Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 13. (Read 58182 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,

Please withdraw remaining funds from vvv.suprnova.cc and Thanks again for mining with us, i will shut down the pool at the Weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
just withdrew another lil chunk from bittrex , took oh about 1 minute Smiley  new wallets working great
legendary
Kaspa
can you spell

"i launched a coin but didnt have the knowledge to put a block @ 7500, so i hired a third world dev to patch things up / but wait of course i won't notify pool ops coz with all theyr coins all they have to do all day long is check VVV op thread in case something would happen."

shows how this is heading wondering how this can be 4k on bittrex with a non working multipool / a confusing op page and no sense of communication whatsoever.

please on your 2-3 next coins make sure you notify pool's when you decide to do something..

btw im not a pool op / just yapping for them as i saw theres still 1 gig traffic on that coin....

now most think its all forks but maybe your majesty you could rise from your BTCCHAIR and tell them otherwise ?

or do you want me to do the milk run as well Huh

dedicated was informed with in 30 mins after block 7500 by me, Probably before from dev as well... and still had miners on hours after, dev can't make pool do anything. yes some idiot/idiots is/are still mining this coin and messing thing's up... people realize this thats why theres no ADD panic selling.

"btw im not a pool op / just yapping for them as i saw theres still 1 gig traffic on that coin...."

lol you don't think we could tell you were talking out your ass?
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
can you spell

"i launched a coin but didnt have the knowledge to put a block @ 7500, so i hired a third world dev to patch things up / but wait of course i won't notify pool ops coz with all theyr coins all they have to do all day long is check VVV op thread in case something would happen."

shows how this is heading wondering how this can be 4k on bittrex with a non working multipool / a confusing op page and no sense of communication whatsoever.

please on your 2-3 next coins make sure you notify pool's when you decide to do something..

btw im not a pool op / just yapping for them as i saw theres still 1 gig traffic on that coin....

now most think its all forks but maybe your majesty you could rise from your BTCCHAIR and tell them otherwise ?

or do you want me to do the milk run as well Huh
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A little worried that the volume on bittrex is so low and price is going down a little since POW officially ended. Would've thought the price would start going up almost immediately. I really hope the botched transition from POW to POS didn't cause people to lose confidence.

They just fixed the wallet so deposits were not active all night. They are resolving the issue
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
A little worried that the volume on bittrex is so low and price is going down a little since POW officially ended. Would've thought the price would start going up almost immediately. I really hope the botched transition from POW to POS didn't cause people to lose confidence.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Uuum, wait. I'm on 8697 block, is it correct?

I am on block 7727.

Backup your wallet.dat and delete everything in the folder and then reopen VVV wallet and see what it syncs up to. Did you download the newest wallet from the OP?

Ok, thanks.
Activity: 23
you can see your data and the pool data from your edit account screen
Activity: 96
Are statistics available on multiplool or are they still under development? When are they going to be ready?
Activity: 210
Uuum, wait. I'm in 8697 block, is it correct?

I am on block 7727.

Backup your wallet.dat and delete everything in the folder and then reopen VVV wallet and see what it syncs up to. Did you download the newest wallet from the OP?
Activity: 73
Uuum, wait. I'm on 8697 block, is it correct?
legendary
Kaspa
WTF? are people still mining this??? and haven't updated to new wallet?   I just came back and saw the wallet was out of sync again? it's still moving/working, and I just received another stake.
Activity: 224
are you a part of dev's team?
Activity: 28
And... we're back!  Hopefully some of those people who sold their VRC are shopping for a new coin! Cheesy
i sold my vrc, but dont wanna to buy again, maybe it will rise to 100k, but its a big question "when".
VVV has a big promises, so I invest some funds in it.
I said same about VRC, when price was droped to 500-700 sat, I've bought only 50000 vrc. And where is VRC now?
so VVV must rise and shine!

Dev, tell us about your team, we need to know who is standing behind VVV  Wink
it will
I'm standing behind it love this coin
Activity: 868
wow!!! we've got faucet!!!
this is very good news!!

hey, I believe in VVV very very much!

Thx!

We are waiting donations keep it live
Activity: 28
And... we're back!  Hopefully some of those people who sold their VRC are shopping for a new coin! Cheesy
i sold my vrc, but dont wanna to buy again, maybe it will rise to 100k, but its a big question "when".
I said same about VRC, when price was droped to 500-700 sat, I've bought only 50000 vrc. And where is VRC now?

it will

wow!!! we've got faucet!!!
this is very good news!!

hey, I believe in VVV very very much!
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
I can confirm that , now my wallet is synced...
Pages:
Jump to: