Pages:
Author

Topic: Using crypto to help the homeless - (for real - with pics!) - page 9. (Read 4681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
In country like India where poor people percentage is higher, it will be a very useful idea to do this. I have a small group of people who does this in regular way and i will convey them about this. Hopefully, they will use this to do more good for poor people.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
This is a very good project in my opinion, with this will have a positive effect on crypto growth. If I get a big profit from crypto
I also want to do the same thing. Hopefully with you doing this it will not only help homeless a lot, but rather giving awareness
to some people who do have financial strengths are moved and can do the same thing too.I hope you are always given the ease
and fluency in all things. Sorry, I have not been able to participate, because my financial still limited.

Especially, the trust the people give to cryptocurrency when they are helping out homeless isn't going to waste but serves as the best idea to start these charities with. Why? Because you aren't just donating, your donation is multiplying in the market, even if we donate a bit, it could help allot when the market price increases, so I do really appreciate this kind of efforts for us to build a better unifying world where each nations is caring about one another.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
This is a very good project in my opinion, with this will have a positive effect on crypto growth. If I get a big profit from crypto
I also want to do the same thing. Hopefully with you doing this it will not only help homeless a lot, but rather giving awareness
to some people who do have financial strengths are moved and can do the same thing too.I hope you are always given the ease
and fluency in all things. Sorry, I have not been able to participate, because my financial still limited.
Activity: 118
Merit: 103
Went out a few times in December - please contact me if you also want to help and get reimbursed in crypto!!!! thanks guys!
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I am very supportive of this creative idea, and very supportive of all these things, so I really hope there are many donations for those who need it and the more people it will be much better ..
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Wow this is a nice thread. Continue to help other people and I hope someday I'll be the one giving them too. Keep up what you're doing. I hope many people in the forum will help homeless too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Wow. A very good deed. In this harsh world, I never thought that people like you exist. I am very happy that in your own little way, you are able to help are homeless brothers there. I wish you all the best and I hope you keep what you are doing right now.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Your actions are wonderful, the world needs a lot of people like you, sharing good luck or helping others is really a great thing and I really like helping others, I often buy food and games. talk to the homeless around my area. Also I really like your idea, this is a new idea on how to use the bitcoin coin. I hope in the future you will continue this project and wish you much success.
OP does not do anything new, but OP does something noble.. I really applaud when the OP does it with enthusiasm and sincerity, may you continue to be consistent to be sincere and not thinking to take advantage of this charity and this sympathy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Your actions are wonderful, the world needs a lot of people like you, sharing good luck or helping others is really a great thing and I really like helping others, I often buy food and games. talk to the homeless around my area. Also I really like your idea, this is a new idea on how to use the bitcoin coin. I hope in the future you will continue this project and wish you much success.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
This shows that Crypto currency can be used in some charity too making the reputation to become more respected.
of course it can always be , because cryptos are also a kind of currencies that has a value and can be used what money can do  though using cryptos on charities and simillar use can indeed give cryptos a good reputation and the bad ol reputation that people thinks can slowly fade  away .

Before Bitcoin was branded a pro crime as it can be used in any illegal means  
not really .  bitcoin was not indtroduced that way by its founders but people only use btc mainly on the dark market which makes bitcoin popular that time but i think its also becuase not all people have heard it and not all merchants are willing to use it as a payment for thier business or stores  .
New post from California again. Volunteers are joining quickly!!!! do not hesitate to contact me regarding participation!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
So I just finished my last year of pharmacy school classes
I must have missed this thread because I had Bitcoin Discussion on ignore for quite some time, but congrats on getting through pharmacy school--it's a great career, especially if you like to help people, which you obviously do.  I didn't go through all the pics, but you seem to have a heart of gold.  Best of luck to you in your career.

Now my cynical side: I don't think crypto will ever be able to help the homeless unless they have an easy way to spend it on the streets--or if they have internet access and can order stuff to be delivered at an address.  The address part is probably not an insurmountable problem, as I think a lot of homeless can receive mail at shelters or friends' or relatives' houses.  But regardless of all the problems with this kind of aid, it's good you spread the word about crypto to a population that otherwise may not have known about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
This is indeed a good step to help homeless people,you are doing a good job. To get more donation please upload all the pictures of activities you are doing everyday. It will help donators to have faith on you project because crypto world is full of scammers and people donating money may need some concrete updates to donate.
I have one question, how are you reaching homeless people in other countries, are you finding like mind people there and getting their help or connecting some NGO, please share every possible idea so this charity can reach every needy people across the world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I hope most of the people who earn big profit or a lot of money have thinking like this who help people who needs helps.
A little help that everyone gives will be big if everyone can help the other people like the homeless.
More people like you will be bless more and getting more a lot of profit so more people can get help from you.
updated first post!!!!! SF volunteer pulls through again!
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
That's very nicely, I was beginning to doubt that people don't have empathy anymore, but apparently I was wrong.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
This is nice but if I was homeless I would much rather just receive money then I could spend the money on things I most needed. 
updated with 2 more posts - canada and philly pretzels!!!

WE ARE ALSO REGISTERED AS AN LLC AND FILING FOR 501c3 STATUS NOW!!!!!!!
went out to Camden NJ today. PIZZA FOR ALL! The homeless seem absolutely thrilled to get pizza, the reaction is far greater than the sandwiches.
Pages:
Jump to: