Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 26. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 05, 2017, 07:33:34 PM
Bitcoin can not compete with the popularity of currencies that exist in paper form, because there are still places on the planet in which there is not even an Internet so that people can learn about bitcoin.

There's no need to compete, we are the ones who are keep on comparing the capacity of bitcoin. And besides the best thing about it that bitcoin is good if we want to see it compete with other currencies better to compare it with alt coins. We know that this is the origin of crypto's and this is going to be always on the top.
yes that is right that there is no need to compete, to me my first choice is bitcoin and not USD.  because i am sure that bitcoin will give me a good profit and specially by investing money in trading altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 06:39:55 PM
Bitcoin can not compete with the popularity of currencies that exist in paper form, because there are still places on the planet in which there is not even an Internet so that people can learn about bitcoin.

There's no need to compete, we are the ones who are keep on comparing the capacity of bitcoin. And besides the best thing about it that bitcoin is good if we want to see it compete with other currencies better to compare it with alt coins. We know that this is the origin of crypto's and this is going to be always on the top.
In fact, for today, the cue So and remains on top of cryptography, As you said. I think that my future is really bad for bacon and I do not even know what will happen to other crypto-currencies. The fact is that maybe bitcoins will take a niche of real money, But nevertheless this is a great prospect for the future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 05, 2017, 03:57:28 PM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 05, 2017, 10:24:07 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

This can not happen!
When it comes to the dollar, everyone knows because it has become the world's currency, you can trade in dollars everywhere.
When talking about Bitcoin, most of them do not know what Bitcoin is. An incorrect comparison, the value of Bitcoin is huge compared to the dollar but it is not possible to compare Bitcoin's popularity with the dollar.
I can't trade dollar everywhere, But just try to use it as a currency which has the big impact to the another currency, That means another fiat currency's value gets an impact form the dollar itself.
The bitcoin can be determined as a new competitor for the usual currency.  It's still new.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
July 05, 2017, 08:38:35 AM
In my own personal opinion bitcoin is not more popular than US DOLLAR because US dollar is mostly used and well known by other people than bitcoin and us dollar is can be used all over the world. Unlike bitcoin you can only use it if you convert it into a real money.
Activity: 142
July 05, 2017, 07:39:39 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 07:31:52 AM
Since USD is centralised, it is subject to a lot of external influences such as politics and other market stocks. The federal bank reserve is (hard to believe) actually just a private company. It is not at all controlled or influenced by the government of the united states of america. As we saw at the election of Trump, USD grew much much stronger as a result of his election. This can be classified as an external influence that is controlled by the federal reserve. With bitcoin, we saw no clear jump in value and popularity, as it is a decentralised currency. In the long term, if every human was to use Bitcoin, as opposed to the current situation today, Bitcoin would wins hands down. It is more sustainable as everyone would rely on it. Corruption would be much much lower as "crash" bitcoin to make gain for it as everyone was to rely on it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 05, 2017, 12:10:59 AM

This can not happen!
When it comes to the dollar, everyone knows because it has become the world's currency, you can trade in dollars everywhere.
When talking about Bitcoin, most of them do not know what Bitcoin is. An incorrect comparison, the value of Bitcoin is huge compared to the dollar but it is not possible to compare Bitcoin's popularity with the dollar.
It seems to me that bitkoyna can be credited with so many opportunities, but at the same time, for the dollar, his abilities are underestimated. The dollar is a world currency and it will feel for gold, with the support of almost all countries of the world.
Activity: 301
July 04, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

This can not happen!
Activity: 364
July 04, 2017, 10:21:26 PM
USD is still more popular than Bitcoin. USD is recognized by all countries and consider it in all transactions and markets. Unlike bitcoin, it is only introduced or known to few people yet and some country did not even allow and consider bitcoin. Also bitcoin is only used online and have no physical appearance thats why it is hard to be exposed.
Bitcoin/USD is the most popular pair in trading because USD is widely use and they should stay together to see
them grow together. USD is created before bitcoin and USD can still be here even without bitcoin, let's be realistic people, we cannot compare.

I agree. USD is widely used as a fiat currency while bitcoin is now widely used as digital currency. These two are great assets and most popular for investing. It's like USD dominates the real cash and BTC dominates the digital cash.
Activity: 644
July 04, 2017, 09:36:17 PM
By looking at market cap and time frame, I feel they are not much comparable. Bitcoin is solving completely different problem than fiat currency. USD is centralised wheras bitcoin is decentralised. US dollar has its own significance and I believe if people are asked to shift to bitcoin leaving USD. Hardly anyone would be ready wheras it is completely different in other way round. There is no denying of fact that USD is more popular than Bitcoin at present. Bitcoin is just 9 years old. It has to go a long way. Bitcoin provides you with many advantages that are different from what USD has to offer.
Activity: 182
July 04, 2017, 09:24:59 PM
Yes bitcoin is more popular than USD, because in bitcoin you can invest and you can put your money into investment and it is possible that your money earn profit. In bitcoin have a value not like in USD. Bitcoin is more popular because its easy to earn and give an extra income to the people but in investor wants profit. Bitcoin is more popular that USD in terms of investment and the many benefits in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more popular especially in trading and investing and it is very useful. The bitcoin has a value and most currency of all time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
July 04, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
For yes bitcoin is more familiar than USD in terms of investment and trading bitcoin is more popular than USD. Bitcoin today is more familiar currency today in all over the world because of an internet access and many investors invest and people wants invest in bitcoin and earn profit. They know that they have a future in bitcoin and this the reason why they investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a future and you can earn a good profit. The bitcoin is succeed and still currency in the future. Bitcoin is still popular currency and it increases the value that's why this is more popular than USD.
So that there who did not say I use very well today and the dollar in Bitcoin according to their parameters when one replaces another. Only in this case I can use this and other currencies well. That I like it suits me.
Both are popular, bitcoin just recently gets popular since it has increased its price significantly, hence it gives the investors a good return for their money. You cannot hold your dollar because the value will surely depreciate due to inflation but when it comes to spending USD is more convenience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 02, 2017, 11:08:47 AM
For yes bitcoin is more familiar than USD in terms of investment and trading bitcoin is more popular than USD. Bitcoin today is more familiar currency today in all over the world because of an internet access and many investors invest and people wants invest in bitcoin and earn profit. They know that they have a future in bitcoin and this the reason why they investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a future and you can earn a good profit. The bitcoin is succeed and still currency in the future. Bitcoin is still popular currency and it increases the value that's why this is more popular than USD.
So that there who did not say I use very well today and the dollar in Bitcoin according to their parameters when one replaces another. Only in this case I can use this and other currencies well. That I like it suits me.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2017, 10:41:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 21, 2017, 01:21:13 AM
USD is still more popular than Bitcoin. USD is recognized by all countries and consider it in all transactions and markets. Unlike bitcoin, it is only introduced or known to few people yet and some country did not even allow and consider bitcoin. Also bitcoin is only used online and have no physical appearance thats why it is hard to be exposed.
Bitcoin/USD is the most popular pair in trading because USD is widely use and they should stay together to see
them grow together. USD is created before bitcoin and USD can still be here even without bitcoin, let's be realistic people, we cannot compare.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 20, 2017, 10:24:18 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 20, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

I guess not and absolutely not. US dollar is more popular than bitcoin even now that it is increasing its value. Bitcoin does not have enough users to compare to US dollars. Let us go to up hill or mountain sides and make some surveys and ask some questions about dollar for sure they can answer it and they knew it but when you ask them.about what is bitcoin surely you can have a poker face Cheesy even some of people in city does not know about bitcoin so better therefore Us dollars is not yet beaten by bitcoin inspite of its good value. Anyway it does not need to compare this two.

Yes even if the price of Bitcoin continue to rise, Us dollar is more popular in the world because the clear advantages of gold over bitcoin are trust and reliability, according to those surveyed for this article. However, a change in consumer preferences, new technological disruption or a crackdown by a government could easily kick bitcoin to the end of the bench.

"Gold has something very important that bitcoin lacks: a more than 1,000-year history of being a decent store of value. This is very important for trust and people's willingness to store value in that particular asset
Activity: 490
June 20, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

I guess not and absolutely not. US dollar is more popular than bitcoin even now that it is increasing its value. Bitcoin does not have enough users to compare to US dollars. Let us go to up hill or mountain sides and make some surveys and ask some questions about dollar for sure they can answer it and they knew it but when you ask them.about what is bitcoin surely you can have a poker face Cheesy even some of people in city does not know about bitcoin so better therefore Us dollars is not yet beaten by bitcoin inspite of its good value. Anyway it does not need to compare this two.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
June 20, 2017, 08:49:54 PM
If bitcoins is more popular than usd why are we sitting here with bitcoins not being legalize in all country and not being accepted in all malls as mode of payment.
What would you do if you do not want here if bitcoin will be more popular? But usd remains its value because usd is based on the economy of each country. Bitcoin is based on the block market and these to has on the different world of currency and i think no such thing to compare this two currency.
Pages:
Jump to: