Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 14. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:16:56 PM
Getting added the original token deal with that was suggested right here to myetherwallet custom symbol balances, Now i have that and also the real one each showing as TKN, any suggestions how to take away the incorrect 1? Each displaying exactly the same balance.
Activity: 50
November 10, 2017, 10:00:15 PM
For positive the USD is a whole lot bigger nonetheless than bitcoin and will often be cause the USD has been about for so long that it is hard to be aggressive against it.But the bitcoin will turn out to be fairly massive however so who is aware BTC may defeat USD one particular working day.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 06:16:24 PM
Marketcap of course is still far to compare USD vs. Bitcoin, it must be recognized that it will be difficult to beat USD because all countries use USD as the calculation of state debt and also foreign exchange reserves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
November 09, 2017, 06:07:12 PM
USD DOLLAR is fiat money. This money is the most traded currency in the forex market and this most commonly converted currency in the world. So what do you think who will win. The bitcoin that cant buy directly all the things in market or the USD that can buy all the things directly. We all know that bitcoin cant buy directly so we need USD, so that we can buy all the things we want to buy. Bitcoin cant match USD even if the price of bitcoin is higher than USD.
Yes I agreed with you. US dollar is more powerful than bitcoin. Because dollar is world widest trade money use by people. Unlike bitcoin it was done online and you still need to exchange it to fiat before you use it in buying things. That is the difference between the USD and bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:53:40 PM
USD is popular a lot more than BTC actually, without any doubt. But Bitcoin keep growing up with time and its getting more popularity year after year. The bitcoin's community nowadays is a lot bigger than a few years ago. But USD is much older and supported by governments and banks everywhere.

Bitcoin is a young and promising currency. If development is as fast, then soon bitcoin will become a very strong threat to the dollar. But, the government will take measures to ensure that bitcoin could not oust the dollar
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 05:37:44 PM
USD is popular a lot more than BTC actually, without any doubt. But Bitcoin keep growing up with time and its getting more popularity year after year. The bitcoin's community nowadays is a lot bigger than a few years ago. But USD is much older and supported by governments and banks everywhere.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 05:33:57 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will be much popular than USD, USD is the currency in the international markets for such commodities like gold and petroleum it is recognized and known by each and every citizen of US, unlike bitcoin although day by day bitcoin popularity increases its nothing if you compare it with US DOLLARS, BTC even don't recognized by some countries so i don't think that it can be popular than USD and bitcoin value is very volatile unlike USD that it is stable.
The popularity of bitcoin and USD will not do anything for the comparison of those two and even bitcoin will become more popular than USD then it is still not enough to replace the USD because people still prefer the non volatile but bitcoin will be useful on its own way like being a way for transacting faster than the traditional methods which are slow and expensive in terms of fees.
Nope, I think the fees of national transaction through USD is cheaper than Bitcoin, because the Bitcoin transaction calculate the fees by total bytes of your transaction.
Unlike Bitcoin, you can use USD to pay anything in your country fastly within cheap fees, in my country, it's just few cents.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 07:23:27 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
How can you compare real money with virtual money. The popularity of the US dollar has more than 20 years, and it actually walks around the world. And that bitcoin, except that it is popular, but its application is small, and even it is unofficial, that's all.
Activity: 53
November 09, 2017, 07:11:47 AM
The bitcoin has a very good potential but the greenback will continue to be successful without having any uncertainties simply because it has a considerably greater future and its also that its stil far better than the bitcoin.The greenback also has a lot more electricity than the bitcoin ever wil have.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
November 08, 2017, 03:56:36 AM
I think it is not. In my opinion, USD is still more popular than Bitcoin since it's been used.for decades on different countries which is unlike bitcoin that is still young as a currency. Also, Bitcoin is nit yet legal in most of the countries together with other cruptocurrency. USD is one of the strongest currency which is from a strong and big country. Maybe, by the time that cryptocurrency is already ilegal to most of the ciuntries, bitcoin will be a more powerful currency than any currency in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 08, 2017, 03:33:44 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will be much popular than USD, USD is the currency in the international markets for such commodities like gold and petroleum it is recognized and known by each and every citizen of US, unlike bitcoin although day by day bitcoin popularity increases its nothing if you compare it with US DOLLARS, BTC even don't recognized by some countries so i don't think that it can be popular than USD and bitcoin value is very volatile unlike USD that it is stable.
The popularity of bitcoin and USD will not do anything for the comparison of those two and even bitcoin will become more popular than USD then it is still not enough to replace the USD because people still prefer the non volatile but bitcoin will be useful on its own way like being a way for transacting faster than the traditional methods which are slow and expensive in terms of fees.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 03:31:40 AM
It is not more popular but what's sure is it's safer, better and pricier. Invest in bitcoin when you still can before Bitcoin take the leading role Wink !

You're right! I definitely agree on this. It is not being more popular because definitely, USD is still more popular nowadays. But when we are talking about a currency that is more safer and pricier, bitcoin is better than USD. Bitcoin can be invested at the same when you have it on your bitcoin wallet. Though USD is more popular still around the world because people has no enough idea what bitcoin really is until now, I think there will be come a time that bitcoin will be better known and used in the future, which many of us hopes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 03:21:13 AM
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 03:15:49 AM
It's the case for Gold because it exists since "forever" a while Bitcoin exists since seven years so nop .. It's not more popular then USD or any other fiat currency.

Yeah i agree, gold is very important than bitcoin and gold is more valuable than bitcoin. Also bitcoin is valuable but gold is more than that, gold is in the world since we are not born in this world. Gold is in here when God create the earth and heaven.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
November 08, 2017, 01:56:39 AM

US Dollar currency is synonymous as the English language when we talk about popularity, and compared to bitcoin, I don't think it already reach the popularity of the US Dollar though it is the most talk about cryptocurrency. Bitcoins popularity is at the top when it is only within the crypto world.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 07, 2017, 10:23:42 PM
The United states dollar wins easily if you are asking me because of the fact its bigger and also due to that still much better.The bitcoin could be alter this in the future but at this time we are still very far from that!
We already know how big the adoption of dollar as not only the USA are using it but it's widely recognized in any part of the world.
Bitcoin seems to be new and it's different from the concept of the government since it's decentralized and there is no government involve to operate or control bitcoin, so the answer is very obvious, bitcoin is popular but not as popular as USD.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 07, 2017, 08:52:35 PM
Obviously not. Bitcoin can't beat U.S Dollar especially with popularity, as of this moment. knowing that bitcoin is not yet even legal to most of the countries and there are still people who doesn,'t recognize it as a currency, it will be impossible. U.S Dollar is legal to most of the countries and is one of the strongest currency from a huge country. So on popularity USD is more.popular.
The strength of the dollar against all the countries has been recognized to be a trusted FIAT,properly defeating it cannot possibly be it all the countries have acknowledged it and you are right that BTC just has not legalized all the countries which may be able to defeat it.But when talking about popular BTC more popular dude.
Activity: 33
November 07, 2017, 08:37:53 PM
The United states dollar wins easily if you are asking me because of the fact its bigger and also due to that still much better.The bitcoin could be alter this in the future but at this time we are still very far from that!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
November 07, 2017, 04:47:31 PM
Obviously not. Bitcoin can't beat U.S Dollar especially with popularity, as of this moment. knowing that bitcoin is not yet even legal to most of the countries and there are still people who doesn,'t recognize it as a currency, it will be impossible. U.S Dollar is legal to most of the countries and is one of the strongest currency from a huge country. So on popularity USD is more.popular.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
November 07, 2017, 04:31:31 PM
Bitcoin is defenitely not more popular than the united states buck. How so many people are in america? Hundreds of thousands. I question a 100 thousand people use bitcoin at the moment.
How people can make such assumptions... You talk about currency of country which has biggest economy on the world. Bitcoin is something has potential to grow but USD already passed this steps. You will  understand my opinion if you check 50 years ago what happened on the world Wink
Pages:
Jump to: