Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 16. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
anyone doing a mining and faucets for this one?

Faucet is up at http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=V
No active pools at the moment.
BTW, I'm thinking of switching off POW part for good, probably would be better for V network.

Good to see you more active on here, bro! If you think that shutting off POW is a good idea, then let's do it. My wallet now gets anywhere from 9 to 12 active connections. It was only 5 or 6 back in September. Any other plans for the V that are in the works?
I've been staking this coin since September and I have to say that it feels that my number of staking rewards has decreased. I guess that is a good sign for the coin that more people are staking it.

I get the feeling that rewards do fluctuate, perhaps it’s as you say and it varies as the number of wallets staking goes up and down.

I think there is a definite increase in interest, certainly the trade volumes seem significantly higher today than a few months ago.

There's definitely much more interest in V and volume is definitely up. It's great to see the price rising. Who knows, maybe with enough growth, the price will one day reach $1. We just need to increase awareness. Increased awareness will result in a larger community, which will boost the price of V to new all time highs.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
My wallet says not staking, because i don't have mature coins.

How long till maturity ?    Or do i have to move some coins to different adres for staking?

5 days till maturity.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
My wallet says not staking, because i don't have mature coins.

How long till maturity ?    Or do i have to move some coins to different adres for staking?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
what are minimum coins required to successfully stake.

i think for a full 200 coins stake 8000/10000 per stake block are needed

BTW, I'm thinking of switching off POW part for good, probably would be better for V network.

i think so too, but also a privacy function can be good, stake+privacy coin = jackpot IMO

also an exchange like Kucoin can be good to ask for listing
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
what are minimum coins required to successfully stake.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Someone needs to post up a permanent discord invite link...
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

Faucet is up at http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=V
No active pools at the moment.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Hi everyone,
Can you confirm if V is decentralized?  Cool
Thanks in advance!

Yes

Thanks @tertius993
I wonder if there's any additional update on this AC?
Is it good for LT investment?

It’s a proof of stake coin so your best bet is to buy some on an exchange (currently very low price) install the wallet; transfer the coins to your wallet and get it staking.
Activity: 12
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!

Yes

Thanks @tertius993
I wonder if there's any additional update on this AC?
Is it good for LT investment?

I've been staking this coin since September and I have to say that it feels that my number of staking rewards has decreased. I guess that is a good sign for the coin that more people are staking it.

I get the feeling that rewards do fluctuate, perhaps it’s as you say and it varies as the number of wallets staking goes up and down.

I think there is a definite increase in interest, certainly the trade volumes seem significantly higher today than a few months ago.
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!

Yes
Activity: 12
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!

I am accepting some donations too  Grin

VZo61n1hKm8TrqT93b5gmZ6jULv9KGRztS
is this coin dead?
who is the CEO behind it?
I saw some people talking about it on facebook but when you try to research something there is barely anything

It's certainly not dead - the network is running well and the wallet is staking fine.  If you want to trade it is listed on cryptopia and YoBit (and its very cheap at the moment).

There is no "CEO" its a crypto not a corporation.

The coin was re-booted by noise23 and he has done all the recent development work.

If you read back through the thread you'll see that activity seems to be picking up in the recent weeks and I think it has potential. 

The original coin was only meant to have 2,500,000 coins but a bug in the original code sent the number rocketing into the hundreds of millions, however, poster migello did a bit of analysis of the coins in circulation a few months ago:

Real number of Version coin in cirulation, rounded down, considered the first 25 richlist accounts:

taken from http://cryptoguru.tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=V

Total money supply : 435,878,856

99,99% assurance lost account (last used from 2014/2015):    4     
very high possibility lost account (last used 2016):                 6     

99,99% assurance lost coins:   132,326,863   (30,3%)
very high possibility lost coins:   52,990,542   (12,1%)

Total lost coins rounded down : 185,317,405  (42,4%)

total coins in circulation rounded up:   circa 250,000,000

Activity: 1
is this coin dead?
who is the CEO behind it?
I saw some people talking about it on facebook but when you try to research something there is barely anything
The name version is a great name but shortening it to just the letter V is greatest. You got some V In your wallet? V accepted here. Doesn't get any shorter.. Works like a £€ or $ sign. Easiest to remember, looks awesome as a letter in it's self. My vote is for V.

That's an interesting suggestion to change the name from Version to V, but the symbol is already V and you can still say V accepted here. If you think that it's difficult to market Version, just imagine trying to market a single letter of the alphabet. I did a quick search, and there is no coin with just a letter as its name. I found a few such as Joincoin (J) and Revain (R), but although they may have a single letter representing them, they still are backed by a name and I believe that having an actual name of Version with the letter V as the symbol should remain as it is.

I agree with this - V as the symbol (and perhaps XVN as the ticker?), and Version or VersionCoin as the full name. I am still doubtful about Version - I don’t think SEO can overcome the likely confusion with such a widely used “technical” term and it certainly won’t help within a site like Bitcointalk - just try searching for “Version” within this section whereas VersionCoin finds it straight off. However, I don’t feel really strongly about it and will happily go with the community view.
Name is great.  But the coin should be on more exchanges.

We can start at stocks.exchange, they are a small exchange.
The name version is a great name but shortening it to just the letter V is greatest. You got some V In your wallet? V accepted here. Doesn't get any shorter.. Works like a £€ or $ sign. Easiest to remember, looks awesome as a letter in it's self. My vote is for V.

That's an interesting suggestion to change the name from Version to V, but the symbol is already V and you can still say V accepted here. If you think that it's difficult to market Version, just imagine trying to market a single letter of the alphabet. I did a quick search, and there is no coin with just a letter as its name. I found a few such as Joincoin (J) and Revain (R), but although they may have a single letter representing them, they still are backed by a name and I believe that having an actual name of Version with the letter V as the symbol should remain as it is.
Ok we have a discord server now set up. I am asking anyone intrested in the future of this coin to join the discord server at this link.

https://discord.gg/Q5tnCBw

This link doesnt expire unlike the one posted a few posts back.

We need to get the ball rolling!!

This is your space and chance to help build a positive future for an already proven coin.

This has only just been set up so activity should increase gradually once news spreads and I am hoping we can work together to build a community of V supporters and make this coin great. The server will hopfully grow with more channels and info as time goes on and admin support is definatley welcome. Along with any other support for the coin.

Pages:
Jump to: