Pages:
Author

Topic: Useless altcoins must remove from the whole crypto market - page 14. (Read 7690 times)

Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
I agree with your points. There are plenty of useless altcoins are still live in the crypto market. Especially Coinmarketcap should remove these shits immediately. It is unfair that CMC keeps listing the shit altcoins even after their death! Therefore crypto people should ignore all of these useless coins. Because of some people's interest,  these shitcoins hasn’t died yet!   
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
It's true that there are many altcoins in the market that are "useless" as stated on your post, but there is no way they can be completely  removed from the market. Nobody is forcing anyone to invest in any altcoin, reason why it's essential to do proper due diligence before buying and holding any altcoin especially for long term. Some developers are just out to do new coins, list on exchanges and dump, then move to the next coin to launch without any plans to use funds raised for project development. We just have to be careful on what we invest in.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
How can we tell if the alternative coins are completely useless?

Some are just sleeping and can be productive in the future. but what are those criteria so we can tell them is nothing anymore.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
It seems to me that it is not so easy to do.  Disappear some appear others.  So there is no medicine.

but, i believe soon or later a useless altcoins will die and gone from crypto market my friend
because, there will be no demands for a useless altcoins  Wink

Altcoin will die if left by the community, just look at now many are turning to altcoin which obviously has a big name and also bitcoin, if altcoin is just starting well by whatever means it will last a long time
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
all useless altcoin will disappear by itself if there is no demand or the developer of the project has a problem.
If altcoin is still crowded and traded on the exchange, I think it will be difficult. because the principle of decentralization, which is not regulated by a particular institution or group
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
With the recent domination of Bitcoin, shitcoin will be in trouble and 99% shitcoin will be no more in the market. They will just disappear. It's better to move from shitcoin.
We can't prevent creatung shitcoin by greedy scammer but we can stay away from them if we do a little research before investing.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
agreed, because I was tired of seeing crypto monitor sites such as coinmarketcap which contained lots of used ico coins, masternodes that were trash there and there were hundreds, meaning rubbish here had no volume and no value.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
It seems to me that it is not so easy to do.  Disappear some appear others.  So there is no medicine.

but, i believe soon or later a useless altcoins will die and gone from crypto market my friend
because, there will be no demands for a useless altcoins  Wink
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
They just create some kind of hype once or twice in a month or week and make their profit with fake exchanges and forget about it, I am talking about the developers of those kind of altcoins which are not performing and these are totally waste for crypto market and also creating confusion for new people who are entering in crypto world so what's your opinions. Useless altcoins must be remove from crypto market if it happens then it would be great and very beneficial for crypto world.

I realize your frustration but there's nothing we can do other than being cautious ourselves. This is a prime example of free market and you should be responsible to any of your decisions. The coins are independent so are exchanges. There's no uniform body to regulate them.
So, it's better to spend a lot of your time researching than regretting for choosing a wrong investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
I am not sure if market is already mature to decide which altcoins are useless and which are useful.
Are TRX, EOS, NEO, XLM, ATOM, TEZOS, ONT useless because they are only Ethereum alternatives?
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
They just create some kind of hype once or twice in a month or week and make their profit with fake exchanges and forget about it, I am talking about the developers of those kind of altcoins which are not performing and these are totally waste for crypto market and also creating confusion for new people who are entering in crypto world so what's your opinions. Useless altcoins must be remove from crypto market if it happens then it would be great and very beneficial for crypto world.
I am not agree with your thoughts in this system where everyone is free. If the project does not satisfy you, do not buy. It is the biggest rebellion you ever make against this project. After everyone thinks like you, the project will be ruined.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Market and time will solve this problem.
I think that now it is already happening, BTC is pumping while altcoins are sleeping and some of the will surely not wake up.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
There are tons of useless coins, it's up to is to not support this kind of coin
I don't buy any obscure or useless coin anymore, it's very bad to market in general and we should do our part to contribute to a healthy market
The first and main question to invest in a coin is: what real world problem your coin will solve?
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Without removing the useless crypto, I'm sure that the useless crypto will be dead coin first, without any interest from the investors, no volume on the market and also less circulation. This is the law of the crypto world. The coins that can be accepted are those that will give promising future, with the real products, great development and community, sustainable projects, and also an easy platform.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I completely agree with the opinion that there are enough coins on the cryptocurrency market that do not show any signs of life.  Perhaps with a stable market they will come to life, but I believe that the development team should show at least some signs of the life of their project, so that cryptocurrency users not only have some hopes, but also support this project.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
As much as I agree with you, I will still like to say such shit coins can not but be in existence in crypto world , it is those who are trading with such coins that should be careful and watchful. Some coins are spreading in crypto now that the only aim of the developers is to make people loose their funds. Many of the  projects dealing with those coins have no future plans and no clear objectives of product development. In as much as crypto allows for various projects by many developers to bring in their coins, it may not really be easy to say such coins should be removed completely. The only thing that is important is for investors to be careful with the kind of coins they will invest into.

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
[cut out]

The best we can personally do is to simply just ignore those projects that you talk about; they will die on their own, if they don’t get any investment that will continue to make them stay in the market. This is one of the reasons why many people do advise that we try as much as possible to do lots of research first before committing anything into a cryptocurrency project, if we all can get rid of them from our own end, then the issue will be completely taken care of.
Experienced can ignore. But from time to time a lot of new people come to cryptocurrency, some have money, and they heard about huge Xs. They cannot identify gems in a pile of shit. This is a free crypto market problem. While shitcoins are slowly leaving the market, sly scammers will have fun in the Maldives. And this is another problem.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
This can never happen since we don’t have the regulation yet that would establish a board that will be in charge of approving and disapproving ICO projects, the only regulation we have right now is that of IEO, and this is just a free will regulation, there is no way they can have effect on other ICO that are not IEO platform.

The best we can personally do is to simply just ignore those projects that you talk about; they will die on their own, if they don’t get any investment that will continue to make them stay in the market. This is one of the reasons why many people do advise that we try as much as possible to do lots of research first before committing anything into a cryptocurrency project, if we all can get rid of them from our own end, then the issue will be completely taken care of.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Overall, I'm here that is why I'm interested in cryptocurrency. Altcoins can be profitable but it is not a source of feeding family, it is investing. Because it is our future and I'm absolutely keen on trading, investing. It is something so history for me, which is just written. l can not deny this fact l earn some money like others. l think everybody has the same interest to be here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Unused coins and tokens, which do not have an exchange volume, certainly will not bring up the value of their assets. I don't know, whether it can be removed as easily as that by a smart contract owner or provider. Only ordinary people do not want to learn and only have an issue that will endanger their capital.
Pages:
Jump to: