Pages:
Author

Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin! - page 8. (Read 61320 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I went to place an order that came to $793.90.  BitPay is currently at 582.27/BTC but I was prompted to send 1.3798 which is 803.41.  Is this ten extra dollars a bitcoin fee?  I didn't see this in the price breakdown...  Is there a percentage of the total which is charged for using bitcoin?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hope I'm not too late. Smiley Do you have any more of those Pandas left?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
We just bought a few hundred 2013 Silver Pandas

$27.5 per coin.
$27.25 if you buy a sheet

As usual that is the best price that you are going to be able to find Wink

Call or email to place your order.

This offer is is only for the Bitcoin Community.
First time buyer from Agora. Just bought 20 American Silver Eagles for 0.64 BTC last night as a trial test. The BTC transfer/transaction completed without a hitch, lets see how long it takes for the coins to be delivered.

Update: Received the 20 (2014) BU coins today in a US Mint tube. Thank you for the great service Joseph! Excellent transaction and will definitely buy from again.

Very nice szavori! Glad we were able to satisfy! Wink

The salt water crocs have arrived. There is a limited mintage so more than likely they will not go on the site. We have 2000 ounces and once they are sold we might not be able to get them again.

Call or email today
Activity: 2
First time buyer from Agora. Just bought 20 American Silver Eagles for 0.64 BTC last night as a trial test. The BTC transfer/transaction completed without a hitch, lets see how long it takes for the coins to be delivered.

Update: Received the 20 (2014) BU coins today in a US Mint tube. Thank you for the great service Joseph! Excellent transaction and will definitely buy from again.
Pre order for the Perth Mint's 2015 Saltwater Crocodile 1 oz Silver is underway now.

spot + $3.5

We expect to start shipping them by the end of June.

Call or email to lock in your order. Wink
Just bought 10 ounces Silver Canadian Maple Leaves as a trial test from this website. Got it in 2 days. Awesome Smiley Thanks Joseph

tvo89

Great we are glad to hear it!

Special praise to the United State Post Office as well Wink
Just bought 10 ounces Silver Canadian Maple Leaves as a trial test from this website. Got it in 2 days. Awesome Smiley Thanks Joseph
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
This guys the best I have bought about 40 ounces of silver specie now!

I first met him in Vegas and found out he's in Agoura Hills CA. I soon followed up with him at a Los Angeles Bitcoin meetup.

Last time I saw him was in Austin Texas.

I have resold about 23 ounces and gave away one as a gift. Time to stock back up on silver when BTC price goes up.

It was a good hedge of money to buy the silver when BTC was high. I got more silver for my BTC and later exchanged it back to more BTC by selling it when Bitcoin had lowered its price.

Precious metals are a great way to hedge!!

Beautiful. Keepsakes. Tradeable. Pure.

Many thanks sebdude420!

We have yet to meet though. You probably met Joseph from New Liberty.

He is the creator of the Bitcoin Silver Specie. Its a marvelous round and the most significant marriage of precious metals and bitcoin to date.

Yes.  Watch out for his lovely lady friend though, she drives a hard bargain! Smiley

Now we just need Rand Paul to become savvy to Agora Commodities and the Bitcoin Specie:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/backing-bitcoin-gold-stocks-misses-point-blockchain/2014/05/02

He's getting a lot of flack for suggesting that bitcoin be backed with PM or Stocks because he missed the point of DECENTRALIZED backing the currency through voluntary p2p exchange.  We are, each of us, the DEcentral bank for bitcoin, and we back it with whatever we choose to.  I and many others choose gold and silver.  If only he knew... he would have saved a lot of conflict with folks that otherwise might be his supporters...

I first met him in Vegas and found out he's in Agoura Hills CA. I soon followed up with him at a Los Angeles Bitcoin meetup.

I have resold about 23 ounces and gave away one as a gift. Time to stock back up on silver when BTC price goes up.

It was a good hedge of money to buy the silver when BTC was high. I got more silver for my BTC and later exchanged it back to more BTC by selling it when Bitcoin had lowered its price.

Many thanks sebdude420!

We have yet to meet though. You probably met Joseph from New Liberty.

He is the creator of the Bitcoin Silver Specie. Its a marvelous round and the most significant marriage of precious metals and bitcoin to date.
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
I often recommend Agoura to my friends that participate in my speculator groups.

If BTC goes down and silver goes up when I cash them out its going to be a double win!
Activity: 397
Merit: 350

Grin Lots of former gold and silver bugs are trading in their physical metal for BTC

We call them the converts Wink
Our physical metal storage program is a hit with foreign bitcoin holders.

We are saving our international customers mountains of money by eliminating the need to ship their metals overseas.
Many thanks to our customers that advised us on fixing the heartbleed bug.

We actually wrote about it as soon as the situation was made public. We immediately put in a request to have our SSL updated.
Kinda funny I know another bitcoin, tor marketplace selling very different things with the same name http://agorabasakxmewww.onion/register/Yp38jeoAcz
Lol.

That is funny. The free market works in many interesting and wonderful ways.
Activity: 16
Greetings Bitcoin community,

Agora Commodities is the first full-service bullion dealer accepting the new revolutionary currency Bitcoin as payment for precious metals. Through our relationship with the largest bullion distributors in the United States we can offer all of the most popular gold, silver, platinum, and palladium items at a lower cost than most dealers.

We vehemently believe that wealth diversification is the best way for humanity to protect themselves from the uncertain future that awaits those who chose to hold their wealth in ever depreciating global currencies.

We represent the past 5000 years of real wealth with gold and silver as well as the future with platinum, palladium and Bitcoin.

We hope through our endeavor that we will be able to assist you in your quest for wealth preservation.

https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/usa_1oz_silver-180x180.png https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/kilogold-180x180.png https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/usa_1oz_plat-180x180.png https://agoracommodities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/10-oz-palladium-pamp-bar-180x180.png

What we offer:

• Large selection of low-premium bullion products
  • Discreet insured shipping
  • Great customer service
  • Encrypted email to our customers
  • Other products and services including self-directed IRA

Give us a call or send us an email:

Follow us:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
google+

I live in Australia and wondering what is the custom tax for you to ship to here for precious metals? I couldn't find any resource on the internet and hopefully you can answer this question for me.
Activity: 56
Kinda funny I know another bitcoin, tor marketplace selling very different things with the same name http://agorahooawayyfoe.onion/register/Yp38jeoAcz
Lol.
Activity: 16
bump for agora, these guys are best overall in every aspect shipping speed, customer service, shipping safety all top notch glad to have them aboard the bitcoin community! will be placing more orders in the future

edit: forgot to mention that I received a medium sized order and was the reason for the bump ty agora!

We appreciate the praise ajk!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve ourselves and service. We will never rest on our laurels

If anyone has a website and would like a free silver round please take a look at our free silver round giveaway for affiliate links

Good on ya
Pages:
Jump to: