Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors. - page 13. (Read 92654 times)

vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
My suggestion is to stop popping back on here with new businesses/investments/whatever and finish the liquidation process of your old stuff first

I agree.  It seems fairly obvious to me at least, that usagi is running ponzi after ponzi and only profiting from selling shares and then buying them back dirt cheap after he mismanages the asset.  He's taking a play out of Goat's playbook.  Now that GLBSE is gone, he can't buy back his shares for nothing, so he has to raise more funds to try and save his reputation by paying out whatever fake value he has assigned to his shareholders.  Expect more and more investment opportunities coming from him until he's labeled a scammer, or the exchanges stop listing his ponzi schemes.  Beware.  I would also recommend taking a long look at any exchange willing to list his assets.  It is obvious at this point what he is doing and any exchange that would assist him is begging to be shut down the same way GLBSE was.

The only way to prove I am not doing this is to dump the list of shareholder assets and/or CSV files.

So in other words you have created, with no evidence against me, a situation where I am either a scammer or a scammer.

There's no way out for me.  Is that what U want? For me to do something stupid like post the 100s of shareholder e-mails I was given to Nefario? It's the ONLY way to show what you just said is wrong. Even after I pay out (like I have already paid out over 2,000 bitcoins) people will say I am a scammer. The scammer without a tag.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
My suggestion is to stop popping back on here with new businesses/investments/whatever and finish the liquidation process of your old stuff first

I agree.  It seems fairly obvious to me at least, that usagi is running ponzi after ponzi and only profiting from selling shares and then buying them back dirt cheap after he mismanages the asset.  He's taking a play out of Goat's playbook.  Now that GLBSE is gone, he can't buy back his shares for nothing, so he has to raise more funds to try and save his reputation by paying out whatever fake value he has assigned to his shareholders.  Expect more and more investment opportunities coming from him until he's labeled a scammer, or the exchanges stop listing his ponzi schemes.  Beware.  I would also recommend taking a long look at any exchange willing to list his assets.  It is obvious at this point what he is doing and any exchange that would assist him is begging to be shut down the same way GLBSE was.

I don't think that's what he's doing at all - and I've been one of the most vocal critics of usagi.  I think he set out with good intentions then made some bad decisions when times got tough - and the deceptions came from trying to pretend things were alright rather than facing up to the fact they'd gone wrong (or the extent to which they'd gone wrong).  To be totally clear, I could lend BTC to usagi and not lose sleep worrying whether I'd get it back - but I'd suffer insomnia if I gave usagi funds to invest/manage on my behalf.

Pretty sure BMF will get listed on BTC.CO to make closing down easier.  Even those of us who have a record of ciriticisng usagi shouldn't be trying to thwart that - returning funds/assets held by usagi to his investors is a good thing which I totally support and would hope everyone else does too.  Listing new assets before the old ones have closed down is obviously a different issue - there the past questions over segregation of funds / conflict of interest raise their ugly heads.
Activity: 284
Merit: 251

I agree.  It seems fairly obvious to me at least, that usagi is running ponzi after ponzi and only profiting from selling shares and then buying them back dirt cheap after he mismanages the asset.  He's taking a play out of Goat's playbook.  Now that GLBSE is gone, he can't buy back his shares for nothing, so he has to raise more funds to try and save his reputation by paying out whatever fake value he has assigned to his shareholders.  Expect more and more investment opportunities coming from him until he's labeled a scammer, or the exchanges stop listing his ponzi schemes.  Beware.  I would also recommend taking a long look at any exchange willing to list his assets.  It is obvious at this point what he is doing and any exchange that would assist him is begging to be shut down the same way GLBSE was.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
My suggestion is to stop popping back on here with new businesses/investments/whatever and finish the liquidation process of your old stuff first, especially STOP posting brand new threads all over the place and DEFINITELY STOP deleting your posts because that will make people recoil away from you. You need a clean slate, starting something new is absolutely the wrong way to go about it. Apply your apparently considerable drive to getting that done first. If people won't let you list an asset somewhere to assist you in becoming level with your past dealings then work around it, you seem to have the energy but are applying it toward new ventures when you need to wait on that.
Activity: 532
You're the one who keeps dragging this thread back up...

I can't list on Bitfunder or BTCT.CO because everyone thinks I am a a scammer. I don't get it. Ian bankwell rips me off for 4 btc and he gets to list on BTC.TO. I post a contract similar in every respect to BTC-GOLD and instead of 8-0 it gets 0-8. Yeah guys I get it.

Well I can't deal. The community has voted. I'm a fucking scammer. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do. Please. Help me. I am begging.

Just let this thread die.  There's NO way moderators could ever state "usagi isn't a scammer", same as they couldn't state "Deprived isn't a scammer" - as it's impossible for them ever to be certain of that.  And there's equally no way they're going to bother reading the whole thread which largely relates to things you've deleted anyway.

If you're closing your companies down and returning funds to investors then I've zero interest in prolonging this thread's life.  Yeah -I could waste my time explaining yet again what I assert you did wrong, but to what end?  Mods aren't going to wade through this thread and give a ruling - and if you aren't asking for any more investments then I don't care whether you get a tag or not.  Do recall that the only reason I posted in this thread in the first place was because you refused to address issues in your own threads and told me to come and post in this thread.

If you want to change people's views on you then you'll achieve far more by focussing efforts on closing your companies down in a timely, transparent and fair manner than by expending energy posting here.

Then when that's done come and bump this thread again and maybe it'll change people's views about you a bit.
vip

I can't list on Bitfunder or BTCT.CO because everyone thinks I am a a scammer. I don't get it. Ian bankwell rips me off for 4 btc and he gets to list on BTC.TO. I post a contract similar in every respect to BTC-GOLD and instead of 8-0 it gets 0-8. Yeah guys I get it.

Well I can't deal. The community has voted. I'm a fucking scammer. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do. Please. Help me. I am begging.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
vip
Does ANYONE have ANY evidence WHATSOEVER regarding "falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."?

Can a moderator please issue a statement in this thread and close it? Thank you.

Additionally if there are any victims at all -- even one -- of this alleged "scam" PLEASE COME FORWARD.

The fact that not a single victim has ever come forward in over 4 months of this crap is very telling. This needs a final statement and I need to be cleared of this accusation.
vip
False? Where is it false. One of the steps of fraud is a false statement.

Yes, false accusation.

Second step if there any motive: usagi did it for profit.
Third step if there are any victims: there are.
Fourth step if there any cover up: usagi tried to wipe all of his statements.

There was no motive. There was no victim. There was no cover up.

You accusation is false.

You see - I am right and you're wrong. Get lost.

You are delusional.

Does ANYONE have ANY evidence WHATSOEVER regarding "falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."?

Can a moderator please issue a statement in this thread and close it? Thank you.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

It is a little funny though, the last person to make claims that the moderators shouldn't post their opinions was Imsaguy, who was defending Pirateat40. About a month before Pirate defaulted.  Wink

Not quite.  I wanted better clarification between "I'm posting as a user" and "I'm posting as a moderator".
Activity: 686
Wat
mIRC isn't SOFTWARE it is a client interface for the IRC service, so obviously we can't trust your opinions about anything you have ever said. Obviously your memory is as faulty as your logic. mIRC has never ever ever had default logging turned on.

Yes, mIRC is software:

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/software?q=software

Provide links to this 'verification' or GTFO with all your FUD.

Google search is your friend, ask it.

Roll Eyes Other than misrepresenting the past and many different software programs by making an ass out of u and me

You affirmed that 'mIRC isn't SOFTWARE'. So, how could I misinterpret 'the past and many different software programs by making an ass out of u and me'?. You are contradicting your initial premise.

Way to say that you were right in the middle of saying you were wrong.

I have already recognized my mistake.

Do you often wander into threads and randomly dox strangers for no reason ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Holy crap, you really did it.

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
mIRC isn't SOFTWARE it is a client interface for the IRC service, so obviously we can't trust your opinions about anything you have ever said. Obviously your memory is as faulty as your logic. mIRC has never ever ever had default logging turned on.

Yes, mIRC is software:

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/software?q=software

Google search is your friend, ask it.

Roll Eyes Other than misrepresenting the past and many different software programs by making an ass out of u and me

You affirmed that 'mIRC isn't SOFTWARE'. So, how could I misinterpret 'the past and many different software programs by making an ass out of u and me'?. You are contradicting your initial premise.

I have already recognized my mistake.
wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.

It does not

I am used with the old mIRC software and so far I remember the automatic log was a default option.

Anyway, I verified the documentation of both programs and you are right.

I made a mistake in my assumption.

I am sorry for the mistake, so I stand corrected. It is usual to users do not record logs of conversations, mainly when the user does not use IRC often. That is the case of Bitcoin Oz.

Thank you by the tip.

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.

It does not

I am used with the old mIRC software and so far I remember the automatic log was a default option.

Anyway, I verified the documentation of both programs and you are right. I made a mistake in my assumption. I am sorry for the mistake, so I stand corrected. It is usual to users do not record logs of conversations, mainly when the user does not use IRC often. That is the case of Bitcoin Oz.

Thank you by the tip.
That is not usual. IRC software always record logs of every chat, even private.

wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.

It does not
Activity: 118
That is not usual. IRC software always record logs of every chat, even private.

wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.
vip
Blackmail.

If they contain anything of substance then he should release them and let the chips fall where they may.  Put up or shut up usagi - either release them or explain why you're not going to (in which case there was no point in mentioning that you had access to them at all).

Huh?

Repentance, your bias is showing.

I did not claim I had access to any shareholder meeting logs in that chat. Read the chat he posted more carefully. I said I had access to the financial records. Why did I have access to the financial records? Because everyone did. Theymos sent them to everyone who bid on his shares.
Activity: 686
Wat
Fuck off weirdo.

What...

Are you lying? Usagi did not admitted what you alleged:

Usagi contacted me on irc and said they have access to all the bitcoinglobal meeting logs.

Moreover, you did not participate in that chat? Where is your nickname? Where is the details between the parenthesis when Usagi quit?

[2012-11-05 18:30] * shilohsandi (~parmablac@unaffiliated/kalacoa) Quit

No. I was not on IRC at the time. I very rarely go on there these days.

I would understand the public doxing if I was a public bitcoin figure but I am a private individual who uses bitcoin. Im not running for bitcoin president or for a position on the board of the bitcoin  foundation.

Take you gossip fucking elsewhere because it just looks bad on you for sticking your nose in where you have no business being and hiding behind a pseudonym.

kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1026
Blah, blah, puppetspeak...

Fuck off weirdo.

I'm inclined to agree.  That tool is going on my ignore list.
Pages:
Jump to: