Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 23. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
September 05, 2017, 06:57:54 AM
Still popular dollars everybody in this corner of the world saving dollars while bitcoin dollars yet popular as dollars I think bitcoin someday popular as dollars thankful could be a better good than dollars
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
September 05, 2017, 04:36:32 AM
$68 billion BTC market cap vs $1.56 trillion USD in circulation.  BTC is about 4.3% of USD, it is still small but growing.
yeah. The market cap of bitcoin is still very small when we compare it with the USD. Therefore, bitcoin needs more time to grow and prove that It can become greater than the USD. Otherwise, bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency which is greater and better. As you can see, the cryptocurrency has many aspects which the USD can never have and therefore, it is promised that bitcoin will become extremely popular in the next 5 years
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 04:34:27 AM
USD and BTC both are most popular currencies in the world but bitcoin is famous and too much popular because it is more profitable because it creates new high rates that break the past and provide every holders profit.
copper member
Activity: 383
September 04, 2017, 11:47:09 PM
usd has its own place to control paper currency, because bitcoin we already know the power in the electronic world and transactions that use directly can use paper currency (usd) for online payments are now being campaigned using bitcoin so that two or two have their own place.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 04, 2017, 11:01:30 PM
Maybe you mean if we have to compare between BTC and USD yes of course USD will be more popular in appeal with BTC. maybe when compared it is very far, bitcoin is just a pretty good investment form. but that does not mean it can rival the popularity of a small realistic example of USD today many people shop at the store by using the dollar and I think to do the things that you think today really need a long process. Bitcoin is a pure currency that not everyone fully understands.
Bitcoins are soon going to beat dollar. Not everyone is ready to accept payments in dollar. Dollar is much older than bitcoins so bitcoins just need some time to show their power and then dollar will be no longer in use. Even now bitcoins are damn expensive than dollar and anyone would be please to have one bitcoins rather one dollar,
Dollar is a different currency than bitcoin because dollar can be accepted alone but bitcoin cannot run as it has no value with fiat backing it.
Bitcoin is getting popular and will be more popular in the future but it would not surpass the popularity of dollar, that's because dollar has it's powerful government and the masses will protect their own money.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 10:47:40 PM
We all recognize that the greenback retains almost all of the globe economic climate. For bitcoin such heights these days are not witnessed. Since the greenback is the most well-known forex in the globe.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
September 04, 2017, 08:17:54 AM
Maybe you mean if we have to compare between BTC and USD yes of course USD will be more popular in appeal with BTC. maybe when compared it is very far, bitcoin is just a pretty good investment form. but that does not mean it can rival the popularity of a small realistic example of USD today many people shop at the store by using the dollar and I think to do the things that you think today really need a long process. Bitcoin is a pure currency that not everyone fully understands.
Bitcoins are soon going to beat dollar. Not everyone is ready to accept payments in dollar. Dollar is much older than bitcoins so bitcoins just need some time to show their power and then dollar will be no longer in use. Even now bitcoins are damn expensive than dollar and anyone would be please to have one bitcoins rather one dollar,
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2017, 11:54:54 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 08:12:20 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin is more popular than USD simply because dollar is the global currency and almost everyone accept dollar as a means of payment. But the acceptance of Bitcoin is way lower than dollar.
Activity: 602
September 03, 2017, 08:11:03 AM
Bitcoin has not yet been ransomed everywhere as a payment as the dollar. It is mainly used by investors to earn and exchange for the currency of their country.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2017, 08:04:49 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
im going to pick a USD rigth now because bitcoin is now popular to anyone and no shop for accepting bitcoin for paying not like USD here in US. If bitcoin is haved a shop here in US i do both bitcoin and USD bitcoin bitcoin is higher every second US is not but popular.
I think you are thing for the present, if you think about future then you will never chose USD because we all know that in future every shop in the world start accepting bitcoin because all the system of marketing is turned online and people pay in bitcoin through online, and USD will just small Friction of bitcoin in future, so you better chose bitcoin from now on.

in the future bitcoin is a priority in the transaction process may just defeat usd internationally, and hopefully it will happen in the future so that bitcoin price will go up
Activity: 274
September 03, 2017, 07:41:17 AM
Weird thread. Bitcoin is nowhere as big or useful as USD. Each coin might be worth more in terms of value, but you can't spend it. I mean, you can to a point, but you can't just nip to the local corner shop and buy an apple with BTC can you?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 20, 2017, 11:54:11 AM
im going to pick a USD rigth now because bitcoin is now popular to anyone and no shop for accepting bitcoin for paying not like USD here in US. If bitcoin is haved a shop here in US i do both bitcoin and USD bitcoin bitcoin is higher every second US is not but popular.
I think you are thing for the present, if you think about future then you will never chose USD because we all know that in future every shop in the world start accepting bitcoin because all the system of marketing is turned online and people pay in bitcoin through online, and USD will just small Friction of bitcoin in future, so you better chose bitcoin from now on.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 19, 2017, 02:23:26 AM
$68 billion BTC market cap vs $1.56 trillion USD in circulation.  BTC is about 4.3% of USD, it is still small but growing.
What's important is it's growing, the limited supply will be the hindrance that we will not gonna reach their success  and we know
the USD is one of the strongest currency which I think will remain strong even in the future.
Bitcoin does not need to beat USD because together they can supplement each other and be successful.
Activity: 208
August 19, 2017, 01:19:46 AM
Activity: 75
August 18, 2017, 11:22:00 PM
in my openion the price of bitcoins directly related to the price of USD . because of the reason USD is more stable than bitcoins so we can trade with bitcoin and can get profit so i think bitcoins is more populer for earning purpose .

I agree with you  bitcoin is more popular for earning purpose and  USD is consistent with the purpose of the  hoarding purposehoarding purpose
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 18, 2017, 10:54:44 PM
Activity: 714
August 17, 2017, 11:54:05 PM
No offense against bitcoin, but bitcoin is nothing compared to the USD. USD is the currency used worldwide and defended by military since hundred years!

Ask your question again in around ten years. Wink
But usd(fiat) can be manipulated by government for the interest of one country at the expense of the other, the decentralized nature of bitcoin makes it immune to it. Bitcoin is better than USD because it internal mechanism is open, transparent and policy governed by mathematical principles, making it suitable to be world currency. And also the popularity of bitcoin is keep increasing.
Activity: 13
August 17, 2017, 04:32:36 PM
in my openion the price of bitcoins directly related to the price of USD . because of the reason USD is more stable than bitcoins so we can trade with bitcoin and can get profit so i think bitcoins is more populer for earning purpose .
Activity: 18
July 11, 2017, 03:51:39 PM
How can something new (in years) can be compared to dollar. It's true the popoularity is growing fast, but still not half as popular like dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: