Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 11. (Read 58182 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This is very bad for the coin. where is the dev? He needs to keep us up to date.

I received them after more than 2 hours!
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
This is very bad for the coin. where is the dev? He needs to keep us up to date.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
What is next on the plate for vvv after getting this wallet issue sorted out and the multipool up and running?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
and I see small dump, its not a big trouble for us...
just panic sellers, who bought at 2.5k...
I see also that VVV is on the boat, guys ... I wrote... dont sell!
cancel all of your sell orders under 6k

you'll see how the price will up  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Was the news that big dump or......

what big dump ? the biggest sales I see are like 60K Smiley does that equal a big dump now ?? I wouldn't be worried unless it was a bunch of 100K + sales not just a few small ones.  we were lucky the price stayed around 5k the whole day yesterday with the big fiasco, and with some people mining for 24 hours after pow of course a bunch of butt hurt people are going to be complaining today when they notice they didn't get any coins mining yesterday, but thats what happens when people don't pay attention to the coins their mining.

I imagine a lil more dip before prices start going up again... unless people are smart and just don't sell

And Lol, how about the wallet synching problems?  Wink

and yes thats what I meant by the fiasco... until all the old wallets are shut down it will continue to be finicky... but wallet still works great I sent some to my wallet last night from bittrex even though it says it's out of sync, it's only our of sync with the bad fork

currently my wallet says block 7973.

and Dimitri where do you see 250K dump?? biggest sale I see on bittrex is under 70K  lol I don't mind if people want to sell me their coins cheap.
Activity: 224
Syncing... and hoping that this is not a scamcoin!

believe, its not scam...))
panic sellers doin' their job.
somone can make huge profit.
Activity: 23

DEV has been very active. Hes in IRC every chance he gets and usually responding unless hes working on the community. Hopefully he will have an update on the things to come.
Activity: 33
My method to fix my fucked up wallet:

-Backup wallet.dat (save somewhere)
-Delete all files from \AppData\Roaming\venividivici
-Copy backed up wallet.dat to \AppData\Roaming\venividivici
-Launch new version of venividivici-qt.exe and allow it to sync (this should be very quick actually).
-Mouseover the checkmark in the bottom right, as of my writing this, you should be on block 7650

The first two times I did a sync, I deleted the whole folder but for some reason I wasn't getting the right wallet balance when copying my wallet.dat over after syncing.

Current block as of writing this is 7966

You can always try the repair wallet in the console
I use the .zip since yesterday (.zip of around 40 hours ago now). But it keeps synching and synching.

I made an extra wallet on another pc, with the .zip version and send all my coins over to the new wallet.
(what seemed to work)

But this one also keeps synching and synching.

I have very few mined coins from before block 5000, the other ones are bought at the beginning (before block 5000)
on bittrex. I have not one coin mined after block 5000. (or bought from bittrex?)

From the second wallet I'm now trying to send a few coins to bittrex.
After half an hour the status is 1 out of 4 confirmed.

It also says not staking because of no mature coins, but these coins are of the first 5000 blocks.
It also says 7962 of 9158 blocks downloaded, 2392 blocks needed.

Any idea what to do?

You can try and jump in irc and see if someone can help. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#VeniVidiViciCoin
I use the .zip since yesterday (.zip of around 40 hours ago now). But it keeps synching and synching.

I made an extra wallet on another pc, with the .zip version and send all my coins over to the new wallet.
(what seemed to work)

But this one also keeps synching and synching.

I have very few mined coins from before block 5000, the other ones are bought at the beginning (before block 5000)
on bittrex. I have not one coin mined after block 5000. (or bought from bittrex?)

From the second wallet I'm now trying to send a few coins to bittrex.
After half an hour the status is 1 out of 4 confirmed.

It also says not staking because of no mature coins, but these coins are of the first 5000 blocks.
It also says 7962 of 9158 blocks downloaded, 2392 blocks needed.

Any idea what to do?
It is fixed. There are still forked wallets out there. Dev was on yesterday this is his normal sleeping time. If you d/l the .zip NOT the .rar then you have the new wallet. If yours is trying to sync past the blockchain then your wallet is connected to a bad node. Close the wallet and reopen.

Backup your wallet.dat before you try anything.
Activity: 140
lol i bet we gonna see some deja vu bluechip wave in this.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
Is the Dev even alive? There seems to be no update as to what is happening and where this is going. At least to say he is working on a fix which has affected so many other coins before.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
I consider 250K+ a big dump yes

what big dump ? the biggest sales I see are like 60K Smiley does that equal a big dump now ?? I wouldn't be worried unless it was a bunch of 100K + sales not just a few small ones.  we were lucky the price stayed around 5k the whole day yesterday with the big fiasco, and with some people mining for 24 hours after pow of course a bunch of butt hurt people are going to be complaining today when they notice they didn't get any coins mining yesterday, but thats what happens when people don't pay attention to the coins their mining.

I imagine a lil more dip before prices start going up again... unless people are smart and just don't sell

And Lol, how about the wallet synching problems?  Wink
legendary
Kaspa

legendary
Kaspa
POW ended like a day and a half ago... if your pools let you keep on mining that is their fault, and yours for not checking the ann at least once each day to keep informed
Activity: 32
VeniVidiVici Coin pow when ended?
Pages:
Jump to: