Pages:
Author

Topic: Using crypto to help the homeless - (for real - with pics!) - page 6. (Read 4681 times)

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
I support your project using cryptocurrency to help homeless people and at the same time helping to adopt the cryptocurrency in a lot of places. Maybe a direct transaction to a homeless is a bit sketchy to make a donation in a high tech way like cryptocurrency but I think something like a organization or charity that is accepting a crypto donation would make it easier to make a donation or transact with the organization. At the same time it is easier to get donation in every part of the world since the transactions is digital.
Activity: 118
Merit: 103
thanks friend.

I am really looking forward to this coming year, I would also like to spread the word by participating at crypto conventions!
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
yes, it is actually not too different right now, just have to practice safe social distancing as well as wearing masks. Food drop offs are very easy.
Great to see that your project to help the homeless by using crypto is still ongoing even in this pandemic where they really need it.
Most people would be scared to go out since they might get the virus so those homeless would have less help from the people around their place and the fact that the virus is spreading they would also be avoided by the people.
Great to know that there are still some people just like you who would help them during this pandemic in their own ways.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 0

I think this is absolutely right giving them food and cloths are really good think because homeless people sometimes have bad manners and money can be used for some illegal activities.
In this world cryptocurrencies has emerged as new form of cash. We are proud to be connected with this crypto world. We should give some helps to poor people in this world.bif everybody is happy on this earth then life will be very peaceful.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
yes, it is actually not too different right now, just have to practice safe social distancing as well as wearing masks. Food drop offs are very easy.

Happy to see there are still some people who help others, and I am felling too much proud by counting myself as a client of bitcoin.
Anyways it better to give them food and clothes as opposed to giving them cash.
Most homeless people use the money to buy drugs and illegal stuff. You're doing an awesome job keep it and keep supporting bitcoins
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
It's nice to know that there are such caring people in the world. And even despite some circumstances, you continue your work.
we just got contacted with an organization "crown squad" that helped us with some publicity. Still looking for some international/global volunteers! please don't be shy and message me!
updated first post with an interview I just conducted yesterday. Please do not hesitate to volunteer for this project! You will be reimbursed with crypto!
So for more than a Year now your dedication to help people still indeed,i remember reading this thread last year( but i did not bother to comment because i thought it is another merit farming thread)
and now here you are constantly updating the thread with your "Good Samaritan" way of helping.
I wish you will have more Blessings and health to continue this work,and admiring us to follow your steps giving even a small way for the much needed.expect me extending my hands for others as the way your doing this.

thank you my friend. We need many more volunteers all over the world to help spread the reach of this project. Feel free to message me if anyone is interested!
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is so admirable, I wish I had the time and energy to make such things
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
updated first post with an interview I just conducted yesterday. Please do not hesitate to volunteer for this project! You will be reimbursed with crypto!
So for more than a Year now your dedication to help people still indeed,i remember reading this thread last year( but i did not bother to comment because i thought it is another merit farming thread)
and now here you are constantly updating the thread with your "Good Samaritan" way of helping.
I wish you will have more Blessings and health to continue this work,and admiring us to follow your steps giving even a small way for the much needed.expect me extending my hands for others as the way your doing this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
That is one good thing that happen with bitcoin despite of the abuses that has drag bitcoin into scam. After seeing the photo I was happy that at least someone with extra resources able to share it back to the needed.

I am also interested to join in this kind of tribute to the needs. I want to give them an oppotunity to earn by providing livelihood. I guess this is better than giving them foods. I do believe in the qoute that says.

“You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.”
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
This is a very noble and exemplary act, and is proof that crypto or those who use it can do good by donating part of their crypto to those in need and it will set an example for other users.
and for now I can only share with those in need with people around me by exchanging crypto for fiat money to be able to share a little with them, and what I do so that I can use Cryptocurrency properly and profitably so I can still share a little for those who need it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
I really hope nonprofit organization, also accepts Crypto Currency because its much more secured with a Blockchain Network, and a hedge to a financial collapse.
Anyway, keep it up man you do good in people and also influencing other people to use Crypto, especially in these trying times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
It feels so good to be able to help others, especially to those who really have nothing. If we are capable of helping others then we should do it because if we look at the situation we realize how lucky we are that we are not in their situation. You have a wonderful idea to help those in need and to spread the good bitcoin aspiration in society.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I salute you for being selfless to those who are homeless. I wish I could do the same here in the Philippines because more and more people are suffering from poverty (especially those jobs are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic). It's just that because of the ridiculous lockdown rules here in the country, we can't do anything to help those people who are homeless because of the stay-home rules.

There was a time that every Sunday, I go to church and there are homeless people begging for money or blessings. It's just that most of them have ignored their wishes, while others only gave them a few pennies. I gave them something to eat like cheese bread, it's like more than 10 of them.

There was also a Sunday where I bought a couple of Dunkin Donuts boxes with munchkins, and treating these homeless people after attending the mass. You know how it felt great for me to give than receiving. The feeling of giving is much more greater!

Once again, I salute you for your kindness and selfless attitude towards the homeless. God bless you more!
We need more volunteers! Especially those who are overseas and willing to take bitcoin/crypto reimbursements!
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
In these trying times we need people like you that gives to those who are really in dire state especially with the lockdown and millions of people who are unemployed. You could also do a crowdfunding here in the forum im sure there are many people who wants to help and volunteer whatever they can.

Yes, absolutely! I have a few friends in latin america that I help from time to time with bitcoin, situation really is dire for many people, I woudln't know how to approach a homelss person and offer them bitcoin, would they even take it? Too many interrogants, and too shy to actually go up to someone like that! It's good to see people come together and use bitcoin for good, so thanks to OP for that.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
In these trying times we need people like you that gives to those who are really in dire state especially with the lockdown and millions of people who are unemployed. You could also do a crowdfunding here in the forum im sure there are many people who wants to help and volunteer whatever they can.
Pages:
Jump to: