Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 17. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The name version is a great name but shortening it to just the letter V is greatest. You got some V In your wallet? V accepted here. Doesn't get any shorter.. Works like a £€ or $ sign. Easiest to remember, looks awesome as a letter in it's self. My vote is for V.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Alright spoke with my dev team and we're going to commit resources to this project over the next few months. I'm starting a Dicord for anyone to get in on the conversations. Will link when it's up. It's time to fire thing bb up!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well done, dude! Let's get this thing rolling and send Version into the stratosphere Grin Grin

Great stuff.

It would be superb to see a refresh of the website and perhaps the wallet.  I'd like to see the community engaged here in what they would like to see happen - what the coin really needs is exposure, so getting discussion going is an essential first step.  I'm not really a user of the messaging apps but will check them out, however, bitcointalk is really the first stopping point for anyone new to crypto and coins so I'd strongly suggest we maintain this thread as it will have a much higher profile.

Pleased also to see noise23 contributing, he's done a huge amount to keep this coin going.

Some quick thoughts on how to position Version:

1. micro payments - its a low cost coin and always will be I think (though probably somewhat higher than the value today), so it is perfectly positioned for making low value/micro payments. 

2. value - if you assume a fair value of BTC is somewhere between $10,000 and $20,000 (just for the example) then an ideal value for Version would be around 500-1000 sats - making one VersionCoin worth 5 to 20 cents.  This would mean you could make a payment (using VersionCoin) of 1/100 of a cent for a fee (at the current fee rate) of around a half to one ten thousandth of a cent or less (could the network fees reduce if the increased that much?)

3. staking - it clearly stakes really well, and allows a very low risk way of generating a small income that could be used to support making such micro payments ( I haven't done any calculations to work out what the return would be, e.g. per 1,000/10,000 coins but might have a go at that)

4. name - "Version" is a really difficult name to search for as it generates so many misleading hits, I'd suggest the name be standardised as "VersionCoin" which is already used in some places

I know that Version may not be showing up well in search results, but in my opinion, it's only because we haven't done SEO for Version. There is a lot in a name, for example a coin just named Zero or Verge, just to name a few. Personally I prefer a shorter name, so I don't have any issues with Version. Maybe we can put this up to a vote, but shorter is better in my book. I just think that the SEO needs to be done and the name will show up more. In general 1 word coins tend to go to the moon and are very easy to remember, but I could be wrong. Just my 2 cents.
Interesting stuff happening behind-the-scenes discord getting set up properly. Dev bounty fund being created and more. V definitely one to watch over 2018.
Activity: 2
Alright spoke with my dev team and we're going to commit resources to this project over the next few months. I'm starting a Dicord for anyone to get in on the conversations. Will link when it's up. It's time to fire thing bb up!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well done, dude! Let's get this thing rolling and send Version into the stratosphere Grin Grin

Great stuff.

It would be superb to see a refresh of the website and perhaps the wallet.  I'd like to see the community engaged here in what they would like to see happen - what the coin really needs is exposure, so getting discussion going is an essential first step.  I'm not really a user of the messaging apps but will check them out, however, bitcointalk is really the first stopping point for anyone new to crypto and coins so I'd strongly suggest we maintain this thread as it will have a much higher profile.

Pleased also to see noise23 contributing, he's done a huge amount to keep this coin going.

1. micro payments - its a low cost coin and always will be I think (though probably somewhat higher than the value today), so it is perfectly positioned for making low value/micro payments. 

2. value - if you assume a fair value of BTC is somewhere between $10,000 and $20,000 (just for the example) then an ideal value for Version would be around 500-1000 sats - making one VersionCoin worth 5 to 20 cents.  This would mean you could make a payment (using VersionCoin) of 1/100 of a cent for a fee (at the current fee rate) of around a half to one ten thousandth of a cent or less (could the network fees reduce if the increased that much?)

3. staking - it clearly stakes really well, and allows a very low risk way of generating a small income that could be used to support making such micro payments ( I haven't done any calculations to work out what the return would be, e.g. per 1,000/10,000 coins but might have a go at that)

4. name - "Version" is a really difficult name to search for as it generates so many misleading hits, I'd suggest the name be standardised as "VersionCoin" which is already used in some places
Thanks for this suggestions, we really need to keep the community alive.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

Great stuff.

The recent rise in price and interest in Version is great!
Activity: 2
Can someone create Telegram group for this coin? or should i create one?
Discord seems way better for me. The telegram app on my android phone is awful as you have allow access to all contacts phone numbers etc. For me Discord far better with regards to security / privacy.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I prefer Telegram over discord. 
Trying to get on discord but the link has expired!? anyone able to post new link?
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Looks like an interesting coin to HODL Smiley I'll grab some from Cryptopia soon and I have a good feeling it will worth the investment in the next few years.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
What is this coin about?

Making lots of money and not hurting anyone in the process   Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
What is this coin about?
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Let's hope the developer comes back at some point..

Definitely! Noise, if you're reading these comments, come back, bro! We need you Grin

Hey guys, I'm here around, just pretty busy with other stuff at the moment.
In case of anything you can always PM me.
Hope 2018 will be a good year for V Smiley

Activity: 3
Do we have a Discord for this bb?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Lemme see the links, if not lets get this thing going. I volunteer to build the new website. Who is out working on this? I think there is a lot of potential to pop this thing.  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Sorry not sure on block size.  I haven't had to pay attention to that and I'm getting nice rewards with a relatively small wallet.

About the speed: I also stake 808 and it was very fast to get to Cryptopia which is only requiring them to have 20 confirmations.

So, not sure why it wants 200 confirmations for Version.  Maybe it's because of the lack of mining on the coin?

Paramind22,
Any ideas for this coin? It's perfectly lined up to make some moves, but we need an active dev to get us over the hump and on the road to $1.

Hi, for some reason I did not see this until today.  I think most people don't know about cryptocurrency still and how easy it is to earn BTC by a good coin like this.  We should try to do something where we can feature Version because it is truly one of maybe three this good and this cheap.

How about a post or article that talks about "Earning a passive income in crypto". That's what Version does. It allows people to earn a passive income with little investment.

I'll see what I can come up with after the holidays.  Anyone else feel free. It's just basic science/economics.  This one, Truckcoin, Chess and RAIN are still great low entry profitable coins.   
Sorry not sure on block size.  I haven't had to pay attention to that and I'm getting nice rewards with a relatively small wallet.

About the speed: I also stake 808 and it was very fast to get to Cryptopia which is only requiring them to have 20 confirmations.

So, not sure why it wants 200 confirmations for Version.  Maybe it's because of the lack of mining on the coin?

Paramind22,
Any ideas for this coin? It's perfectly lined up to make some moves, but we need an active dev to get us over the hump and on the road to $1.

Hi, for some reason I did not see this until today.  I think most people don't know about cryptocurrency still and how easy it is to earn BTC by a good coin like this.  We should try to do something where we can feature Version because it is truly one of maybe three this good and this cheap.

How about a post or article that talks about "Earning a passive income in crypto". That's what Version does. It allows people to earn a passive income with little investment.
Pages:
Jump to: