Pages:
Author

Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 61316 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
@Veldt Gold

Did you get my messages :-( and email messages.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

My second order from Veldt Gold arrived today.  USPS was slow in their shipping and I was not in during their delivery window on Friday.  Paid w/ BTC.

I am now two for two with Veldt.  Highly recommended.  Their Customer Service is helpful as well.

Gold (or Ag or Pt, etc.) AND Bitcoin are both good diversification in stormy economic times.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Just a heads up to everyone here, I placed a rather large order on Tuesday, and it's now Saturday for me and I've not heard a single word about my order. I also sent two emails, one on the Wednesday and one on the Thursday, and no replies to either of them. I just sent another email now, but apparently they're closed for the weekend (I called their support number). I'll update here when I receive an update about my order.

Must be just a little delay due to location. Just wait a bit longer. Veldt is legit in my eyes (so far)

Thanks!  Cool And I believe pobri19 has now received his order.
the last few weeks, shipping has slowed dramatically. Orders used to ship within 3-5 days of ordering, but now it's taking 7-14 days to ship. This isn't a good sign. I don't know why things are going the way they are with them, but I still have a bad taste in my mouth from getting fucked by Coinabul and don't want to see Veldt become another Coinabul. It would go a long way to ease the tension if Veldt would post something in this thread explaining themselves. it's at the point where i don't want to place another order until i receive my currently pending orders.     

Thanks for your message.

We're definitely NOT headed where Coinabul went, and we are still shipping orders out, just a little slower. Our suppliers are out of almost everything. With the spot pricing rollercoaster that happened in August everything got sold out, and the mints can't keep up with demand. So, we're still here, still working, shipping everything as we receive it from the suppliers.

As of 09/11 silver is sold out and delayed until the end of September. Gold is delayed by about 1-7 days.

So sorry about the delays. We'll be shipping everything out ASAP.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
the last few weeks, shipping has slowed dramatically. Orders used to ship within 3-5 days of ordering, but now it's taking 7-14 days to ship. This isn't a good sign. I don't know why things are going the way they are with them, but I still have a bad taste in my mouth from getting fucked by Coinabul and don't want to see Veldt become another Coinabul. It would go a long way to ease the tension if Veldt would post something in this thread explaining themselves. it's at the point where i don't want to place another order until i receive my currently pending orders.     
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Just a heads up to everyone here, I placed a rather large order on Tuesday, and it's now Saturday for me and I've not heard a single word about my order. I also sent two emails, one on the Wednesday and one on the Thursday, and no replies to either of them. I just sent another email now, but apparently they're closed for the weekend (I called their support number). I'll update here when I receive an update about my order.

Must be just a little delay due to location. Just wait a bit longer. Veldt is legit in my eyes (so far)
Activity: 224
are all coins in mint condition? or have they been in circulation?
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Summer is hot! So are precious metals! Buy your gold, silver, platinum, and palladium with Bitcoin, Wire Transfer, and Check at Veldt Gold.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipped within the USA!

I sent a message to support - you should fix that ASAP.
Summer is hot! So are precious metals! Buy your gold, silver, platinum, and palladium with Bitcoin, Wire Transfer, and Check at Veldt Gold.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipped within the USA!
Cool Cool Cool Free Shipping on all Bitcoin to gold and silver purchases all summer and no minimum orders at Veldt Gold https://veldtgold.com!  Cool Cool Cool

Another order from Veldt Gold has arrived OK.  All good.  I think this was my third order, all three have gone well.

This time I paid by check, which meant a longer delivery time than before (Veldt waits for the check to go through).  But after the check did go through, delivery only took two days, nice shipping!

To save several days, I would definitely recommend paying by Bitcoin. 

Thank you for your feedback! We do take some time to wait for checks to clear, and you are correct in saying that BTC orders will be shipped much quicker than the ones paid for with other means.
Just a quick update from your favorite Bitcoin to Bullion dealer! We ship all orders for FREE this summer.  Cool No minimums and no restrictions! Enjoy the sunshine and buy your bullion at Veldt Gold.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Another order from Veldt Gold has arrived OK.  All good.  I think this was my third order, all three have gone well.

This time I paid by check, which meant a longer delivery time than before (Veldt waits for the check to go through).  But after the check did go through, delivery only took two days, nice shipping!

To save several days, I would definitely recommend paying by Bitcoin. 
Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
Do you guys ship to the Philippines? If ever, how much is the shipping price?

We do not ship to the Philippines at this time. Sorry about that. We're always adding new countries that we ship to though, so we may ship there in the future.

Oh, that's sad to hear Sad Alright, I'll be waiting when you do Smiley

We do not ship to the Philippines at this time. Sorry about that. We're always adding new countries that we ship to though, so we may ship there in the future.
Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
Thank you to all our customers taking advantage of the FREE SHIPPING offer. Smiley
Still here, still shipping FAST and now also FREE!

Let us know what else we can do to be your favorite place to buy gold and silver with Bitcoin!  Cool
To all our customers,

enjoy your summer with FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING from Memorial Day to Labor Day! No coupon needed and no minimum purchase!

We hope you have a great summer!
POP QUIZ! Do you know how to spot a fake when buying precious metals? Spot the intruder in the picture!

We are committed to only ever selling real and authentic gold and silver for Bitcoin. Read our handy guide on how to spot a fake here!

Pamp 1oz

Correct! What gave it away?
Pages:
Jump to: