Pages:
Author

Topic: VEGA 64 mining FREE WISDOM - page 3. (Read 10803 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 09:44:01 AM
can your software change the hbm2 controller voltage on a vega 56 from 1.25v to 1.35v like on a vega64?

yes = then its awesome
no = then its just a powerplaytable editor nothing more

the answer is yes = then its awesome

and no its not just a powerplaytable editor and if it was can you please point me to one available today that can be used by non coding savvy folk?

when user defined, QMS treats GPU States P6 and P7 and voltages, as well as MEM State P3 and voltage as  separate calls through the amd driver aside from settings in the powerplaytables,
these calls override user defined powerplaytables

why the heck do you need so much voltage? gaming?
i never go above 950mV, heats up the cards too much and summer is coming

QMS does come with a "its your gpu, put 10V through it but dont blame us for bricking it " warning

just about to get the first beta test version out today or tomorrow, I will make an unofficial video of QMS features and show it running
a couple of readers of this thread will get an early beta test copy too... they can also chip in with comments and debugging
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
April 24, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
mining
ETH with Claymore on QMS ETH NOS powerplaytable preset at 45.6MH/s

Sumokoin, Cryptonight Heavy with XMR STAK (intensity 980 and 960) on QMS XMR ECO powerplaytable preset at 1400H/s

For ETH, I prefer phoenixminer over claymore.

why?
never tried it, but i will now

Very stable, fast, low dev fee.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
April 24, 2018, 04:43:50 AM
can your software change the hbm2 controller voltage on a vega 56 from 1.25v to 1.35v like on a vega64?

yes = then its awesome
no = then its just a powerplaytable editor nothing more
April 24, 2018, 03:31:59 AM
mining

Sumokoin, Cryptonight Heavy with XMR STAK (intensity 980 and 960) on QMS XMR ECO powerplaytable preset at 1400H/s

why?
never tried it, but i will now
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
April 24, 2018, 02:38:27 AM
mining

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:33:39 AM
mining

Go Vega Coin!!!!!
April 23, 2018, 06:09:17 PM
mining

April 23, 2018, 05:55:10 PM
QMS v01.0.0 video of beta coming soon

some of its features include:

create your own powerplay table at will
apply new powerplay tables and settings whilst resetting and running miner in 3 seconds

1 click reset gpus as a separate action (useful when testing new settings)

miner automaticaly stops, resets and restarts with gpu drop

user defined timed miner stop, reset, and restart

multi-miner presets

fan drop watchdog never allows fans to drop below user defined value even at gpu drop/crash

apply actions/commands to all GPUs with one click

monitor all your gpus telemetry on 1 console, report log optional

much more...
---------------------------------------
we are adding new features and attacking AMD created problems* from many angles, thus development is taking a bit longer
first beta testing by VGA token holders will commence in approx 10 days, ITO  to follow shortly after

https://vegatoken.org/

*AMD left a little joke for us to find in the coding of their infamous 08/08/17 blockchain driver, an ADL call relating to power usage is actualy posting fan rpm, like the amd driver builders think we are morons....
--------------------------------------------------------
VGA 64/56/STRIX COMPUTE DRIVERS Dev. by Q4 2018

April 20, 2018, 01:34:52 PM
switching from one coin/miner to another with 1 click in 3 seconds, with user defined powerplay tables and preset settings  Smiley

April 19, 2018, 07:44:06 PM
Is there any software/method to change GPU states P0 to P5 and MEM states P0 to P2, AT WILL (in 1 sec) that you know of?

does this publicly exist today?

April 18, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
Wow you've put a lot of effort into this. Thank you for the comprehensive guides and it seems like once your software is done, it could help a lot of miners who just bought the VEGA.
Just curious tho, what do you get from this? Does your one-click software contain a fee or is it for sale? Seems like you need to be at least compensated somehow.

EDIT: Just read more of your website. It seems like you'll be making an actual VEGA token/coin. Good luck!

thnx for the support,

We are making QMS to be indispensable for the novice and expert alike by focusing on speed of set and reset cutting idle mining times primarily and mining stability/monitoring functions

We have already created the Vega Token and made a few pre ITO transactions on EtherDelta
check here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x26b2b4952a10b1782827d339a02aecb008edb817

i know it might sound strange that fiat phoneymoney aka federal(not) reserve(not) notes aka US dollars are NOT my top priotity, (been through this before lol)
empowering people with their own stable UNTAXED income IS,
hence we, at VGA, are trying to enhance the H/w ratio to such a degree making crypto mining lucrative for anyone anywhere on the globe in order to maybe someday break the central banking cartel control

yea i know, romance is for novels

more at ITO...
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
April 18, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
Wow you've put a lot of effort into this. Thank you for the comprehensive guides and it seems like once your software is done, it could help a lot of miners who just bought the VEGA.
Just curious tho, what do you get from this? Does your one-click software contain a fee or is it for sale? Seems like you need to be at least compensated somehow.

EDIT: Just read more of your website. It seems like you'll be making an actual VEGA token/coin. Good luck!
April 17, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
QMS now compatible with Asus Strix Vega 64 ROG (still having a few issues with the Frontier Edition)
running 1040Mem at 45.6Mh/s ETH (same as reference Vega 64 model) with QMS ETH NOS preset
giving a straight line increase of clock speeds, look at lower states compared to what you have now through the Hellae/Helm etc (all hail) FIXED powerplaytables

added some new pics on site (some are very telling...)

make sure you visit the QMS Features page

so easy doing trial and error now, at crash/drop stop miner click restart cards (1sec/gpu)  and set new values of GPU P0-P6 MEM P0-P4 etc click activate cards (1sec/gpu) and start miner again
repeat until you find your own sweet spot, set as preset, one click start and forget, go have a brew and a smoke, visit your grandma, i dunno but with QMS your GPU banks run on autopilot

do you ever have the problem where one gpu drops its fan speed overheats and crashes the whole rig? not anymore.

QMS Auto DDU and reinstall drivers, with next update after release

not long to ITO now...

---------------------------------------------

btw for Atikmdag issues this might help:

https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-AMD-ATI-Pixel-Clock-Patcher

there is a 14.7 version circulating, but is a virus, be warned
April 16, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
Keep in mind this is all work in progress...
VGA QMSv01.0.0

Standard AMD Blockchain settings

https://imgur.com/WPC4xhW
Creating a new Softpowerplay Hex table
Set values and Name of Preset click ok

https://imgur.com/B7nPatx
Click "Activate" and your new hex values are set
Your GPUs are now running on the Softpowerplay table you just created, signed and initialised,
with the "Restart Cards" button you can reset gpus  and try again if your settings crash the miner/driver/etc
One Button sets ALL cards at the same time (or individualy)

https://imgur.com/mKZrNoB
--------------------------------------------

yea, i actualy put my money and effort where my mouth is,
and its not about just me, without the crypto networks composed of all of us, we would not be here now
its about DECENTRALISED people power, regaining our common future and the stars the limit

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 04:49:49 PM
Howdy People!!

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this.

I've already got a few rigs of vega 64's & 56's (sapphire reference cards) that run excellent at the lowe power rates (~160w.)

I got hold of a few Gigabyte vega 56's Gaming OC editiion cards and was wondering if I can apply the same regedit tables etc to them as I would with a reference card. They draw way too much power just over clocked but I'm not sure how safe it is to use the powerplay tables / regedit on them.

Any one got any experience with these?

cheers

I have a few MSI 56 cards that have crap Hynix mem in them and they all work with edited registries lowering all P-states. I have run memory voltage down to 850 or something and they ran, it was the clock speed mine were finicky about. They don't seem to mind any amount of undervolting BUT they will not handle the same memory clock speeds as the 64's or the one 56 I have with samsung memory. I had a lot of trouble getting my stuff fully stable in the beggining since I kept reading in so many places that the 56's would run 1000 or even 1050 on the memory clock once the BIOS was flashed. I have a few cards that won't even run at 1000 on the mem clock. I currently have all of mine down to 960 so I don't have to worry which card is which and I get good enough hash rates at that mem clock. 100% stable for days on end. I did have to pick the right BIOS carefully... For MSI the "latest" 64 BIOS did not work at all. MSI brand showed 3 options for air cooled 64 cards and only one of them worked, it was a total nightmare figuring all that out! Though  I bricked a few cards one night, such a nightmare.
April 16, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
WHAAAAAATT?

you will have to speak louder than that

all I hear is "this user is currently ignored"

Kiss
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
April 16, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
Howdy People!!

I've already got a few rigs of vega 64's & 56's (sapphire reference cards) that run excellent at the lowe power rates (~160w.)

I got hold of a few Gigabyte vega 56's Gaming OC editiion cards and was wondering if I can apply the same regedit tables etc to them as I would with a reference card. They draw way too much power just over clocked but I'm not sure how safe it is to use the powerplay tables / regedit on them.

cheers
if you flash bios with 64 they work the almost the same as 64s from what I understand so you can use all the same mods

wrong, you can't flash all 56's to 64's because AIB's use crappy Hynix memory and 64's use samsung.  Not even sure what kind of weird echo chamber you got going here and now you are trying to take peoples money with some program that will be 100% obsolete by the time its finished?
April 16, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
running 6 cards 265Mh/s ETH with 1030W system wide including screen and 2 fans

we have made it possible in VGA QMS v01.0.0 to set your own lower state values in GPU P0toP4 and MEM P0toP2 clocks  and voltages as well as the usual Ntool set higher values, creating your own presets

what this means is that you program the softpowerplay hex table by simply inputing your desired values  (and saving as a personal preset ofcourse)

and reset cards at will, and prevent fan drop, and keep miner running if 1 gpu has a problem and and and and...

all this with my rigs being treated as lab rats with blue screens and reinstalls and mobo changes and no mining revenue

getting the 0%fee pools and miners off the drawing board also, at the same time as Developing a new VGA Compute Driver Package to boost Hashrate and decrease Wattage

so thanx for your moral support, it helps at 4am when im reinstaling GPUs

April 16, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
xmr-stak is hanging a lot my rig.

Are u using it ? What miner are u on?
I posted the amd.txt files in the code boxes previously, just copy paste it should work

check virtual memory is over 60000
April 16, 2018, 02:42:17 PM
Howdy People!!

cheers
if you flash bios with 64 they work the almost the same as 64s from what I understand so you can use all the same mods

I know this since my bro has done exactly that with 4xVega56s and they work just fine
unfortunately I cannot guide you through the process but the info is readily available on the net
Pages:
Jump to: