Pages:
Author

Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin! - page 7. (Read 61316 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have been ordering from Agora for the past few months, no complaints.  Fast shipments.  Head and shoulders above Coinabul (who still owes me 20Oz of silver).  Keep up the great work!!!
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
For the Morgan and Peace dollars, what condition are they?
Activity: 295
Greetings community!

We are back to full strength at the office. We should be all caught up on our back shipments.

With a return to full strength comes a renewed commitment to continuing to be your preferred bullion dealer.

Stand buy for many new products and services from Agora Commodities in the upcoming year.

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Ordered from them and now my order is in the state "Complete" but i didn´t receive any tracking number or such.. Is this normal?

Normal and you should get the parcel soon.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Ordered from them and now my order is in the state "Complete" but i didn´t receive any tracking number or such.. Is this normal?
ordered and paid last week, still processing.  haven't had this long of a delay before.

ordered what? the actual gold to get delivered?

I spoke with Joseph today. He was on vacation for the prior 7 days and is now back online.

I expect that he will attend to delays on some of the orders as he gets back into the matrix.

@gmannn I will send him a note via email, as well.

Yes it was a small coin for delivery and I've heard back from Joseph today.  Even with this delay, I'm expecting faster delivery than most of my amagi orders.  Tongue 

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Digitizing Valuable Hard Assets with Crypto
ordered and paid last week, still processing.  haven't had this long of a delay before.

I spoke with Joseph today. He was on vacation for the prior 7 days and is now back online.

I expect that he will attend to delays on some of the orders as he gets back into the matrix.

@gmannn I will send him a note via email, as well.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

kgo
Activity: 548
Merit: 500
Anyone else notice SSL errors now? 

Yes just came here to complain about that.
Anyone else notice SSL errors now? 
Greeting Bitcoin community,

After a very exciting year, our CEO has decided to take advantage of the low summer trading volume and allow the shop to take a little vacation time.

Expect shipping times to remain the fastest in the industry. What will be effected is our customer service meaning receiving phone calls and email responses. Also responses here on bitcointalk Wink

We humbly thank you all for a wonderful year and look forward to continuing to be your preferred bullion dealer. We will back to full operations Monday Aug 4th.

Talk to you then! 

Greetings BTC community,

Site is down for maintenance. It should be up again within a few hours. Thanks for your patience Wink
We will be closing at noon today.

We hope all you Bitcoiners have a wonderful 4th of July.

Thx for the reply!

I have ordered from the "other" big bitcoin metals seller here often and I always check the bitPay request against the bitPay exchange rate and it always matches up (within less than a dollar).

I will try another order soon and I will message you after paying if I get the same problem.  It would be nice if the exchange rate was located on the request to send BTC prompt...  I assume there is a way for you to look at bitPay's past prices to double check?

Thanks again for the reply, I appreciate it.

Yes please let us know.

Each payment confirmation from Bitpay has the exchange listed so we can check
Activity: 546
Thx for the reply!

I have ordered from the "other" big bitcoin metals seller here often and I always check the bitPay request against the bitPay exchange rate and it always matches up (within less than a dollar).

I will try another order soon and I will message you after paying if I get the same problem.  It would be nice if the exchange rate was located on the request to send BTC prompt...  I assume there is a way for you to look at bitPay's past prices to double check?

Thanks again for the reply, I appreciate it.
I don't think so, because I was using bitpay's rate...  I suspects its a bitcoin fee.  Whether its initiated on Agora's side or bitpay's side I don't know, and dont really care.  It's not an unreasonable fee, but it should be spelled out in the transaction not just mysteriously applied at the end.

Hey ModusPwnd,

We don't charge any premium for Bitcoin transactions and never have Wink

The BTC rate is based on Bitpay's rate. Not sure why there was the discrepancy of $10. If you are ever charged more than you should have we will refund the difference.

www.buygoldwithbitcoin.com will attest to that
Hope I'm not too late. Smiley Do you have any more of those Pandas left?

Of the 2013's?

Sadly no Angry
Activity: 546
I don't think so, because I was using bitpay's rate...  I suspects its a bitcoin fee.  Whether its initiated on Agora's side or bitpay's side I don't know, and dont really care.  It's not an unreasonable fee, but it should be spelled out in the transaction not just mysteriously applied at the end.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I went to place an order that came to $793.90.  BitPay is currently at 582.27/BTC but I was prompted to send 1.3798 which is 803.41.  Is this ten extra dollars a bitcoin fee?  I didn't see this in the price breakdown...  Is there a percentage of the total which is charged for using bitcoin?

it's because bitpay is using different rate to the one you're using, blockchain.info maybe? idk
Pages:
Jump to: