Pages:
Author

Topic: Using crypto to help the homeless - (for real - with pics!) - page 8. (Read 4681 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
I applaud you for doing amazing stuff for the community plus helping people at the same time. Not all people are willing to go to such depths.

There is a quote that am reminded of here
Deeds of giving are very foundation of the world Generosity makes this world a happier place for everyone.

At the same time

You give the man a fish , you feed him for a day , you teach him how to fish , you feed him for lifetime.
Therefore I urge the community members to actually spread the word about Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies , this man actually did that at the same time helped them .

Heads off to you bro .
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
I had high hopes for this thread, but it seems to have turned into another charity collection project. I decided to become a digital nomad, and this is where Bitcoin can really help. It enables people to break free of the globalist bankers. Moving out of a permanent address can be a lifestyle choice, and it gives one a great deal more freedom.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

Homelessness and jobless is close to each other, once you are jobless it won't be long and you are going to be homeless. The recession as they said is coming and it could take a worse turn for the homeless. I wonder how they are eating, it would be good if they live the shore where they can go fishing. They could cheer up with the thought that when hitting rock bottom, there is no where else to go but up.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
This is a great way to go, we need to care for the downtrodden since this current financial system is more of imprisonment than a freedom to the weak and the poor. Well done for your care of humanity. 
Activity: 118
Merit: 103
Went out to Philly today and handed out some pizza. SOCIAL DISTANCING OF COURSE. Check out the pics! Thanks again for the support guys.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
That's absolutely amazing man! I'm inspired to help out.
I will reach out to you personally - and share your cause on my channels.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked In awe of your commitment, hope it rubs off everybody.
Activity: 10
It is a good thing you are doing, helping the poor. keep up the good work. i hope they are motivated by your kind gesture. Good Luck.
Activity: 107
Whoa this topic sounds promising for our future
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Updated first post again - 2 volunteers did some serious work in california this past week DESPITE COVID-19.
you guys really have a Good Heart no matter what is your reason doing this?the Important thing is you are Helping or filling stomach of starving people even in just a Day.May the Blessings comes to you also for this great initiative that you are fulfilling for long now.
i know that even you are not posting new Photo but in your heart there is something Help you do each day of your life and Thanks for that inspiring us to do the same.
Activity: 118
Updated first post again - 2 volunteers did some serious work in california this past week DESPITE COVID-19.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
it's a great way to take advantage of cryptocurrency. I have always tried to do that, but I just need to exchange my cryptocurrency to fiat, so there is no documentation for that.
however, I also want those people to learn to use and utilize crypto. it's just that the economic limitations they have cannot achieve that. I really appreciate what you did. as a crypto user, I am inspired by this story.
Activity: 8
Great work, bruh...
Would like to send some satoshis when I would start earning some coin Wink
Great going..
Stay blessed..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
If you really want to help the homeless, stop pumping them full of destructive and poisonous drugs, and try to get the government to stop funding the big pharmaceutical companies, and use the money to expand the economy and create jobs .
Activity: 100
Homeless people often do not need to help with money. This only makes them parasites. We need to help them find a job, give them a boost to a new life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
I hope most of the people who earn big profit or a lot of money have thinking like this who help people who needs helps.
A little help that everyone gives will be big if everyone can help the other people like the homeless.
More people like you will be bless more and getting more a lot of profit so more people can get help from you.
most of the time people afraid to help because they are afraid to lose what they have, but they didnt know that when you help, more blessing will come in to your life. In fact some who are not that rich are more helpful compare to who are in the upper class in the society. If people who have enough bitcoin, i think giving to homeless people or charity would really be a big help and can make other people happy. Giving is one of the best thing that we can do in this world.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
are they know about bitcoin?
this is good for humanity, you can make good act with bitcoin, and spread little thing about it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
This is the best reply to the people who used to comment that BTC is used for money laundering, tax hiding, for buying weapons etc. No certainly not, it only depends on how you use it.
OP has taken a great initiative to help those people as well as strengthen the crypto community the whole crypto community should be thankful to OP.
Activity: 658
BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM
You do have a great heart for caring for homeless people. I really admire you for your passion on what you are doing. I hope you'll be able to help a lot more. Good luck on your funding project.
yeah, its so cool. in our time its rarity to help smbdy. its cool Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Upon knowing this project, I can't help it but I need to comment on this post. I hope I can do this as I bring back the goodness of Bitcoin to us. I guess this will send the message for those people who says that Bitcoins are being used to bad things but on the contrary, we can show them that Bitcoin can do the other way around. I hope you will be bless more so that you can bless others more. Sharing is Caring!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
Pages:
Jump to: