Pages:
Author

Topic: vdragon Erupter-Groupbuy-Scam : Task Force - page 5. (Read 45935 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
I'm not accusing anyone.

But if yxt actually was the brain behind this scam, involving a random hungarian buddy, it would be a most excellent one, since he would have stolen over 200 BTC and still can continue his business unbothered.

maybe yxt can help us about the price,
@YXT, was it possible for him to resell @ 0.89?
No answer.

And maybe he was not looking depressed enough about a negative 1100+ eruptors on his order book.

I know, paranoia.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
did you notice that gapthemind does not sign in anymore?
i would write it right in with him as possible 2nd account...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain me what the police wil do with the personal info (e.g. Addres, Real name) of the report green65 is going to submit?

It’s just going to be a list of victims with their contact details along with the amount bought, bitcoins lost and aprox. fiat amount.

If the police want to ask you any details then an email or phone number would be useful, also having victims addresses would be useful if he is found and compensation is to be paid, as people know the legal system still likes using lots of paper and snail mail. If you dont want to give me any info thats fine I will just put a note saying you did not want to provide me with this info which i would totally understand.

If you send me a screenshot of your PMs thats evidence of a transaction and contact between you and vdragon.
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
Can anyone explain me what the police wil do with the personal info (e.g. Addres, Real name) of the report green65 is going to submit?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
No. Unfortuntely I'm far away from Szeged. Tomorrow I try to speak with my policeman friend but I'm afraid he will drop me the question what is bitcoin. But I'll try.
°^°
Are you in Szeged? If yes, did you see a Logo like this in 6720: http://i39.tinypic.com/2ziqxbp.jpg
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
He is not the owner of Exicom. Maybe an employee.

I'm from Hungary, maybe I can help you all but I have no idea how. I think police is not the best.

If you have an idea just tell me.
Activity: 32
f**k him.... i found some thing odd in my messages a red flag i should have noticed. i told him i had to wait for a money transfer and he said the group buy will end once i get your BTC why would some one hold up a 1000+ group buy for 5 more bitcoins i should have noticed that as a red flag
°^°
°^°
Message sent

We should pass the List to the Hungary Authorities too, when its complete.

And i will fill a report this week at the Polizei - Germans here please drop me a PN
Activity: 32
Message sent to green65

2+ sent i attached about 12 Jpegs of my conversions with him
Activity: 329
Merit: 251
Message sent to (mr?) green65
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Activity: 30
Message sent to green65
Activity: 313
I sent everything to green65

+1 Me too
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
I have sent everything to green
Activity: 288
I sent everything to green65
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

Sending everyone a PM will take forever as i can only send 5 emails an hour.
Can everyone scammed send me a pm with your email and i will contact you by email.

Eh, why not just post a email address here and let them contact you via that email id.
They can link their profile id in mail.
I just sent my details to green65 who is filling a report for the police. I suggest anyone interested to contact with him
Pages:
Jump to: