Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors. - page 15. (Read 92656 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
For fraud check the statement #1 which you avoided. AVG and MAX are two different functions. That's fraud.
Why did you made that? Why did you made false accusations against Usagi?

False? Where is it false. One of the steps of fraud is a false statement.

Second step if there any motive: usagi did it for profit.
Third step if there are any victims: there are.
Fourth step if there any cover up: usagi tried to wipe all of his statements.

You see - I am right and you're wrong. Get lost.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Dude, you are absolutely clueless and you have no idea wtf was going on and is going on.
Please, strop trolling this thread. Your hysterical rants add no value to this discussion.

I think they're great. It's like he has Schopenhauers Dialektik open and goes "Let's see. Oooh, now I'm gonna use this stratagem"
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
First part is easy: I state that you falsified NAVs, among other fraudulent activities with your toy companies.

Based on which evidence? How do you know that Usagi falsified the NAVs? What data you analysed to determine the intention of fraud?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

The many threads on this board from which usagi has deleted 1000+ posts are the evidence. I know usagi falsified NAVs because I read the discussions between usagi and many other forum members. Did you? Because you are not even willing or able to interpret the contract between BMF and CPA and agree or disagree that it was violated. Which BTW was the point where I completely stopped taking you seriously. You can be proud of that, because not many people have achieved this.

About the second part: If you insist. Can you ask theymos to restore your 1000+ deleted posts and put your companies websites back online, so we can show you the evidence again?

"We"? Who is "we"?

In the above quote you are sure that your accusation is supported by evidence, but you NEVER even spot the evidence? In other words, you PRETEND that your accusation is supported by EVIDENCE which you EXPECT to find in the deleted posts. You are accusing Usagi of something because you think you will find the evidence to prove it, when you should have the evidence BEFORE the accusation! This indicate that you are intentionally producing this accusations to defame Usagi.

Yes, I am accusing usagi.

You see, this is called answering questions. An ability you and usagi seem to lack.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
First part is easy: I state that you falsified NAVs, among other fraudulent activities with your toy companies.

Based on which evidence? How do you know that Usagi falsified the NAVs? What data you analysed to determine the intention of fraud?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

About the second part: If you insist. Can you ask theymos to restore your 1000+ deleted posts and put your companies websites back online, so we can show you the evidence again?

"We"? Who is "we"?

In the above quote you are sure that your accusation is supported by evidence, but you NEVER even spot the evidence? In other words, you PRETEND that your accusation is supported by EVIDENCE which you EXPECT to find in the deleted posts. You are accusing Usagi of something because you think you will find the evidence to prove it, when you should have the evidence BEFORE the accusation! This indicate that you are intentionally producing this accusations to defame Usagi.

Dude, you are absolutely clueless and you have no idea wtf was going on and is going on.
Please, strop trolling this thread. Your hysterical rants add no value to this discussion.

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
and have instead decided to blow a simple mistake in wording way out of proportion. At no time was there ever an intent to deceive because the actual formula was shown in immediately readable form on the spreadsheet.

You agree that it was one mistake. Let's see that any of your investors would like a refund due to your mistake.

So does you.

For fraud check the statement #1 which you avoided. AVG and MAX are two different functions. That's fraud.

Why did you made that? Why did you made false accusations against Usagi?
vip

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

"We"? Who is "we"?

and have instead decided to blow a simple mistake in wording way out of proportion. At no time was there ever an intent to deceive because the actual formula was shown in immediately readable form on the spreadsheet.

You agree that it was one mistake. Let's see that any of your investors would like a refund due to your mistake.
In cryptography we trust

What do you mean by "again"? There was no first time. If there was, feel free to link the post you made with any evidence you have.

Will do, right after you answer all open questions in the posts above and allow to restore the 1000+ posts you deleted.

So in other words, you lied when you said you had evidence, or that you had posted it previously. Thank you.

No, I said I will provide it after you answer all open questions in the posts above and allow to restore the 1000+ posts you deleted.
vip
Activity: 812

What do you mean by "again"? There was no first time. If there was, feel free to link the post you made with any evidence you have.

Will do, right after you answer all open questions in the posts above and allow to restore the 1000+ posts you deleted.

So in other words, you lied when you said you had evidence, or that you had posted it previously. Thank you.
In cryptography we trust
Deeplink repeatedly ignores questions to provide supporting evidence.

Haha right, check the last pages of this thread and see who ignores the most direct and simple questions?

Do you realize your mistake now? I did not falsify NAVs. Please stop your obvious smear campaign. If I actually falsified NAVs then state that i did so and show where I did so -- Quoting the spreadsheet where I show and explain the actual formula on the spreadsheet used to value NAVs is not proof I misled anyone. It's actually proof I was doing my best to disclose how I valued issues to investors. You are actually showing the exact opposite of what you are claiming by quoting that formula.

vip

Haha right, check the last pages of this thread and see who ignores the most direct and simple questions?

Do you realize your mistake now? I did not falsify NAVs. Please stop your obvious smear campaign. If I actually falsified NAVs then state that i did so and show where I did so -- Quoting the spreadsheet where I show and explain the actual formula on the spreadsheet used to value NAVs is not proof I misled anyone. It's actually proof I was doing my best to disclose how I valued issues to investors. You are actually showing the exact opposite of what you are claiming by quoting that formula.

In cryptography we trust

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Greyhawk is a troll who has had posts deleted from this forum specifically for trolling me.

So what you're saying is you have a man on the inside covering for you? Thank you for confirming this nagging suspicion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is this 'music' you speak of? Can you prove that I can hear it when you play it? I'm not saying I can't hear it, and I'm not saying I CAN hear it, but if you can't even prove the basic building blocks of this 'album' you speak of  Roll Eyes
vip
No, that is not the definition of fraud. That is the definition of mistake.

If it was a mistake then usagi needs to refund everyone. If he didn't then it's fraud.

You know what Martha Steward went to jail for? Exactly for this, making a false statement.

No, you need to get your facts straight. You wrote:

Exhibit
Quote from: usagi on September 27, 2012, 04:24:25 PM
The spreadsheet uses a formula which uses the average of the 24h and 5 day averages* Not a scam.
*=max(fetchTicker(concatenate(A13), "t5davg"), fetchTicker(concatenate(A13), "t24havg"))/100000000

The above formula isn't average, it returns the largest of two averages.

What you fail to have mentioned is that the marked passage (marked with a star) is a quote from the actual spreadsheet. Your complaint amounts to that I made a mistake in responding to a scam accusation -- regarding actually falsifying NAVs -- and not that I DID falsify NAVs or misrepresent how I valued issues on the spreadsheet! You and others have clearly announced that this has become a witch-hunt to find something to label me with a scammer tag, and that you have no actual evidence that I deserve one. Deprived has said 'I believe you deserve one anyways...' recently in this thread. Puppet and guruvan have flat out admitted they do not have evidence (I can provide a link). Deeplink repeatedly ignores questions to provide supporting evidence. Cunicula and Ian Bakewell are self-admitted trolls or just cheering trolls. Greyhawk is a troll who has had posts deleted from this forum specifically for trolling me. And so on. Do yourself a favor. Make an OP, clearly outlining what it is you feel I did to deserve a scammer tag, and in that same post provide the evidence you have. If you cannot do this, stop. Now, as you have made an exhibit in post #2 and I cannot remember if I responded to it, I'll respond to it now.

My response is that you seem to have recognized there is no validity in "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, ..." and have instead decided to blow a simple mistake in wording way out of proportion. At no time was there ever an intent to deceive because the actual formula was shown in immediately readable form on the spreadsheet. So no, I am not guilty of fraud. It is obvious that the mistake I made does not constitute fraud; there is and was simply too many other statements by myself on the matter, and further, this is the scam accusation forum, I was not trying to advertise my business or advertise to any investor, I was merely responding to a scam accusation. So you will have absolutely no luck accusing me of fraud here.

You also seem to be ignoring the very great amount of evidence that the intent was to provide added value through analysis. And I am not talking about the NUMEROUS times I stated that, I'm just talking about what I actually did -- which you should become familiar with first before making serious allegations against me or my companies. I conducted interviews with GigaVPS (GIGAMINING), Garr255 (COGNITIVE) friedcat (ASICMINER, MOORE), Juan (BTC-MINING) and more. My mandate was clear and that you are trying to ignore all of that makes me think you are being deceitful in accusing me of misrepresenting NAV because of a mistake in wording I made when responding to a scammer accusation.

You also seem to ignore the fact that there were two clearly labled valuation columns. One containing the values using the formula described above, and one containing an analysis value -- which is the actual complaint. I was going WAY over what was required to disclose price to investors.

You also seem to be ignoring the shareholder motions I made to see what shareholders wanted in terms of valuation on the spreadsheets. All of this material evidence you have ignored undermines your credibility in this case as it's become clear you have no idea what you are talking about, and are an incredibly biased individual who is incapable of presenting a clear and concise accusation nor any supporting evidence that cannot immediately be shot down by posting facts about what I actually said and did about my company. Please just stop being a jerk.
vip

If it was a mistake then usagi needs to refund everyone. If he didn't then it's fraud.

Yes, indeed. So, do you know if Usagi refunded 'everyone'? Do you know what agreements he made to correct this mistake? There is any user of this forum claiming for a refund?

You know what Martha Steward went to jail for? Exactly for this, making a false statement.
vip

Statement #2 is about lying, not fraud. Though I wonder what would a judge think about a person who issued illegal securities using a false identity. Usagi deleted his statements shortly after this thread.

You ask to me prove any of your statements was wrong. I proved that your second statement was wrong with simple reasoning. Just because Usagi identified himself with different aliases it not means he was intentionally producing false statements. Further speculation over what a judge would possible think about does not prove your statement is right.
Just because Usagi present himself with different aliases does not mean he is willful lying (even less committing fraud). Therefore your second statement is wrong.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/lie--2

Definition of lie
noun
an intentionally false statement:

Statement #2 is about lying, not fraud. Though I wonder what would a judge think about a person who issued illegal securities using a false identity. Usagi deleted his statements shortly after this thread.

vip
@augustocroppo

False? Read the #2 post of this thread. Prove me that any of my statements are wrong.

Well I was preparing some documentation, and I didn't have enough time to prepare.. But since puppet posted, I'll release my accusation of usagi's lies:

Exhibit

I wrote several books, including highschool textbooks and some free books on Go on the internet using my real name. Take a second look at that link. I make it blatantly clear I do not care who knows my "real name". I am who I am. And I have nothing to hide. I used usagi and my name interchangably all the time on KGS (a go server). I created the advanced study room in 2006 using these names.

Thank you for your support,

Serena

Identifies himself as Oliver in the first post, but constantly signs with Serena. One of the above is a lie.

Just because Usagi present himself with different aliases does not mean he is willful lying (even less committing fraud). Therefore your second statement is wrong.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/lie--2

Definition of lie
noun
an intentionally false statement:
Pages:
Jump to: