Pages:
Author

Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin! - page 10. (Read 61320 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
site down? its not returning pings.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
Wow! Those prices are amazing! I really wish I were buying gold right now.
Activity: 295
Take a look at our pricing. We adjusted prices to ensure we remain your best low premium bullion option.

The 2014 Silver Bitcoin Specie is now lower than silver eagles.

It looks like 2014 will be a bull year for precious metals which means premiums will go up. Take advantage of low commodity value and low premiums while you can! Wink
We have some great deals for you!!!

*** gold ***

100 gram gold bars (assorted brands and conditions) spot + $10 per ounce

10 oz gold bars, (.9999 fine, various brands, packaging incomplete, and condition) spot + $6

1 oz gold bars, (assorted brands, condition, packageing etc) spot + 16

50 peso spot +$5

*** Palladium ***

5 oz palladium bars, Baird branded  +$2 per oz

10 oz Credit suisse or Pamp (our choice) palladium bars +2

*** PLATINUM ***

50 oz platinum "plates" , exchange type bars, approx weights, .9995 fine, accepted in IRA's,   spot + 1

10 oz platinum bars, a mix of brands, may not be in packaging etc  +$20

Orders must be placed by phone only (877) 576-7342

Limited to while supplies last

This offer is only posted on bitcointalk.

Good luck!  Wink

Thank you Agora.Parcel arrived in perfect order.
10/10
Cheers Al

Very good to hear Al Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thank you Agora.Parcel arrived in perfect order.
10/10
Cheers Al
I would like to take this opportunity to express my continued satisfaction with Agora Commodities. These guys (girls) are great. I do not use Amagi metals anymore, but I will not talk bad about them other than to say that after my last order with them -- I would not even purchase a copper round from them! Even with a doubloon as a promotional gimme....

Agora Commodities ships very fast. Respects my privacy. Respects my email address (does not abuse it with unsolicited emails). Technologically sound, usable. Decent prices etc.

I do not want to live in a society where people leave only negative feedback. I want to live in a society where we say good things about businesses we use when we are supremely satisfied so far with those businesses. I would refer anyone to Agora Commodities. Anyone.

Very nice jj30!

It pleases us to have earned your trust and praise.

We don't agree with being negative either. In fact, on the first page of this thread we gave credit to Amagi for being an innovator in the bullion market as well as earning the trust and confidence of the Bitcoin community.  Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I would like to take this opportunity to express my continued satisfaction with Agora Commodities. These guys (girls) are great. I do not use Amagi metals anymore, but I will not talk bad about them other than to say that after my last order with them -- I would not even purchase a copper round from them! Even with a doubloon as a promotional gimme....

Agora Commodities ships very fast. Respects my privacy. Respects my email address (does not abuse it with unsolicited emails). Technologically sound, usable. Decent prices etc.

I do not want to live in a society where people leave only negative feedback. I want to live in a society where we say good things about businesses we use when we are supremely satisfied so far with those businesses. I would refer anyone to Agora Commodities. Anyone.
People are taking advantage of the dip by trading their gold and silver in for BTC. Wink

Best metals company on the forum.

Head and shoulders above Amagi in almost every aspect except a few products being a couple dollars more expensive.

Communications 10/10

Price 9/10

Online site 10/10 (doesn't screw up your bitcoin purchases like other places)

Shipping 10/10 - good packaging, fast shipping

Many thanks for the words of praise!

For future reference we do price matching. Lots of times dealer's competitive prices are based on whatever online campaign they have going.

Agora Commodities is built around customer service and the lowest prices in the industry.
Activity: 29
Best metals company on the forum.

Head and shoulders above Amagi in almost every aspect except a few products being a couple dollars more expensive.

Communications 10/10

Price 9/10

Online site 10/10 (doesn't screw up your bitcoin purchases like other places)

Shipping 10/10 - good packaging, fast shipping
Thank for you quick reply.Sorry for being so abrupt, but I haven't had much luck with Bitcoin and purchases lately. I have seen the emails that you have sent but assumed that they were just auto generated,looks like I was wrong.
I feel more assured now and apologize if I offended anyone.I look forward to more business with your Company.
Oleg
I am not getting any Responce from this Company.They are not anwsering my Emails.I am getting very concerned that I may have been Ripped Off!
If you wont respond to me here then please can you re -deposit my Bitcoins back into my wallet.
Oleg

We have responded to you. We use an encrypted email server for all our communications. Sometimes clients don't receive emails because their server rejects them for whatever reason.

Both your orders have shipped.

LC166543155US

We apologize that our emails have not been getting trough to you.
I am not getting any Responce from this Company.They are not anwsering my Emails.I am getting very concerned that I may have been Ripped Off!
If you wont respond to me here then please can you re -deposit my Bitcoins back into my wallet.
Oleg
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
For anyone wondering, I think Goat fat fingered the 'untrustworthy' box when leaving his recent rating for Agora. I have contacted him about it, so don't freak over the temporary red. Agora is solid.
Greetings.I just want to clarify if my transactions will be shipped soon.I have had some trouble with depositing BTC into your account and have not recieved any conformation as to when  shipping will be done.
Oleg ditrich

Order #6311 made on February 11, 2014. Order status: completed.
Order Updates

Friday 14th of February 2014, 04:54am

LC166544972US
Also this transaction seems to missing from my account.
Order: #6288
Product    Quantity    Price
Silver Bitcoin Specie
   1    0.04
Cart Subtotal:    0.04
Shipping:    FedEx International Economy
Order Total:    0.04
Very helpful,good threads

Thank you sighti!  Smiley
How can I check up on the status of one my orders in more detail? I've called a few times but it just goes to a voicemail.

My order has been processing for a couple days now, everyone's reviews site quick and speedy service.

First time gold buyer using BTC, just a little wary.

Thanks!

We responded to you by email already.

We apologize. We were having server issues Wed-Fri. We have since resolved them but were backed up because of them. Your order will ship Tuesday due the federal holiday.

Activity: 1
How can I check up on the status of one my orders in more detail? I've called a few times but it just goes to a voicemail.

My order has been processing for a couple days now, everyone's reviews site quick and speedy service.

First time gold buyer using BTC, just a little wary.

Thanks!
We have updated our server.

We apologize for the inconvenience our customers were experiencing yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: