Pages:
Author

Topic: Using crypto to help the homeless - (for real - with pics!) - page 11. (Read 4681 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 103
Thank you so much for the kind words.

What would be the best way for me to spread this project? I think I need some more help.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
You did a great thing for them, and I am very proud of you for paying attention to people like them. Whatever help you do, it means a lot, continue the good things and you will find pleasant things later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Awesome thing to do, I hope you can help more homeless and poor people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
crypto not only help user but also the other people. like what you do, you can give someone gift if you have more income.
bitcoin can make economic someone and people around better of he do like you do. and i always set aside some money to give to person that needed
went out for july 4th and updated first post. Also new website http://cryptoforthehomeless.org

have the support of a couple people helping out with the site and also giving out food!

Thank you all for the support so far.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Wow. I'm really impressed with this. A lot of people come up with such idea but its usually fake and a cheap way for earning cash for oneself but I guess this is different
Yes, it's good that you made a good deed but remember when you decide to give homeless, there will be another "homeless" that try to take the advantage.
So it will be better if you give to them that really needed most like old people or disable people etc

Food is the one thing that is pretty tough to just take advantage of here. They aren't getting drugs or anything - I think this is ok. I went out again and completed day 21 - pretzels for 4 people. I am really looking to see if the Philly pretzel factory can sponsor me!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Yes, it's good that you made a good deed but remember when you decide to give homeless, there will be another "homeless" that try to take the advantage.
So it will be better if you give to them that really needed most like old people or disable people etc
Didn't know about this, just saw it today.
Great job op but these donations aren't enough, you need more. I'll include your website's link on my one to help you get better positions in google and this way attract new donations via people, suggest everyone there who owns websites to do the same.
Also I think it will be good to contact cointelegraph and other news website to post about you, I think it will be a great thing to increase knowledge of your website among crypto enthusiasts and for those who wills to donate. Can help you in writing article or if they still require it to be paid, then can help to fund some money. Will donate your project anyway too, that's a really good action.

Thank you! If you have a link to your site I will also add a link back. I’ll try to contact coin telegraph and see what horns. I’m new to marketing in general for traffic so I greatly appreciate it!
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
I know two apps where you can earn tokens for good actions. karma on eos and gratz on stellar.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
Didn't know about this, just saw it today.
Great job op but these donations aren't enough, you need more. I'll include your website's link on my one to help you get better positions in google and this way attract new donations via people, suggest everyone there who owns websites to do the same.
Also I think it will be good to contact cointelegraph and other news website to post about you, I think it will be a great thing to increase knowledge of your website among crypto enthusiasts and for those who wills to donate. Can help you in writing article or if they still require it to be paid, then can help to fund some money. Will donate your project anyway too, that's a really good action.
Went out again today - we have done 20 trips officially! Thank you for all of the support you guys. This would not be possible otherwise.
This is indeed a great idea and more grease to your elbow I believed if everyone of us takes such a bold step by reaching out to the homeless in our respective abode with the little God had provided for us via cryptocurrency by selling some proportion to fiat and invariably using the money to buy stuffs for these homeless people will go a long way in ameliorating their living conditions.

thanks a lot for that.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
This is indeed a great idea and more grease to your elbow I believed if everyone of us takes such a bold step by reaching out to the homeless in our respective abode with the little God had provided for us via cryptocurrency by selling some proportion to fiat and invariably using the money to buy stuffs for these homeless people will go a long way in ameliorating their living conditions.
thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm planning on going out again soon - hopefully with a lot more meals. The donations have been great - this is only possible because of you guys.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
well done. i admire people who do this kind of thing especially to the homeless
as of now im still striving to achieve my goal but i hope i can do things similar to this someday

I also admire these people who are always ready to help the poor or homeless. It is great job and work in our world, and he is doing with bitcoin that's why it is unique for us, but mostly people do it in reality like you could help the poor, see them around yourself.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Consider it one of the best spheres to spend crypto.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
You have my support, OP. Aside from just hodling cryptos, this is one of the greatest thing to use crypto also. I wish I could drop some satoshi in the future at your site, OP.
There's fairly quite a number of donation organization here also in my country that accepts crypto as a donation, but I never saw them showing photos of them utilizing it to help the one that needs it.
You're really one of a kind.You have used crypto in a very positive way which will really help a lot to those homeless people.If only my country is also accepting bitcoin as a donation or a method of payment,then i can also find ways how to make street children and adults have their own shelter especially when bad weather hits them.

in what country you are residing ? btw ,  you dont need to wait for your country to accept cryptos  because you can still help the poor by sending your coins to the online charities  .

there are also a thread on the service section were they are asking for any amount and that collected amount will soon be donated on their chosen charity  .

this is a good way to use our cryptos but we must not only do it on cryptos because we can also donate using a regular currency and other payment methods that is more acceptable on our place  .
You have my support, OP. Aside from just hodling cryptos, this is one of the greatest thing to use crypto also. I wish I could drop some satoshi in the future at your site, OP.
There's fairly quite a number of donation organization here also in my country that accepts crypto as a donation, but I never saw them showing photos of them utilizing it to help the one that needs it.
You're really one of a kind.You have used crypto in a very positive way which will really help a lot to those homeless people.If only my country is also accepting bitcoin as a donation or a method of payment,then i can also find ways how to make street children and adults have their own shelter especially when bad weather hits them.

thank you my friend.

I updated the first post today to not auto preview the images, and also added today's outing in Camden NJ
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
Pages:
Jump to: