Lets see if Usagi even denies doing those trades before I provide further evidence.'

'While no proof or even evidence of scamming, I did a quick back-of-envelope calculation to get an idea of the size of this unfolding trainwreck. The more evidence I see, the more convinced I am that usagi is not incompetent but is acting with the criminal intent to steal funds from investors. When I first met usagi, I thought it was an idiot. When it made CPA, I was pretty sure it was a crook. Now that we're starting to look more deeply into the books, I'm quite certain that usagi is a crook. Usagi keep lying to forum readers and publishing unreal NAV's. And now he is really busy deleting (forum mods deleting for him?) questions from forum threads. I was reading the threads when Usagi had turned out to be pulling a lot of shady tricks and unethical business practices (circular investing in his own funds to control the price and inflating his value shamelessly with imagined numbers) and looking back over the old threads they have been scrubbed. This forum is probably the worst thing for Bitcoin right now. He is a cancer for this forum.'

'Oliver Richman, know troll in mailing lists and forums, is about 40 years old and not a single bank trusts him with a CC? As you probably know, usagi (Oliver Richman) is following me around the forum like a pervert.  And only because I (and multiple others) pointed out that he is incompetent. Guess what, he is not only incompetent but he is also mean spirited nuter with long history of trolling. Time for the scammer tag. We also need hero tags for the people who trolled this fuck. I'm sure the time for a scammer tag has long since passed, and the time for a hasty exit before the cops get here has since arrived. I'm sure the deletion of posts is in response to the likely investigation by major governments' securities regulating agencies (SEC/FSA) - wouldn't want to leave any evidence lying around. Usagi is another version of Dank - the trolls will consistently bomb the threads for us. He already deserved a scammer tag imo and if Maged was not sure at that point, I agree that the deletion of his posts should now convince him. Applying for reconsideration of the scammer tag for usagi. 1) usagi has been misleading his customers in the past in various fraudulent business schemes. Even if it were the case that this was not enough for a scammer tag, he now: 2) has deleted about 1000 of this posts to remove the evidence. 3) does not want those posts to be restored. Something else to be considered: 4) he has a VIP label and should therefor be under extra scrutiny. 5)  Is back hawking a new business venture in this community despite there being unresolved issues surrounding his past ventures.  If the point of the scammer tag is to warn people against dealing with those who have an unsatisfactory record when it comes to meeting their obligations, then this is exactly the kind of situation in which it can be useful. 6) Voting as a shareholder with interconnected stocks and personal shares. 7) Usagi first promised then rescinded on Bakewell insurance saying that it would be refunded at first if Ian wanted, then if the shareholders voted for it. 8) BMF's CPA insurance plan, usagi failed to properly resolve a conflict of interest.'

'This is also when usagi started defrauding nyan investors (which I never got around to posting about) by making interest free loans to CPA (dressed up as holding YARR shares for the books).  At this point usagi is attacking me instead of what I'm posting, and in fact skipping over entire chunks of my posts just to pull out parts where I come right out and say I'm trolling him. On that note why isn't usagi getting a scammer tag for personally deleting every bit of information about his businesses?  I'm not even a shareholder and I'm finding it inconvenient.  I can only imagine how much his shareholders have been screwed over by his action. Usagi however is bush league, there's dozens that did the same exact things he did except they had the common sense to keep quiet. I think there's another very big reason why usagi hasn't got a scammer tag.  Look at the record of who does and doesn't get tags - pretty much without exception tags are only awarded to people who don't ste up and attempt to defend themselves in the complaint thread against them. We have an example of a high volume posting troll being banned in Rarity ... I wonder if Usagi is nearing that territory. It is easily observable that Usagi is not attempting to contribute in the community and visits the forum strictly to stir up shit. Similar to Rarity. The tipping point I believe with Rarity was bringing false scammer claim up against Dank. Similarly Usagi is making baseless and malicious accusations now. The same actions Usagi took with CPA and BMF are what Usagi calls me all kinds of names over. What a nice way to lure newbies in to your bullshit projects and scam them for coin. Good job usagi, honest indeed. You deserve the scammer tag only for this. Newbies must be warned of you and this is the best way to do it.'

'Apparently usagi's now selling off FPGAs bought using BMF funds on behalf of BMF shareholders and using the proceeds to repay the "liquidity loans" he took out for CPA, presumably because he offered to make himself personally liable for those loans but reckons he can tell the BMF shareholders to go screw themselves. That's gotta be fraud, surely? Of course this is not a "company" in any meaningful sense of the word so there's really not much to stop usagi "liquidating" his ventures any way he wishes. The contract never said anything about preferential shares. Using BMF assets to pay off a separate company debt is a scam. It is completely dodgy but it's what happens when you have these toy companies where there is no restraint on the founder/CEO/whatever acting entirely out of self interest because you can't oust someone from control of a company which doesn't actually exist.  "Shareholders" have no power in these toy companies. I think usgai genuinely believes having most of the shares allows you to steal from the remaining shareholders - it actually it believes it has that entitlement and that there's nothing wrong with doing it. If you don't follow this plan in the real world, you end up in court, usually jail. Yes that is the case and there is no evidence that a "secured note" exists. As a CPA shareholder I certainly didnt sign such a thing that would make usagi have first rights on any assets. If usagi is unable to provide proper accounting, it is reasonable to assume that he is bankrupt. As a CPA shareholder I demand to see the books right now. Consider this a letter of demand and if you havent produced the books in 21 days you will be considered insolvent. Also where is Usagi's company registered so people can serve legal papers ? This is pretty much a requirement in most countries. I'm still going on the assumption that there is no official record of his ventures as registered legal entities, which strongly suggests that his "contracts" created an assumed trust, and that said trust is now under liquidation. Usagi stated that intent himself. It wasnt like some accused him of doing it. He said he was boxing up assets and paying out one creditor over another. usagi has provided no evidence that he had a secured interest in the mining equipment (which doesn't come about purely because he's the major shareholder in BMF or because his name might be on the receipt for the equipment). He needs to explain how that secured interest was created and how he's legally a secured or preferential creditor of BMF. But if someone has a look in the last posts usagi made on that topic before GLBSE died (posts ofc are now deleted) you'd find that usagi was at the stage of admitting that the BTC was in theory owed and actually talking about various ways to address it - including CPA returning its shares in BMF to BMF.'

'Yeah, in recent (last week or so) discussion about the BMF insurance thing the issue came up of my accusation that usagi lied when saying that the policy was publicised and voted on by BMF shareholders (remember, my accusation was that BMF were defrauded - not that CPA was). It's also the easiest one to prove - as all the facts in it have already been admitted by usagi (basically ALL my evidence is usagi's own posts - plus the presence on blockchain of premiums but no insurance payout).  And the (now deleted) posts right before GLBSE shut down (like same day) had reached the point where usagi was admitting liability but arguing against BMF enforcing it as it would hurt CPA.'
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
Can you only ask questions? Where are your answers? Why is BMF not a victim of usagi's fraudulent business if the insurance contract is violated?

If the contract was violated, then there are certainly parties that suffered a loss. If that is the case, where are the claims of the parties which suffered the loss?

Maybe they keep silent because they still get money from usagi. Maybe they are ashamed to admit they invested. Maybe they gave up trying to argue and cut their losses. Why does it matter who the investors of BMF were? Does that make it any less of a scam?
vip
Can you only ask questions? Where are your answers? Why is BMF not a victim of usagi's fraudulent business if the insurance contract is violated?

If the contract was violated, then there are certainly parties that suffered a loss. If that is the case, where are the claims of the parties which suffered the loss?
In cryptography we trust
There are many clear posts outlining exactly why I feel you deserve a scammer tag, providing clear evidence of those claims. I'd be happy to respond to an answer to these claims that is made with evidence besides "usagi says it so it is true". Make it simple. Make it cut and dry. If you cannot do this, you should probably stop making an ass of yourself on these forums.

Where are the evidence? Where are the victims of Usagi's fraudulent business?

Activity: 686
Wat
You cannot just say "Oh look, BMF paid CPA 30 bitcoins therefore fraud". That is illogical and irreverent.

Irreverent?  Are you a God now?

More like monty python.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno
vip
There are many clear posts outlining exactly why I feel you deserve a scammer tag, providing clear evidence of those claims. I'd be happy to respond to an answer to these claims that is made with evidence besides "usagi says it so it is true". Make it simple. Make it cut and dry. If you cannot do this, you should probably stop making an ass of yourself on these forums.

Where are the evidence? Where are the victims of Usagi's fraudulent business?
Activity: 686
Wat
Turns out there is a special song you need to sing to make usagi finally go away. XD

Is it that song that was a big hit on parts of the Internet about 9 years ago?

I'm not sure when it is from but someone just linked me and I almost died laughing.

Sounds like the same song. That is an awesome song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRJRfPjhGyk  that would be this one.
In cryptography we trust
Please make a clear post outlining exactly what you feel I did to deserve a scammer tag, and provide clear evidence of your claim. I'd be happy to respond to a claim that is made with evidence besides "I heard someone else say it so it must be true". Make it simple. Make it cut and dry. If you cannot do this, you should probably stop making an ass of yourself on these forums.

vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
You cannot just say "Oh look, BMF paid CPA 30 bitcoins therefore fraud". That is illogical and irreverent.

Irreverent?  Are you a God now?

ir·rev·er·ent/iˈrev(ə)rənt/
Adjective: Showing a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously.

rev·er·ent/ˈrev(ə)rənt/
Adjective: Feeling or showing deep and solemn respect: "a reverent silence".

rev·er·ence/ˈrev(ə)rəns/
Verb:   Regard or treat with deep respect.
Synonyms:   verb.  revere - venerate

Does this have anything to do with "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices..." ?

Please make a clear post outlining exactly what you feel I did to deserve a scammer tag, and provide clear evidence of your claim. I'd be happy to respond to a claim that is made with evidence besides "I heard someone else say it so it must be true". Make it simple. Make it cut and dry. If you cannot do this, you should probably stop making an ass of yourself on these forums.
Activity: 532

Irreverent?  Are you a God now?
vip
usagi can't even get its story straight on simple issues like whether an account is its or what gender it is - yet somehow believes it can pull the wool over everyone's eyes on issues of actual substance.

Now I'm going to have to defend usagi on something, damn you.  I don't care what gender usagi chooses to identify with and I'm certainly not going to demand that he "pick one and stick with it".  He does need to realise, however, that how he chooses to handle the issue of gender identity within a business context is going to be yet another thing which affects people's perception of his stability and therefore his reliability and credibility.

It's really his attempts to gaslight people and maintain that "we have always been at war with eastasia" which should be the central issue.  It doesn't matter whether he's being revisionist about what he did and said in the past because he's delusional as fuck or for convenience - the very fact that he's trying to write a revisionist narrative regarding his Bitcoin "companies" makes him untrustworthy when it comes to doing business.

Summary appears to be, you claim I am writing a revisionist history (without evidence to show this) therefore Usagi is untrustworthy". Nice try. Does this have anything to do with "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices..." ?

Activity: 868
usagi can't even get its story straight on simple issues like whether an account is its or what gender it is - yet somehow believes it can pull the wool over everyone's eyes on issues of actual substance.

Now I'm going to have to defend usagi on something, damn you.  I don't care what gender usagi chooses to identify with and I'm certainly not going to demand that he "pick one and stick with it".  He does need to realise, however, that how he chooses to handle the issue of gender identity within a business context is going to be yet another thing which affects people's perception of his stability and therefore his reliability and credibility.

It's really his attempts to gaslight people and maintain that "we have always been at war with eastasia" which should be the central issue.  It doesn't matter whether he's being revisionist about what he did and said in the past because he's delusional as fuck or for convenience - the very fact that he's trying to write a revisionist narrative regarding his Bitcoin "companies" makes him untrustworthy when it comes to doing business.
vip
Usagi is positive that if he keeps churning enough words out eventually people will just give up and leave him be.

Maybe he needs an entire album released in his honour and not just a single song.  

That song's about some rec.martial-arts account that usagi apparently now claims is his/hers/its.  Yet not long back usagi explicitly denied that was his/her/its account.  Usagi can't even get its story straight on simple issues like whether an account is its or what gender it is - yet somehow believes it can pull the wool over everyone's eyes on issues of actual substance.

Just state your case with your "dry powder" like you said you were going to do, hopefully in a new thread, make it clear, make it cut and dry, and we'll deal with it. If you cannot do this, you should probably stop.
vip
Usagi is positive that if he keeps churning enough words out eventually people will just give up and leave him be.

Deprived et al. is positive that if he keeps churning enough accusations out eventually people will start believing him.

The difference here is that I am basically one guy defending myself and it's 4-5 people who are posting on me. So it looks like I am posting voluminous while all I am doing is responding to the accusations that are being lobbied against me. Why are you complaining about my posts? Looked at another way you're just pointing out the number of accusations people are making. Where's the evidence? You cannot just say "Oh look, BMF paid CPA 30 bitcoins therefore fraud". That is illogical and irreverent. That's just what it is. You need to show evidence. You cannot just say 'usagi is swindling people via fraudulent business schemes' when you don't have any evidence. You cannot even plausibly claim you believe it, if you do not have evidence. And if the evidence you present is shown to be false you cannot continue with your claim. It's illegal. Do you understand that?

All I'm asking is for deprived or whomever to make an OP which describes any particular instance of what they are claiming, and show the evidence that I have done it. Make it clear. Make it cut and dry. Seriously, if this cannot be done, apologize and GO AWAY.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Maybe he needs an entire album released in his honour and not just a single song.  

Define what you mean by 'album' or GTFO. Also, 'song'. I don't like what you are saying here so go ahead and define 'honour' as well. No linking other pages. I'll have my line by line breakdown of why nothing you say is even a real thing (I'VE certainly never heard of an 'album' before!) ready in 20 minutes!

e: You can't define honour so 'albums' don't exist, moron. CLOSE THIS THREAD AND BAN EVERYONE THAT SAYS I AM UNTRUSTWORTHY OR YOU ARE A BAD MODERATOR
Activity: 532

That song's about some rec.martial-arts account that usagi apparently now claims is his/hers/its.  Yet not long back usagi explicitly denied that was his/her/its account.  Usagi can't even get its story straight on simple issues like whether an account is its or what gender it is - yet somehow believes it can pull the wool over everyone's eyes on issues of actual substance.
vip

Just state your case and show your evidence or stop. If you cannot do this, then why do you make an ass of yourself on the forums?
Activity: 868

vip
So here's where you either shit or get off the pot.  Do you want to try to get to the bottom of these issues in a clear way?  I'm open to other ways of doing so in an organised, logical manner - where mods can clearly see what it is that is being disputed (without it being buried in pages of long generalised posts by both of us and many others)?    Do realise that on the Nyan one I don't think you even realise what incident I'm referring to yet - I've kept my powder pretty dry on that one.

I don't think you can afford to try an approach where you have to deal with clear unambiguous statements minus rhetoric - as the truth just isn't on your side.  But feel free to prove me wrong.

As I've said before, you should make a new post with a clear explanation of what your precise claim is, and containing whatever evidence it is you have. Until then, the onus is not on me to defend or show anything. The onus is on you to explain yourself otherwise it appears as if you are just crying wolf.

So in other words, just gonna keep doing what you've been doing?

Just state the case and show the evidence or stop. This endless parade of accusations that morphs from one argument to the next from week to week as each allegation is shown to be false is pathetic.

Oh lookee now Deprived is preparing to launch yet another accusation against me, whoop de doo. One that he himself admits he has been sitting on for weeks and weeks. Wait, what about the last 5 accusations he made? What happened to those?
Pages:
Jump to: