Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 28. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
June 09, 2017, 06:38:54 PM
It is not entirely correct to compare these two currencies. They can only complement each other, rather than compete among themselves.
Yeah should not compare between bitcoin and dollar. You should be grateful for the dollar because the first dollar is the base of the bitcoin rate. And although the bitcoin rate is very high though, it will not make the dollar lose

yeah we can not compare bitcoin with dollar because bitcoin have do not any physical shape and dollar have a physical shape but i hope bitcoin will make the dollar lose sooner because bitcoin have a mass adoption every day and bitcoin is very much useful currency around the world for online transaction.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 09, 2017, 06:32:59 PM
It is not entirely correct to compare these two currencies. They can only complement each other, rather than compete among themselves.
Yeah should not compare between bitcoin and dollar. You should be grateful for the dollar because the first dollar is the base of the bitcoin rate. And although the bitcoin rate is very high though, it will not make the dollar lose
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 09, 2017, 03:09:01 PM
Usd is a world currency and i i think Bitcoin is not that popular to compete with usd. Regulation of circulation of Bitcoin is also not possible government would not allow it's popularity to surpass their national currency. Usd has existed for centuries but Bitcoin is there only from seven years or so, therefore acceptance of usd is way more than Bitcoin.
Agree with you mate that bitcoin has need to proved for more years or decade to be much popular, but the adoption by many country was continuous and i think it was help to make life or existence of bitcoin would be like a fiat since this is also a currency.
Bitcoin need some very long time for popularity like USD because USD is working around the world for many countries and right now we have no country with full support for Bitcoins even in near future its not going to happen but some good and positive things happening for this so we can hope this could be more in near future but cannot compete with USD
In this regard, I agree with you. The fact is that Bitcoin can not be on over prospects, unlike the dollar. For crypto currency, you need to get support at the national level of all countries and then it will be able to compete with the dollar, otherwise Bitcoin will constantly feel the problems associated with legalization.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
June 09, 2017, 12:13:29 PM
Usd is a world currency and i i think Bitcoin is not that popular to compete with usd. Regulation of circulation of Bitcoin is also not possible government would not allow it's popularity to surpass their national currency. Usd has existed for centuries but Bitcoin is there only from seven years or so, therefore acceptance of usd is way more than Bitcoin.
Agree with you mate that bitcoin has need to proved for more years or decade to be much popular, but the adoption by many country was continuous and i think it was help to make life or existence of bitcoin would be like a fiat since this is also a currency.
Bitcoin need some very long time for popularity like USD because USD is working around the world for many countries and right now we have no country with full support for Bitcoins even in near future its not going to happen but some good and positive things happening for this so we can hope this could be more in near future but cannot compete with USD
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 09, 2017, 08:14:13 AM
For now it may be said that bitcoins and dollars are complementary, but bitcoin benefits more because it gets more profit, because you can see bitcoin at this time its use is still low. Because it is still rare that receive bitcoin, so the dollar is very helpful
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
June 09, 2017, 12:59:26 AM
Activity: 462
June 09, 2017, 12:36:42 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 08, 2017, 11:52:47 PM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
No , Currently about every country and every people of the countries knows about the dollers but most of them don't know about the Bitcoin .
So here I am 100% sure that it will take.mucj time to get famous for the Bitcoin .
In the recent days and the months the Bitcoin get much famouse but still many people knows it by name and they don't understand how to use and how to buy and sell and what is the main advantage of the Bitcoin and also they made a single question​ about it trust that who is owner of the Bitcoin network and which is the official country who owned this .
They knows only mr. Satoshi nakamoto by name only but they feels doubt about the risk with Thier money .
So I think it will take much time to get popular with the Bitcoin and also will take some time to get trust with the Bitcoin worth .
 Edit: Even I myself get trust fully with the Bitcoin after the use of one month and making profit with my money  .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 08, 2017, 11:47:25 PM
I agree with you the same as it is today, the dollar equips bitcoin and it is very helpful for all bitcoin users because without the dollar, maybe you will trouble to exchange and do spending

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
June 08, 2017, 11:41:47 PM
In the black market bitcoin is more popular than bitcoin, just look at how many hackers and sellers of illegal goods like drugs use bitcoin as a means of transaction, is very unfortunate, but that's the fact, I hope bitcoin is not used for illegal acts
I am pretty sure that you are only stating on the Internet’s Black Market because the money flowing in that is nothing compared to the regular Black Market that is going on beyond the computer. If Bitcoin was much larger than the regular Black Market then people would not need to exchange their Bitcoins for another currency because Bitcoin would be the main exchange for such products. Bitcoin is nowhere close to that level yet and it would be a tough goal to attain.

It's kind of unclear, but I think arcanayou is saying that there are more bitcoin transactions in the black market vs. legal bitcoin transactions...?  Not sure if that's true.

But why would you hope that Bitcoin is not used for "illegal acts"?  That would essentially lower the demand for Bitcoin and lower the price as a result.  People want the demand for Bitcoin to increase, but only the type of demand that they're comfortable with lol. 

I think he is saying that bitcoin may be banned if they use bitcoin as illegally. But the thing is, bitcoin is free, the people can control their money and they can use it whenever they want. For example, the Deep web, it is a site full of informations that must not be seen, simply, it is illegal, but the higher ups are not shutting down the site, they can't, just like bitcoin, because no one controls it, despite many are using it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 08, 2017, 11:30:08 PM
In the black market bitcoin is more popular than bitcoin, just look at how many hackers and sellers of illegal goods like drugs use bitcoin as a means of transaction, is very unfortunate, but that's the fact, I hope bitcoin is not used for illegal acts

Yes in deep web bitcoin is very popular and other black markets because it is untraceable if people will look for your information. And for others, it is going to be a hard thing as they don't have an idea if they try to trace the transactions made for specific bitcoin address. No need to compare USD and BTC are good currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
June 08, 2017, 09:07:04 PM
I am pretty sure that you are only stating on the Internet’s Black Market because the money flowing in that is nothing compared to the regular Black Market that is going on beyond the computer. If Bitcoin was much larger than the regular Black Market then people would not need to exchange their Bitcoins for another currency because Bitcoin would be the main exchange for such products. Bitcoin is nowhere close to that level yet and it would be a tough goal to attain.

It's kind of unclear, but I think arcanayou is saying that there are more bitcoin transactions in the black market vs. legal bitcoin transactions...?  Not sure if that's true.

But why would you hope that Bitcoin is not used for "illegal acts"?  That would essentially lower the demand for Bitcoin and lower the price as a result.  People want the demand for Bitcoin to increase, but only the type of demand that they're comfortable with lol. 
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2017, 08:54:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2017, 03:03:40 PM
No.Not yet.But it would be in future.Bitcoin has just crossed its primitive eight years whereas US dollars has been in the market for more than 70 years.It is the global reserve currency.It would take time for bitcoins to get popular than US dollars.
I do not think that bitcoin can be popular than us dollars even in the future because it is obvious that US dollar has existed for many years and there are many countries considering this currency are very important to their economy. Moreover, the US is the strongest country and they have been using the dollar all around this planet for several purposes
i think anything can be possible, bitcoin need some more time to become more and more popular. in fact it is depending on the interest of the people, it people will start giving preference to bitcoin then bitcoin will become popular very soon and they will start using it instead of USD. in fact in future the new generation will give more preference to bitcoin instead of USD. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
June 07, 2017, 10:59:57 AM
No.Not yet.But it would be in future.Bitcoin has just crossed its primitive eight years whereas US dollars has been in the market for more than 70 years.It is the global reserve currency.It would take time for bitcoins to get popular than US dollars.
I do not think that bitcoin can be popular than us dollars even in the future because it is obvious that US dollar has existed for many years and there are many countries considering this currency are very important to their economy. Moreover, the US is the strongest country and they have been using the dollar all around this planet for several purposes

History will show as this is ongoing race.
BTC is just technology and global community as backup.
USD have country with administration, army and official representatives.
The future is something unpredictable. If bitcoin continues to develop and become more popular in the distant future, it will be more popular than dollars. However, in my personal opinion, the US government will not be able to let that happen because if bitcoin is more popular than dollars, the economy of their country will be affected and there are many problems will occur such as corruption or money laundering. In addition, the habit of using the dollar has lasted a long time, bitcoin wants to be more popular than dollars, that's not a simple thing
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
June 07, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
June 07, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

History will show as this is ongoing race.
BTC is just technology and global community as backup.
USD have country with administration, army and official representatives.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 07, 2017, 10:03:42 AM
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 07, 2017, 08:28:14 AM
Activity: 714
June 07, 2017, 08:22:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: