Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 15. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 07, 2017, 04:24:24 PM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

Both of them are popular, but in terms of being use, Dollar is still prevail than Bitcoin, but in terms of trading in the exchange market of crypto currency industry bitcoin is much more popular than Dollar.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is not as popular as the US dollar but who cares, right now bitcoin is not something that you should use to spend in useless stuff, bitcoin is something that you save for the future since the price is growing and there does not seem to be a limit to how big the price can grow.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 02:26:29 PM

Dollar is still popular in the world but bitcoin is now started to bloom in the currency world. It is being accepted in some ares as payment for services but in a very limited aspect but expected to accept it throughout the world in the future because of the special characteristics that bitcoin have.
Bitcoin is getting popular but it will never surpass the popularity of dollar even in the long run, bitcoin is limited for online transaction only and majority of the people are not using online payment processor, the main reason is they don't have the need yet.
Dollar is a money which is in a form of paper and people are comfortable in using it as it's very simple and anytime you can spend it.
I personally prefer US dollar over Bitcoin because firstly, US dollar is more stable than Bitcoin because of which its value does not fluctuate as compared to Bitcoin.Secondly,US dollar is controlled by government resulting in increasing its stability whereas Bitcoin is decentralized.Thirdly,Bitcoin requires a stable internet connection which is not available throughout the world.Still on the other hand US dollar does not require any internet connection for transaction.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 07, 2017, 11:40:42 AM
Nah, Bitcoin is not more popular than USD but if it is then we all would drives our lambo somewhere in the driveway of our mansion  Grin.
USD is still the most commonly used fiat currency in the world, I guess it will takes some decades for cryptocurrency to get into that position.
That's a big dream but it's going to happen if we will invest with a big amount of money and we have the patience to hold bitcoin in the long run.
I believe if bitcoin was a tool to give the early investors a fortune it could also be possible for us, the only question now is how far we can hold since for
sure what we are going to witness is the ups and downs of bitcoin and we need to be strong to survive.
This is just unbelievable and no one is going to trust you at all because all the people knows the value and the price of the bitcoin, I hope in the future a lot of the people will buy the bitcoin and they will hold the bitcoin and for sure this will bring the best in the case of the bitcoin I am sure I will not let the bitcoin go down and to lose the money but I hope I will get the bright future and the best income in the bitcoin, I know bitcoin is going to rock.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:35:48 PM
My home is a major city and that i always look for and get if the places I invest my USD accept BTC, I haven't yet use BTC as soon as in real life.Until people can use BTC for daily transactions the adoption will be restricted to individuals like us.Which is kind of ok for me however i do like the common concept behind BTC and someday, not quickly, but at some point it might replace USD.I think it has far better opportunity in locations/nations exactly where the idea of cash a little less standardized and fixed, like exactly where bartering is prevalent.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 06, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

Dollar is still popular in the world but bitcoin is now started to bloom in the currency world. It is being accepted in some ares as payment for services but in a very limited aspect but expected to accept it throughout the world in the future because of the special characteristics that bitcoin have.
Bitcoin is getting popular but it will never surpass the popularity of dollar even in the long run, bitcoin is limited for online transaction only and majority of the people are not using online payment processor, the main reason is they don't have the need yet.
Dollar is a money which is in a form of paper and people are comfortable in using it as it's very simple and anytime you can spend it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 02:18:38 AM
As of these days, US Dollars are still the most popular currency around the world. However, Bitcoin are started to gain popularity, we need to wait another 3 to 5 years from now and Bitcoin may overtake the place of USD.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
November 06, 2017, 12:05:20 AM

Activity: 364
November 05, 2017, 02:33:02 PM

No, Obviously Dollars is still the most popular currency. Not every country is allowing bitcoins to circulate in their economy for their own reasons,  Next thing is bitcoins can be used for illegal transactions that's why some of the governments are banning bitcoins in their country.
Activity: 3
November 05, 2017, 01:39:08 PM
This really is individual question or what.The way the aajjeheb can u compare buck with bitcoin?Im arriving using the best response:GBP
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
November 04, 2017, 07:29:45 AM

There are about 20-30 Million people using crypto,There are 7 billion people in the world.the U.S. dollar is the most popular. It makes up 65 percent of all known central bank  foreign exchange reserve. But i think Bitcoin will be... bitcoin is exciting because of the fact that it can show how cheap sending money can be.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 04, 2017, 07:22:40 AM
Nah, Bitcoin is not more popular than USD but if it is then we all would drives our lambo somewhere in the driveway of our mansion  Grin.
USD is still the most commonly used fiat currency in the world, I guess it will takes some decades for cryptocurrency to get into that position.
That's a big dream but it's going to happen if we will invest with a big amount of money and we have the patience to hold bitcoin in the long run.
I believe if bitcoin was a tool to give the early investors a fortune it could also be possible for us, the only question now is how far we can hold since for
sure what we are going to witness is the ups and downs of bitcoin and we need to be strong to survive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
November 04, 2017, 06:54:31 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 06:25:02 AM
Many people are still comparing bitcoin to the USD. It is obvious that the USD is more popular than bitcoin. USD is the global currency and most of the people in the world are aware to the USD. Bitcoin is still not yet popular worldwide but I know it will become popular someday like USD.
Activity: 477
November 04, 2017, 06:20:26 AM
Actually no, dollar is the best currency in this world so bitcoin can not easily become more popular than us dollar. Need more than a century to see bitcoin become more popular than us dollar. I also doubt about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 06:15:29 AM
Dollar is just a fiat money. You cant compare both. If you want to earn big then dollars cant provide you way to be millionare but bitcoin is the best way to proceed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 04, 2017, 05:44:35 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin still can not beat the USD currency because bitcoin is still in its early stages and bitcoin only 7 years old.
Maybe now bitcoin is not so popular but look at it someday,definitely bitcoin will become the favorite currency around the world.
You could be right but according to me the value of the bitcoin is much higher than the USD. Now if you will look at the old performance of the bitcoin you will see how fast the value and the price of the bitcoin has grown up and the bitcoin has made the whole world shock for the value and the price of the bitcoin so I am very happy to have the bitcoin in my life and soon I will the rich person by using the bitcoin only.
You're both right, But bitcoin is no doubt higher than Usd interms of its price currency. Even if the bitcoin much higher value compare to USD. USD is far more popular and acceptable forms of money, though Bitcoin is getting bigger day by day but it has to go long long way to touch the level of USD. And USD has more users because it is a legal currency of a country with a big population. Wthout Fiat Bitcoin would be nothing to us.

But about the ability for global, I think Bitcoin better than Dollar very much. First of all, I can create a transaction to send a lot of money for my family in other countries. I do not need to verify or pay many fees for my Bitcoin transaction, but with Dollar, I will need to pay 5% of total money transfer if I want to send fast
Bitcoin has more future as compare to USD and more to it dollar is confined to the regions and as it is cash money people for other region don’t like to use any other region currency but bitcoin is not confined and people from everywhere in this world are eagerly accepting it because they are known to its benefits and blessings and bitcoin is used as investment but dollar is just a currency and used only in payment mode.
Activity: 196
November 04, 2017, 05:17:07 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar?
Bitcoin is not more popular than US Dollar, and this is because not all people in the world know about Bitcoin, Bitcoin is just a new Digital Currency which started in January 2009, while US dollar started in the year 1944 which gives it the advantage for all the people in the world to know about it. Bitcoin is just popular to those who are constantly active on the internet or has access to the internet which are mostly Millenials, so Bitcoin is not as popular as US dollar but is more controversial because of its sudden price range going up.

I totally agree with you, it is mainly know by the millenials and its price, technology etc. bring supposedly huge popularity which exist in mass media.
Bitcoin will be more popular than USD when more people will use BTC in shops, stock markets etc. (everywhere).
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 04, 2017, 05:01:05 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar?
Bitcoin is not more popular than US Dollar, and this is because not all people in the world know about Bitcoin, Bitcoin is just a new Digital Currency which started in January 2009, while US dollar started in the year 1944 which gives it the advantage for all the people in the world to know about it. Bitcoin is just popular to those who are constantly active on the internet or has access to the internet which are mostly Millenials, so Bitcoin is not as popular as US dollar but is more controversial because of its sudden price range going up.
Activity: 72
November 04, 2017, 04:38:53 AM
US DOLLAR
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2017, 10:45:53 PM
US Dollar is still more popular than bitcoin.
Bitcoin might be popular but not anywhere close to USD.
USD is one of the three most popular fiat currencies in the world (USD, Euro, and British Pound)
Bitcoin is getting headlines nowadays because of it value. If you are talking about value then USD is not anywhere close to bitcoin Smiley

yeah, right. if it's a price issue, then bitcoin is really well beyond the USD price. however, in terms of assignment. USD still has a great advantage, because its use has legality, and can be used anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: