Pages:
Author

Topic: VEGA 64 mining FREE WISDOM - page 6. (Read 10803 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 08:07:52 AM
6xVega 64, 6xrisers, 1 mobo, 4 fans, 1 ssd doing ETH44Mh/s, XMR2000h/s under 1000W is a dream?

looks like an ECO setting to me Grin
April 07, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
can someone please explain this to me   Huh

keep in mind this is calculated rate ie actual number of shares found

https://imgur.com/XUre0oy

I have been suspecting nanopool fudges the averages for a while, why else do they have such a huge timedelay in reporting stats unlike any other pool I have come across

spare me the comments "if you dont like it dont use it" thank you, im looking for your perspective and not idiocy
April 06, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
Added a Road Map of present and future goals so as to clarify scheduling of developments

direct access to page here:
https://vegatoken.org/tell-me-more

Because of the intentional non advertisement of the VGA Project visitors to the site are limited to (I assume) readers of this thread
Take advantage NOW,
I cant see any VEGA owner being able to resist VGA membership at ITO and QMS release (well maybe the trolls here out of spite) after which the supply demand rule will determine Token Price
pg13 post256 for instructions

--------------------------------------------------

FYI i sent a damning message to AMD yesterday condeming them for their lack of interest in their core customer base (being miners) by refusing to devote resources for servicing our needs, i seriously doubt there will be a response but hey maybe you never know

gamers buy 1 GPU
miners buy multiple GPUs
are they that friggin stupid or are our suspisions correct in their product lifecycle game play?

hey, make a real product or what else u can call "a software, a driver, a tool" and comeback here showing what you doing.
If u don;t have anything and force anyone to buy sh*t coin, u just a scammer.

fair enough, all you have is my word that we are currently producing the QMS and that this offer is very short on time (about 15000 blocks short)
i will see you  in a month

ps. bring more than 0.1ETH, a smile and some salt to eat your words
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
Added a Road Map of present and future goals so as to clarify scheduling of developments

Because of the intentional non advertisement of the VGA Project visitors to the site are limited to (I assume) readers of this thread
Take advantage NOW,
I cant see any VEGA owner being able to resist VGA membership at ITO and QMS release (well maybe the trolls here out of spite) after which the supply demand rule will determine Token Price

FYI i sent a damning message to AMD yesterday condeming them for their lack of interest in their core customer base (being miners) by refusing to devote resources for servicing our needs, i seriously doubt there will be a response but hey maybe you never know

gamers buy 1 GPU
miners buy multiple GPUs
are they that friggin stupid or are our suspisions correct in their product lifecycle game play?

hey, make a real product or what else u can call "a software, a driver, a tool" and comeback here showing what you doing.
If u don;t have anything and force anyone to buy sh*t coin, u just a scammer.
Activity: 23
April 06, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
The AMD RX Vega 64-LC (Liquid Cooled) averaged 25.5% higher than the peak scores attained by the group leaders. This is an excellent result which ranks the AMD RX Vega 64-LC (Liquid Cooled) near the top  Wink
April 06, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Take advantage NOW,

gamers buy 1 GPU
miners buy multiple GPUs
April 06, 2018, 05:23:37 AM
thinking of creating software to switch off:

Win Updates
Graphics Drivers Updates
Switch off Cortana
Lock Pages In Memory
etc

the above are part culprits, with Win Update being the most toxic, for Rig instability and unexplained sudden system failure where formating and OS reinstallation are necessary

these are usualy accesed through the cmd gpedit.msc (Group Policy) where i and everybody else edits them manually with a path guide as a map to their location
i understand that this seems like a daunting task to some or even others that dont remember or dont know about all the edits needed to be made

coming up with faster more efficient VEGA drivers would be useless on an unstable rig so laying a stability foundation is paramount imo,

what do you all think?

would this small peice of software help you or is it not so necessary?
Activity: 45
April 05, 2018, 08:53:56 PM
I second what RIGED said. I can't recomend the Ledger enough. It integrates very well with EtherDelta and ForkDelta. Also MEW site makes handling ERC tokens on a ledger very easy.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 06:22:37 PM
just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh

we sent you an email with the link to where we see it on etherscan including the sent 10VGAsatoshi bonus, please check and verify

thanks again

since im a noob in this things and still learning it took me a while to figure it out. Your email helped  Wink

all fine now and good to go, let those hashes come  Grin
April 05, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh

Token   Wallet   EtherDelta
VEGA   0.000   0.000

I think you are reffering to when you see your balances like this on Ether Delta. Hover your mouse over the zeros and ether delta will show a pop up that displays many more decimal places. I got tricked for minute by that also because of the fractals with the VGA. If you say only bought about 1 ETH you will have ~ 0.00000500ish VGA and that won't show on EtherDelta because it only displays 3 decimals places (0.000) unless you hover your mouse over that 0.000.

Hope this helps,

Noah

See this Image... I painted over my balance but you'll get the idea

ofcourse you are correct, I was also fooled by this but if you hover over it shows you your balance.

in addition if your Metamask wallet is synched with EtherDelta, the EtherDelta Balances box (top left) shows your balance of VGA and ETH on both your Metamask wallet and on your EtherDelta wallet as 4 separate entries (2 for VGA and 2 for ETH), by using Withdraw/Deposit tabs on EtherDelta you can send and receive ETH and VGA to and from your metamask wallet

stronlgy suggest you keep your crypto in your own wallet and dont leave it (at least all of it) in an exchange as a general rule, best wallet being a hardware wallet like Ledger, Trezor etc

i have seen many comments on EtherDelta forums calling out this short decimal confusion including almost all "how to use EtherDelta" vids on youtube, they will show the standard 8 decimals in the future i hope to avoid the confusion.

April 05, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Token   Wallet   EtherDelta
VEGA   0.000   0.000

I think you are reffering to when you see your balances like this on Ether Delta. Hover your mouse over the zeros and ether delta will show a pop up that displays many more decimal places. I got tricked for minute by that also because of the fractals with the VGA. If you say only bought about 1 ETH you will have ~ 0.00000500ish VGA and that won't show on EtherDelta because it only displays 3 decimals places (0.000) unless you hover your mouse over that 0.000.

Hope this helps,

Noah

See this Image... I painted over my balance but you'll get the idea
https://ibb.co/dF0fEx
April 05, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

we sent you an email with the link to where we see it on etherscan including the sent 10VGAsatoshi bonus, please check and verify

thanks again
April 05, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh

VEGA Token (VGA) update

EtherDelta
click on 200000.00000 under ORDER BOOK and at the pop-up fill in the ammount of VEGA you would like to participate with minimum 0.00000051 as the 1VGAsatoshi is the blockchain charge (the ETH ammount will autofill before you commit, check that its correct.) and click BUY.
WELCOME!!! YOU ARE NOW ELLIGIBLE FOR ALL VGA RELEASES

After purchasing, send us a message from https://vegatoken.org/ or at [email protected]  with the Transaction hash (Tx) and your Metamask public wallet address  so we can promptly send you an additional 10 VGA satoshi (0.00000010VGA)

DONE!  Holding a bag of VGA  Grin

I am proud to say that I am now officially on board!   I am looking forward to being a part of this group and helping however I can too!

Thank you for the vote of confidence and welcome aboard on our common journey.
By participating at this early stage you have gained the special status of being part in pre ITO use of the VGA QMS software currently under development with 10VGA satoshi bonus already sent to your wallet.

Looking forward to our journey together.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 11:24:36 PM
just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh
April 04, 2018, 11:22:37 PM
VEGA Token (VGA) update

EtherDelta
click on 200000.00000 under ORDER BOOK and at the pop-up fill in the ammount of VEGA you would like to participate with minimum 0.00000051 as the 1VGAsatoshi is the blockchain charge (the ETH ammount will autofill before you commit, check that its correct.) and click BUY.

After purchasing, send us a message from https://vegatoken.org/ or at [email protected]  with the Transaction hash (Tx) and your Metamask public wallet address  so we can promptly send you an additional 10 VGA satoshi (0.00000010VGA)

DONE!  Holding a bag of VGA  Grin

I am proud to say that I am now officially on board!   I am looking forward to being a part of this group and helping however I can too!
April 04, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
I agree about what you said with the careful setup. I also leaned on  http://vega.miningguides.com/  , as well as Geek Marks videos and others out there. I really like hearing you say that it is believed that there is much more potential to unlock in these things! I just took the leap on mine knowing for two reasons, cryptonight & I figured since they were 14nm that they would hopefully have a decent lifespan where the mining abilities stay well enough ahead of power consumption.

Also agree that the sumo team is doing great work, I read one of the devs write up on cn v7 vs heavy and why they felt v7 was going to be to easy to create another asic for. Hopefully that still works in our favor and bitmai gets lured into wasting more resources building a bunch of paper weights a second time and don't get any time to use them in secret since everyone will be extra aware of any major jumps in difficulty after better knowing how those manufacturers do things.

yea, I sent Geek Mark an ETH donation a while back for his method of disable/enable for the FE, the guy figured it out by himself spending many hours of his time for us all, that's something which is rare in todays world thus I felt compelled to reward him for it

-------------------------------------------------------
To All:

As far as the VGA team is concerned, we also devote our time for the benefit of all but the cost of developing software we cannot bear alone unless we start selling the developed software at a 4 digit $ price, something that would benefit only large miners and that is something against our philosophy.
Surely this is not what you all want, as we prefer your support to see this through otherwise we will just do this for ourselves (its already paid for) and post images.

I comprehend that so far all you see is the initial setup ie. Token creation, Website, Etherscan registration, Logo design, Mail server, etc which we have paid for already, but rest assured with no notice the ITO will be commenced and i can promise you will not gain the 20% bonus offered now or the special status of getting the QMS (Quick Miner Start) at least a month ahead of everybody else.

We really cannot make it any easier or cheaper at this point (with thoughts of increasing the participation price at ITO due to cost).

This will be the last update for the current project on this thread until official ITO ANN, time is running out faster than we anticipated, fair warning issued.

---------------------------------------

Stability issues resolved
285 Hrs continous operation with Claymore mining ETH

https://imgur.com/MJDRM9I

April 03, 2018, 09:37:05 PM
I agree about what you said with the careful setup. I also leaned on  http://vega.miningguides.com/  , as well as Geek Marks videos and others out there. I really like hearing you say that it is believed that there is much more potential to unlock in these things! I just took the leap on mine knowing for two reasons, cryptonight & I figured since they were 14nm that they would hopefully have a decent lifespan where the mining abilities stay well enough ahead of power consumption.

Also agree that the sumo team is doing great work, I read one of the devs write up on cn v7 vs heavy and why they felt v7 was going to be to easy to create another asic for. Hopefully that still works in our favor and bitmai gets lured into wasting more resources building a bunch of paper weights a second time and don't get any time to use them in secret since everyone will be extra aware of any major jumps in difficulty after better knowing how those manufacturers do things.
April 03, 2018, 07:57:37 PM
I'm am very eager to become a member/holder/user(whatever the correct term is....  I went through hell getting my Vegas all running stable and at each ones top speed. I am still lacking the monitoring capabilities and event logging that I hope to gain with the vga software!  Big thanks to the folks putting this together!

Also, I have a question. I see that support for Ethash and cryptonight algorithms are planned. Is there any chance that the team may look into supporting the cuckoo cycle algo in the future? It looks to be very promising and many coins that chose cryptonight for its egalitarian properties may move towards it if it proves to deliver on the promise of being far more of an egalitarian algo. Also it would be great to be early to the game for something for once. Seems like nvidia miners always get the first shot at very new coin mining... At least that has been my experience.

Anyways, again, thanks for launching this project!

Thanx for the vote of confidence,

We chose these 2 algos due to their popularity amongst Vega miners, as we have the upper hand especialy when it comes to Cryptonight. Support for other algos will come after a popular vote amongst the "member/holder/user(whatever the correct term is...." (sorry for the confusion but in todays age you can chose what you are hahah) which will be the modus operandi of the VGA community development projects in general, why develop something that most do not need or want.

We have plans to create a new coin in conjunction with new Drivers (next project after ITO) that will be heavily biased on the Vega architecture, meaning that our GPUs will mine it far more efficiently than anything else.
We are also pleased to see that the Dev. Team at SumoKoin have taken very positive steps in protecting GPU miners from the centralised abominations (asic), and are planning open dialogue with them in the near future for a possible Vega specific synergy.

We have a firm belief (based on facts like the VEGA chip architecture description post above) that the VEGA 64, 56 and FE have immense compute capabilities that have been intentionaly jarred for a slow rollout of performance enhancing drivers by the official sources to prolong the product lifecycle. We are seeking your support in unjarring them fully for obvious reasons.

There is a whole string of changes and settings a VEGA mining rig needs to be stable that have been outlined in this thread and more detailed by others like ofcourse here http://vega.miningguides.com/
To be clear if you cut corners in the initial setup the miner instability will not be magicaly fixed by the VGA Quick Miner Start but it will be less annoying as restarting the miner will be made automatic (aside from pc freeze)

This intial software package, curently under creation, will be updated regularly with additional functions over time, as will most of the VGA releases
and not as AMD claims in their pathetic attempt at blockchain drivers:
"This driver is provided as a beta level support driver which should be considered "as is" and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes."
https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx

the nerve of these idiots pissing all over their core customers, being miners not gamers (i just bought another 6 64s, how many do gamers buy?)

----------------------------------------

VGA Progress Update:

Seems our Software Engineers are confident they can complete the project ahead of schedule (but not under budget hahah) so the ITO date seems to come closer but its early days yet as we dont know what challenges lay ahead.

What i am trying to hint at is that at an unannounced moment the offer made in the above post will become invalid, so if you wish to participate with the 20% bonus, NOW is the time.
Just follow the step by step instructions in the same post.

We tried to make it as easy as possible and at a current minimum participation level of 40USD approx or 0.1ETH it should be affordable for all miners big, medium and small.
Take advantage today, VEGA Token will not be so cheap in the near future i believe  Wink

April 03, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
I'm am very eager to become a member/holder/user(whatever the correct term is....  I went through hell getting my Vegas all running stable and at each ones top speed. I am still lacking the monitoring capabilities and event logging that I hope to gain with the vga software!  Big thanks to the folks putting this together!

Also, I have a question. I see that support for Ethash and cryptonight algorithms are planned. Is there any chance that the team may look into supporting the cuckoo cycle algo in the future? It looks to be very promising and many coins that chose cryptonight for its egalitarian properties may move towards it if it proves to deliver on the promise of being far more of an egalitarian algo. Also it would be great to be early to the game for something for once. Seems like nvidia miners always get the first shot at very new coin mining... At least that has been my experience.

Anyways, again, thanks for launching this project!
April 02, 2018, 09:21:26 PM
VEGA Token (VGA) update

Quick Miner Start V01.0.0 is in the embroynic stage as the software developers VGA has employed for the job are a few days into coding.
We expect a beta version to be tested by the VGA Dev Team within 30-40days.

Announcement will be formely posted here on BITCOINTALK within the next 3-14days.

To remind you, a holding of 0.00000050VGA (50VGA satoshi) or more qualifies you as a member of the VGA Development Community and you will receive all VGA Software/Driver etc releases at no extra charge.
Cost of 50VGA satoshi = 0.1ETH, price for this offer and later at ITO.
-----------------------------------------------------

VGA is now available on the decentralised trading platform EtherDelta at this address:

https://etherdelta.com/#0x26b2b4952a10b1782827d339a02aecb008edb817-ETH   

You will need a Metamask Wallet to purchase, receive and hold VGA.
Download the Metamask Wallet as an extension  to Chrome Explorer:
In Chrome top right click the three dots, popup hover 'more tools' and 'extensions'
in the search field type 'Metamask' click to addon.
Once you create it, logon and click on 'Tokens' tab and then 'Add Token', at the popup fill in the following:

VEGA Token contract address: 0x26b2b4952A10b1782827D339a02aEcb008Edb817
Token Symbol: VGA
Decimals: 8

VGA should now show under the Tokens tab in Metamask.
Send some ETH to your Metamask wallet.

Open the EtherDelta link provided above, in Chrome with your Metamask wallet logged on.
The wallet should automaticaly sync with EtherDelta showing your ETH balance top right.

Deposit the ammount of ETH you want to EtherDelta, Top left under 'BALANCES' fill in the ETH ammount and click deposit. It should show almost instantly.

YOU ARE READY TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY

commit by:

on EtherDelta

After purchasing, send us a message from https://vegatoken.org/ or at [email protected]  with the Transaction hash (Tx) and your Metamask public wallet address  so we can promptly send you an additional 10 VGA satoshi (0.00000010VGA)

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you want to purchase VGA directly from us, bypassing the safetynet that EtherDelta offers at a price, you can send ETH at the below address and an accompanying message to [email protected] with the Tx and your Metamask public address to receive the equivalent VGA to your ETH deposit at the above stated price plus the 10VGA satoshi bonus.

VEGA Community Pool Wallet:
0x7377948A1Efa6f357C78F0Ad3F6433c3C48AF787

----------------------------------------------------------

The above offer will expire at the moment of official Announcement with no other forms of bonus/discounts/airdrops/etc for ITO participants.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tip: You can use https://www.myetherwallet.com for easier access your Metamask Wallet or any other Ethereum wallet in their list.

VEGA Token will never ask you for private keys, seeds or any other private wallet information, and if you ever receive such a request, discard and please report it to us.

For now and until official ANN, post any questions here on this thread.

Ofcourse after purchasing VGA you can sell them on EtherDelta for now as VGA will be listed on Centralised Exchanges after ITO.

much more to follow...

Pages:
Jump to: