Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 21. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

When I go to "transfer bank notes", "splitblock" is not an option. My only options are "Pay to", "Label" and "Amount". On the bottom I also have "add recipient" and "clear all". Next to "Pay to", I also have "choose address from address book", "Paste address from clipboard" and "Remove this recipient". Is "splitblock" hidden under something else?

"controls" ---) "options" ----) "display" ----) check "display coin control features" to see splitblock

Thanks! I now see the "Splitblock" option. I've checked the box and have input 1001 for "# of blocks to make". Block Size is 0 and the field can't be altered. Under that I have "Pay to", "Label" and "Amount". In "Amount" I changed it to 1000.

I'm I supposed to input my own address in the "Pay to" box? and then press "Send"?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

When I go to "transfer bank notes", "splitblock" is not an option. My only options are "Pay to", "Label" and "Amount". On the bottom I also have "add recipient" and "clear all". Next to "Pay to", I also have "choose address from address book", "Paste address from clipboard" and "Remove this recipient". Is "splitblock" hidden under something else?

"controls" ---) "options" ----) "display" ----) check "display coin control features" to see splitblock
noise23,
It appears that the max stake reward for this coin is 200. If I own 1 million coins and I want to stake more regularly, will it be possible to split up the coins in the same wallet in order to stake more? I don't want to have to use multiple wallets.

go to "transfer bank notes" check "splitblock" and fill in how many blocks you want your V total be divided (eg.:  you have 1.000.000 V and want to make 1000 blocks with 1000 V each you insert "1000"; if you want 100 blocks with 10.000 v each you set "100")

every block will stake like you have multiple wallets.

be aware that multiple change addresses will be created so the coins wil be stored in several different addresses. (so do not delete the wallet.dat if you have exported the private key of that single address)

If you check "custom change address" and insert your actual address all blocks will be of the same address.

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
noise23,
It appears that the max stake reward for this coin is 200. If I own 1 million coins and I want to stake more regularly, will it be possible to split up the coins in the same wallet in order to stake more? I don't want to have to use multiple wallets.

go to "transfer bank notes" check "splitblock" and fill in how many blocks you want your V total be divided (eg.:  you have 1.000.000 V and want to make 1000 blocks with 1000 V each you insert "1000"; if you want 100 blocks with 10.000 v each you set "100")

every block will stake like you have multiple wallets.

be aware that multiple change addresses will be created so the coins wil be stored in several different addresses. (so do not delete the wallet.dat if you have exported the private key of that single address)

If you check "custom change address" and insert your actual address all blocks will be of the same address.
noise23,
Any idea on what the transition phase will be between the two wallets?  One coin I am with had a bad transition.  It involved more of a fork of the coin with a different staking rate going down to a lower one.   
There will be no transition between the two wallets, old wallet will work fine too. It's not a hardfork, just new improved wallet version release.
How many coins do we need to hold in order to stake daily? It took 7 days to receive my first stake reward, which was really low considering that I have 1 million coins in the wallet, and it looks like it might take another 5 days before my second reward. In addition, current wallet is really really really slow to load.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Any idea on what the transition phase will be between the two wallets?  One coin I am with had a bad transition.  It involved more of a fork of the coin with a different staking rate going down to a lower one.   
There will be no transition between the two wallets, old wallet will work fine too. It's not a hardfork, just new improved wallet version release.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Is it safe to stake our coins in the current wallet?
Of course it's safe, there is nothing wrong with current wallet.

Everything is working fine. It's been a few days still waiting for the coins to mature, so the staking can begin.
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

And I'm not American too but I have a lot of Russian friends and know personally someone who used to work for Kaspersky Grin
It's a well known thing in Russia who Kaspersky lab and personally Eugeny work for (i used to live in Russia for some years) Smiley

Sorry - bad guess on my part. I've read that all the AV programs may (may not) be compromised by one or another of the acronym agencies in one country or another so the precautionary principle suggests not trusting any of them. On the other hand... viruses etc. Messy business.
legendary
After many months (years?) of running the current wallet on my machine, Kaspersky recently decided to terminate it with extreme prejudice, claiming it had found a trojan. Usually these things are false positives, but still unsettling.

The file flagged is "trojan.win32.ircbot.awbb" fwiw, variants of which are flagged by most AV programs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot.gen!AA

BTW, I will remove that IRC code with the next wallet release, it seems like nowadays it adds nothing but a hassle with antivirus software.

Good stuff - happy ending.  Smiley
legendary
After many months (years?) of running the current wallet on my machine, Kaspersky recently decided to terminate it with extreme prejudice, claiming it had found a trojan. Usually these things are false positives, but still unsettling.

The file flagged is "trojan.win32.ircbot.awbb" fwiw, variants of which are flagged by most AV programs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot.gen!AA

BTW, I will remove that IRC code with the next wallet release, it seems like nowadays it adds nothing but a hassle with antivirus software.
legendary

It's pretty usual that poorly written antivirus software recognize crypto wallets as a trojan, it's normal.

And Kaspersky is a KGB/FSB spying trojan itself, LOL.
Seriously, the worst antivirus ever, it's a proven fact that E.Kaspersky is in close relationship with Russian intelligence service, by using his antivirus you are voluntarily installing their trojan software on your machine.

I take no position on whether there is any risk involved here - I'm only reporting a new flag. Usually when this kind of thing happens the dev contacts the AV provider and proves to them that a false positive has occurred. What you do is up to you, of course, but your approach surprised me. Maybe it's an American thing - I'm not American (nor Russian).       Wink

"trojan.win32.ircbot.awbb" thing is irc connect code used to retrieve nodes in case if wallet can't find nodes in any other way.
It's not my code, this part was inherited from early BTC wallet versions. Some devs did remove this part, i've decided to keep it just in case.
You can add irc=0 to .conf file to disable irc connection.

And I'm not American too but I have a lot of Russian friends and know personally someone who used to work for Kaspersky Grin
It's a well known thing in Russia who Kaspersky lab and personally Eugeny work for (i used to live in Russia for some years) Smiley
legendary

It's pretty usual that poorly written antivirus software recognize crypto wallets as a trojan, it's normal.

Seriously, the worst antivirus ever, it's a proven fact that E.Kaspersky is in close relationship with Russian intelligence service, by using his antivirus you are voluntarily installing their trojan software on your machine.

I take no position on whether there is any risk involved here - I'm only reporting a new flag. Usually when this kind of thing happens the dev contacts the AV provider and proves to them that a false positive has occurred. What you do is up to you, of course, but your approach surprised me. Maybe it's an American thing - I'm not American (nor Russian).       Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I've had this for a long while, didn't sell during the spike to 200 (for some reason Huh )

I believe now is likely the bottom. With only 445 million or so coins it shouldn't be sub 10 sat in my opinion
legendary

legendary

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
When the price goes up?
legendary
Any update for the new wallet? Smiley
Working on it... Things are slow in summer  Grin

Will this coin has an added privacy feature?
Pages:
Jump to: