Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 30. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 02, 2017, 04:41:19 AM
The popularity of bitcoin will be the same as the dollar now that already known by many people. Is it possible bitcoin known to many people?

It will take some years before bitcoin will be known by most of the people. But no doubt that bitcoin is popular now.

And USD is the most popular world currency but I bet it that bitcoin will be next to it.

I doubt it that bitcoin will be the most used currency in the world because many countries are looking up to USD.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 02, 2017, 02:44:01 AM
Bitcoin is popular but Usd is the most used and main currency in the world. Even no bitcoin since USD is really on top and cannot beat by any currency. USD still the main used until now and popular than bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 02, 2017, 02:05:59 AM
The popularity of bitcoin will be the same as the dollar now that already known by many people. Is it possible bitcoin known to many people?
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
June 02, 2017, 01:03:56 AM
dollar will keep its popularity over btc for many years, but maybe will see it someday at btc'knees

It is popular, even bitcoin has a high price, dollar still is at top. Without dollar, bitcoin will have no value, the price of bitcoin has price, and it's price is on dollar and other fiats. There is no way dollar will be on bitcoin knees, because even a lot of century will pass, bitcoin will never have a knee  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 01, 2017, 11:32:58 PM
dollar will keep its popularity over btc for many years, but maybe will see it someday at btc'knees
Bitcoin and dollar doesn't need to compete to each other because bitcoin is created to help the fiat users to solve their current problems and dollar is created to fulfill the things that bitcoin can't give to its users so they are just like helping each other and soon they will be so close because of the government is now legalizing bitcoin to their country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 09:43:50 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2017, 08:49:19 PM
Absolutely not. Look around bro, as you can see, there are alot people using usd as their money and if you'll ask them about bitcoin, some of them know, but most of them not. So with that, you can say that USD IS REALLY MORE POPULAR THAN BITCOIN.
Of course USD is more popular than Bitcoin is, the people that make money and put it in their savings usually put it in USD because the money is much easier to move in that currency. Bitcoin is pretty tough because it requires a blockchain download and it does not really help the whole fact that it’s pretty new to the currency scene.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 01, 2017, 08:33:08 PM
Can't be Compared. USD is fiat and is used as a function of money in general.Bitcoin mostly as online payment as well as PayPal and others.
I agree with you on this point...
It's not high time to compare USD with bitcoin,  bitcoin is completely different from USD, in terms of places, popularity and availability every way USD is far away from bitcoin. So bitcoin needs more time to reach or catch the position of usd.  A long way to go.. 

I think one day there will be sharp clashes between these two currencies where bitcoin has touched the boundaries of the patience of capitalist civilization, and in the end they will succumb to and decide bitcoin as the world's common currency coin. So fiat will not be disturbed at all because, bitcoin will be applied like the euro currency in large scale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
June 01, 2017, 11:02:33 AM
Absolutely not. Look around bro, as you can see, there are alot people using usd as their money and if you'll ask them about bitcoin, some of them know, but most of them not. So with that, you can say that USD IS REALLY MORE POPULAR THAN BITCOIN.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 01, 2017, 10:29:47 AM
Can't be Compared. USD is fiat and is used as a function of money in general.Bitcoin mostly as online payment as well as PayPal and others.
I agree with you on this point...
It's not high time to compare USD with bitcoin,  bitcoin is completely different from USD, in terms of places, popularity and availability every way USD is far away from bitcoin. So bitcoin needs more time to reach or catch the position of usd.  A long way to go.. 
Activity: 462
June 01, 2017, 09:16:43 AM
Of course USD is more popular than BTC. Btc can't surpass usd in terms of money and usd currency is first come up from btc, like usd is the top listed high rate of currency money rate in the world. Usd change rate every minute and same in bitcoin but if you make a different from two, usd is more likely use payment in everyday transaction unlike btc its alternative payment from transaction.
Activity: 532
June 01, 2017, 07:34:21 AM
I prefer to save bitcoin or use it instead of using usd for now. Well, if using usd, i might just spend it. But, with bitcoin, i might just be thinking of business, so i prefer btc rather than usd.
I do not know where your from mate, but i do not think that bitcoin is that strong and well accepted to be used for day to day things. Bitcoin is good for making money for now as you said, and there we agree on. But bitcoin is not strong and accepted enough to be used more than dollar. Still dollar is more adequate for day to day using, and that is why dollar is better.
That means if are you trying to determine bitcoin as investment? Bitcoin can be used for daily activity but its scaling problem has prevented the bitcoin to be used on our daily activity. Dollar already there for long time ago. Do you think if that reasonable to compare it with bitcoin?

It is unreasonable to compare them. I always protested if bitcoin was compared to a dollar or gold. These are absolutely different systems and they almost do not intersect each other

Agreed. Dollar and Gold are accepted by people since a long long time before bitcoin born. It's really not fair to compare bitcoin with that two, because bitcoin is still new by looking at when the bitcoin born, but i'm sure someday bitcoin will rise and at least will beat gold.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
June 01, 2017, 07:25:03 AM
I prefer to save bitcoin or use it instead of using usd for now. Well, if using usd, i might just spend it. But, with bitcoin, i might just be thinking of business, so i prefer btc rather than usd.
I do not know where your from mate, but i do not think that bitcoin is that strong and well accepted to be used for day to day things. Bitcoin is good for making money for now as you said, and there we agree on. But bitcoin is not strong and accepted enough to be used more than dollar. Still dollar is more adequate for day to day using, and that is why dollar is better.
That means if are you trying to determine bitcoin as investment? Bitcoin can be used for daily activity but its scaling problem has prevented the bitcoin to be used on our daily activity. Dollar already there for long time ago. Do you think if that reasonable to compare it with bitcoin?

It is unreasonable to compare them. I always protested if bitcoin was compared to a dollar or gold. These are absolutely different systems and they almost do not intersect each other
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 01, 2017, 04:53:51 AM
USD is currently crashing, because everything is crashing vs BTC. How long will it be before we treat BTC as the marker for everything else i wonder.
it should happened now , unfortunately the big problem are on government side. they will never accept bitcoin easily , they can not take benefit from a decentralized thing like bitcoin , they prefer to play with fiat especially USD currency , the strongest currency ( after bitcoin of course  Tongue) .

bitcoin always against the world , and i like that style.

But many Governments started accepting bitcoin as centralized money in many countries. Almost all the country's bank and financial institutions are working out the explore the block chain technology to get the space to implement the bitcoin as option for payment in banking. I hope we may see that in 10 years.
USD can be easily exchanged in many countries now, in future bitcoin will be rock everywhere in that place.
certain country only , mostly still consider bitcoin as not a currency .

a dumb government sometimes are so stubborn , bitcoin clearly could make things easier than the current banking system, it is indeed some developed country has show the interest about blockchain technology and start make a research , but the rest of the world will still struggle to figure out about this as they mostly still fight from poverty.
We cannot say that every nation except few growing Countries show interest on blockchain technology, because in the past than the grown Countries few African countries made their entry into the digital currency usage earlier and few small Countries have generated their own digital tokens. Hope the stupid governments who didn't consider it will feel bad on the growth of the countries that have started using bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 01, 2017, 04:16:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 01, 2017, 03:56:09 AM
USD is currently crashing, because everything is crashing vs BTC. How long will it be before we treat BTC as the marker for everything else i wonder.
it should happened now , unfortunately the big problem are on government side. they will never accept bitcoin easily , they can not take benefit from a decentralized thing like bitcoin , they prefer to play with fiat especially USD currency , the strongest currency ( after bitcoin of course  Tongue) .

bitcoin always against the world , and i like that style.

But many Governments started accepting bitcoin as centralized money in many countries. Almost all the country's bank and financial institutions are working out the explore the block chain technology to get the space to implement the bitcoin as option for payment in banking. I hope we may see that in 10 years.
USD can be easily exchanged in many countries now, in future bitcoin will be rock everywhere in that place.
certain country only , mostly still consider bitcoin as not a currency .

a dumb government sometimes are so stubborn , bitcoin clearly could make things easier than the current banking system, it is indeed some developed country has show the interest about blockchain technology and start make a research , but the rest of the world will still struggle to figure out about this as they mostly still fight from poverty.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
May 30, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

I have a different view than you do. If I have bitcoin I am prone to investment and I dont feel anything even if i lose it in trading and on gambling sites. But if my money will be lost I cannot stop thinking about it. But this does not mean that I no longer want bitcoin, I still wanted bitcoin since it is the source of income and it has helped me pay my debts. Fiat currency is also dear to me since I am living in a rural area where bitcoin is not accepted in local stores.
but to me i have too much different feeling from you. to me i consider bitcoin as currency, and for most of the time i also using it for online shopping, for me bitcoin is really a good assets and i mostly think about my bitcoin, how to increase the number of bitcoin,either by trading, signature campaign gambling or any other source of income. so i really feel hurt if i lost a single satoshi.
- Yeah, i also see bitcoin as currency and feeling so bad when losing it, not long ago I was attacked by a hacker and lost 2btc, my feelings at that time can be said to be very bad, I feel very sad and just want to cry. If compare between bitcoin and usd, I would definitely choose bitcoin. Although bitcoin is less common and inconvenient than usd but the value of bitcoin is much better than usd, in addition it is becoming more popular, in the future surely bitcoin will pass USD
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 09:46:55 AM
I am saving bitcoin not the usd though usd is the people used in everyday life but bitcoin is the future of the money not the touchable money but it will have the more valuable than usd/dollar so its better to save bitcoins in short save the future of all the cryptocurrencies in all over the world  Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 378
May 30, 2017, 08:26:27 AM

I have a different view than you do. If I have bitcoin I am prone to investment and I dont feel anything even if i lose it in trading and on gambling sites. But if my money will be lost I cannot stop thinking about it. But this does not mean that I no longer want bitcoin, I still wanted bitcoin since it is the source of income and it has helped me pay my debts. Fiat currency is also dear to me since I am living in a rural area where bitcoin is not accepted in local stores.
but to me i have too much different feeling from you. to me i consider bitcoin as currency, and for most of the time i also using it for online shopping, for me bitcoin is really a good assets and i mostly think about my bitcoin, how to increase the number of bitcoin,either by trading, signature campaign gambling or any other source of income. so i really feel hurt if i lost a single satoshi.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 30, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: