Pages:
Author

Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin! - page 11. (Read 61316 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
It seems our server is having issues.

If the pricing mechanism is not working for you when you are browsing the site, please feel free to call or email us for a custom invoice.

We will have the issue resolved ASAP
We have beautiful 25th Anniversary 2014 Austrian Philharmonic Proof sets Available!

Each set comes in a lovely wooden box with certs. 1 ounce proof and 1/4 proof with a total mintage of 5000.

$2650 with free shipping.

Best price you will find Wink

Is this listed on the site anywhere?  Thanks!

No, there are not enough to make it worth it to put on the site.

You can call, email, or chat for more info.
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
We have beautiful 25th Anniversary 2014 Austrian Philharmonic Proof sets Available!

Each set comes in a lovely wooden box with certs. 1 ounce proof and 1/4 proof with a total mintage of 5000.

Is this listed on the site anywhere?  Thanks!

We apologize for the lack of posts.

We are working on our commitment to the Bitcoin community to be the first full service bullion dealer by offering physical allocated storage of precious metals in a secure depository.

More information to follow.
Do you ship to Norway?

How much will it cost to ship about 50 Silver American Eagle and are they in stock.
How long would it take?

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day.
 Smiley

We ship to Norway! Wink

Shipping is handled with Fedex. Typically the cost is around $120USD.

Silver Eagles are in stock.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you ship to Norway?

How much will it cost to ship about 50 Silver American Eagle and are they in stock.
How long would it take?

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day.
 Smiley
I had two smooth transactions with Agora Commodities.

I tried to place a third order today and have run into issues with Bitpay. My payment didn't make it within their 15 minute window and Bitpay has been super slow to respond to emails. This is super frustrating, but not Agora Commodities' fault.

Edit: This might be a Mtgox issue. Also my fault for using Mtgox for a payment.

Could you email with your order #? We will email bitpay. The issue should be resolved with relative ease.
Activity: 2
I had two smooth transactions with Agora Commodities.

I tried to place a third order today and have run into issues with Bitpay. My payment didn't make it within their 15 minute window and Bitpay has been super slow to respond to emails. This is super frustrating, but not Agora Commodities' fault.

Edit: This might be a Mtgox issue. Also my fault for using Mtgox for a payment.
We have a limited number of the AUSTRALIAN GOLD 1 OZ. GOLD HORSE - 2014

Call or email to lock in.

Spot + 92
Hey Community,

FYI we are open for Martin Luther King day.

You can call, chat, and place orders.

No packages will ship today due to USPS being closed.

Happy Trading!
I received an unexpected refund from the shipping overcharge on my secret shopper purchase from Agora Commodities.

During the Sept 24 secret shopper test purchase, there was an error in the shopping cart that increased the shipping charge when paying in bitcoin.

The screenshots and detailed analysis of this transaction are posted here.

http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/unexpected-shipping-error-refund-agora-commodities-introducing-bitcoin-silver-specie-coin/reviews/

Quite some time after the purchase, I received an unexpected email from the owner of Agora Commodities, Joseph Castillo. He apologized for the shipping overcharge and offered to send me a free silver coin to compensate. What he sent was surprising, and quite beautiful, the Bitcoin Specie Silver Coin. I have included a nice scan of the coin.

BTW, the original order for one American Silver Eagle coin was delivered within 3 business days! So I'm pretty happy about this transaction, despite the shopping cart glitch.

I hope my reviews at BuyGoldWithBitcoin are helpful to the community, and for those buying gold and silver with bitcoin. Happy stacking!

http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention Smiley
Activity: 16
I received an unexpected refund from the shipping overcharge on my secret shopper purchase from Agora Commodities.

During the Sept 24 secret shopper test purchase, there was an error in the shopping cart that increased the shipping charge when paying in bitcoin.

The screenshots and detailed analysis of this transaction are posted here.

http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/unexpected-shipping-error-refund-agora-commodities-introducing-bitcoin-silver-specie-coin/reviews/

Quite some time after the purchase, I received an unexpected email from the owner of Agora Commodities, Joseph Castillo. He apologized for the shipping overcharge and offered to send me a free silver coin to compensate. What he sent was surprising, and quite beautiful, the Bitcoin Specie Silver Coin. I have included a nice scan of the coin.

BTW, the original order for one American Silver Eagle coin was delivered within 3 business days! So I'm pretty happy about this transaction, despite the shopping cart glitch.

I hope my reviews at BuyGoldWithBitcoin are helpful to the community, and for those buying gold and silver with bitcoin. Happy stacking!

http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/
Agora Commodities is proud to announce it has donated to Rand Paul's civil action lawsuit against the NSA.

This donation was made possible through the generous business the Bitcoin community has given us.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

-John F. Kennedy
Got my order today.  They look good!  Thanks!

Great! Glad to hear it Smiley
Activity: 350
Got my order today.  They look good!  Thanks!
We are still having issues with our currency convertor.  Angry It will be fixed shortly.

We are accepting bitcoin for payment of precious metals. If you browse in USD then click "pay with bitcoin" at check out the conversion is correct.

For you crypto-currency lovers who also collect sound money from the past; we are Bitcoin's numismatic master.

Let us know if you are looking for a particular coin and we will find it for you Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
I'm checking out your site, and for whatever reason I can't get prices to display in BTC.  Are you just doing a direct conversion from the BTC value listed at the top of the page or is there a % difference for orders placed in BTC?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm using Safari 7.0.1 on OSX 10.9.1 incase you're interested.

We have never charged a % difference for BTC. We had to disable the BTC convertor because our code was affected by some recent updates.  You can browse in USD and the conversion will be correct at checkout Wink

Thanks for the reply and the information! Smiley
I'm checking out your site, and for whatever reason I can't get prices to display in BTC.  Are you just doing a direct conversion from the BTC value listed at the top of the page or is there a % difference for orders placed in BTC?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm using Safari 7.0.1 on OSX 10.9.1 incase you're interested.

We have never charged a % difference for BTC. We had to disable the BTC convertor because our code was affected by some recent updates.  You can browse in USD and the conversion will be correct at checkout Wink
Pages:
Jump to: