Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 18. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 07:58:10 PM
Dollars is the main currencies worldwide, and it wont change, its a powerful currencie and used for some countries as store of value, since their currencies arent stable, like Venezuela, Brasil, Argentina and much more countries wich has their currencies to change a lot against dollar. Bitcoin is growing well even being used as store of value, it wont reach the power usd has, since for those happens all companies would have to use bitcoin into their transactions instead of usd.
I think we cannot compare both bitcoin and USD, because bitcoin is a online currency and mainly use for online purposes, while USD is a fiat currency and we are using it for offline purposes only, Therefore i think it is not good compare the two.
Activity: 1134
October 25, 2017, 03:28:03 PM
Bitcoin is getting more and more ground regarding the publicity. The american dollar is widely spread around the globe. I suppose that bitcoin would be more popular if it would be used in movies like business money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 24, 2017, 05:29:31 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

Usd is the fiat currency that can give us highest contribition in our economic and industry,mostly people want this kind of currency co'z it has great value than other money while btc is  is now on its stage  of popularity because of its contibution to the new era.bitcoin. is the highest investment today in terms of digital currency,and it can help now ,to reduce the unemployment  and progress of the economy.
Yes this happens but you can’t be just hopeless in this regard. Bitcoin have proved themselves that they can make the world an economic hub. So same as if we talk about comparison between bitcoin and dollar than dollar is surely most useable currency all around the world. But this will be just replaced with bitcoins in future.
Dollar will not be replaced by the bitcoin because dollar is an all around currency and nothing can defeat dollar because it is supported by all of the countries in the world so it is just a very hard thing to think that bitcoin will become the superior currency and it will replace the universal and one of the most used currency and that is dollar.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 08:39:30 PM
bitcoin is now a world-wide conversation because of its ever-increasing
price and unlike before, it has had the impact of USD's fame on the international community
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 08:25:35 PM
Right now the price of bitcoin is around 6k USD. Someone said it would rise to 10k in one year. Well I think, in one year, 10k might be an exaggeration, but 8k would be a more rational price. Well, in the future, the price would keep going up, I never doubted that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 08:03:31 PM
Popular in name and buzzword? Most definitely. Popular as in most commonly used for transactions? Definitely not.
Activity: 938
October 22, 2017, 07:43:22 AM
Dollars is the main currencies worldwide, and it wont change, its a powerful currencie and used for some countries as store of value, since their currencies arent stable, like Venezuela, Brasil, Argentina and much more countries wich has their currencies to change a lot against dollar. Bitcoin is growing well even being used as store of value, it wont reach the power usd has, since for those happens all companies would have to use bitcoin into their transactions instead of usd.
Activity: 28
October 19, 2017, 08:22:28 PM
The USD wins effortlessly if you are asking me since of the fact its larger and also due to that nevertheless far better.The bitcoin can be modify this in the potential but appropriate now we are even now extremely much from that!
Activity: 49
October 19, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
This is individual issue or what.How the aajjeheb can u examine greenback with bitcoin?Im coming with the very best reaction:GBP
Activity: 1036
October 19, 2017, 06:38:04 PM
USD is FIAT money and FIAT money is the most useless money ever. It has no use but to make you feel like you have money, but you don't. You have debt, that's what you have.

Fiat today is not the same as several decades ago. Now it's value is mostly projected because it's not covered with precious metals. Now it's only partially covered and mostly with other convertible fiat reserves which have the same problem.
I somehow agree with that and this time is a modern era which we definitely see changes in every country that adapts different methods of earning and paying bills it's either from the bank or from the salary they receive. Now,talking about USD and BTC,I don't have any problem with that because they are both money and they should not be competing from each other. We all know that both are profitable to us and there's no need to put barriers with the two.
Activity: 798
October 19, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

Usd is the fiat currency that can give us highest contribition in our economic and industry,mostly people want this kind of currency co'z it has great value than other money while btc is  is now on its stage  of popularity because of its contibution to the new era.bitcoin. is the highest investment today in terms of digital currency,and it can help now ,to reduce the unemployment  and progress of the economy.
Yes this happens but you can’t be just hopeless in this regard. Bitcoin have proved themselves that they can make the world an economic hub. So same as if we talk about comparison between bitcoin and dollar than dollar is surely most useable currency all around the world. But this will be just replaced with bitcoins in future.
Activity: 56
October 19, 2017, 10:46:05 AM
The bitcoin has a excellent future but the dollar will stay profitable without having any uncertainties because it has a considerably greater long term and its also that its stil greater than the bitcoin.The dollar also has far more power than the bitcoin ever wil have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 03:39:08 PM
USD is FIAT money and FIAT money is the most useless money ever. It has no use but to make you feel like you have money, but you don't. You have debt, that's what you have.

Fiat today is not the same as several decades ago. Now it's value is mostly projected because it's not covered with precious metals. Now it's only partially covered and mostly with other convertible fiat reserves which have the same problem.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 16, 2017, 10:16:18 AM

Are you sure about that? Smiley Don't you use fiat money everyday by yourself? I support Bitcoin and I think in the future it can indeed replace fiat completely but for now we are in the world where fiat money is what most important whether we like it or not.
Activity: 126
October 16, 2017, 07:43:23 AM
how can it be more popular? BTC has a market cap of about 80 billion, while the US dollar has a market cap of several trillion dollars. The US dollar is used on a daily basis and by everyone, while BTC is hardly adopted. It's unlikely that BTC will ever reach the popularity of the most used legal tender in the world, but we can always hope.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 16, 2017, 06:58:05 AM

bitcoin is still unpopular like the dollar, but it's all going to happen bitcoin will be more popular from year to year has been proven, and if bitcoin is known to everyone then bitcoin price will be more expensive, because bitcoin demand will increase so much but the total supply is very limited it will making bitcoin more expensive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 06:23:35 AM
USD is more popular for now and most of the country's currency are based on the situation of dollar exchanges.
Activity: 55
October 15, 2017, 08:41:59 PM
USD is way greater than Bitcoin is at the second but that isn't going to appear as a shock I suppose. I will not feel we need to be way too bold about Bitcoin. It really is a extremely good method and imagined out method but I don't feel we can attain the degree of USD.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

In general USD is most popular currency in fiat form in United State and we can not deny that, they are still using by many money investors as of now. While BITCOIN is the most popular currency of all cryptocurrencies who are increasingly its community due to the fact of many users and investor who wants to invest. So we can say, they are in different forms of platforms and popularities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
October 15, 2017, 04:44:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: