Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ver 2.0] R14x: Intl. Robocoin GB ATM Launch in EU, N America, Feb '14. PMs only - page 2. (Read 31291 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Refunds will be processed later tonight (lunch break not able to do them if we even have any more than the two requested late last night)

don't hold me to this but I'm in the process of talking with RoboCoin to see how exactly the fee's are generated (either in BTC or in fiat) from the talks its looking like its a mixture of both, we MAY be able to amend the payments based on this. But at this time I'm unsure. On another little side note if we promise to pay 3 times in BTC and BTC drops we can technically buy you out.

We've selected the list of cities / areas based on what we've been told could possibly work based on the environment of the location.

We are open to suggestions on how you would like to see compensation however giving ownership of the ATM to each person could run into problems later, maybe a higher return + longer time period, if we can offer partial ownership we will.

And this is a business so if we go the way of tripling your BTC invested (or tripling what you invested) and then that goes down to a point where the business can buy you out in full by tripling your investment in a payout it comes back to us. But give us suggestions were all ears.

Honestly, the way I read it was that payments wouldn't stop once the ROI hit 300%, just that it was a guaranteed ROI of 300% over 2 years. So theoretically, depending on how popular these are, we could get a 300% ROI in a year or less, and payments would continue until that 2 year period was up.

With that being said, I am curious to see how they react to people who are unhappy about these terms. Here's hoping for the best.
For those that don't want to participate anymore a full refund will be issued.

The way we currently have the terms set up is you will get triple your investment ($123) within 2 years. After you get triple your $123's ($369) the ownership of the ATM belongs to the company.

To be clear, I'm not asking for a refund right away. I would like to see where this goes first.

What does 'buying out' mean? Does it mean once a share has been paid back (or in this case the promised 300% ROI) that the company re-acquires the share?

Official partial ownership would be great, but if that is not possible the company could assume full ownership of the ATMs and the profit could be distributed to the investors behind the scenes as was suggested somewhere earlier in this thread. That way you couldn't possibly run into any obstructing regulations and such, right? (I don't have any clue about financial/business law, so forgive me if this suggestion isn't of any help).

I was also under the impression that the 300% ROI was a guarantee, not a limit on payout after which the ownership would revert to the company even before  the 2 years are up.

Now that the term ROI has been clarified, does it remain at 300%?

Please don't feel pressured because of questions, assumptions and misunderstandings. We're just hoping for clarification and correct information in order to make a wise decision regarding our 'investment funds'.
Activity: 65
I may have misdone the math and explanation it is 300% ROI however I am rushing during my break to answer as much as I can before I have to leave which is what I'm doing right now.

I'll be back on in a few hours.

No problem I know you guys are moving at a breaking speed. Please look into this and clarify tonight when you have a chance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Refunds will be processed later tonight (lunch break not able to do them if we even have any more than the two requested late last night)

don't hold me to this but I'm in the process of talking with RoboCoin to see how exactly the fee's are generated (either in BTC or in fiat) from the talks its looking like its a mixture of both, we MAY be able to amend the payments based on this. But at this time I'm unsure. On another little side note if we promise to pay 3 times in BTC and BTC drops we can technically buy you out.

We've selected the list of cities / areas based on what we've been told could possibly work based on the environment of the location.

We are open to suggestions on how you would like to see compensation however giving ownership of the ATM to each person could run into problems later, maybe a higher return + longer time period, if we can offer partial ownership we will.

And this is a business so if we go the way of tripling your BTC invested (or tripling what you invested) and then that goes down to a point where the business can buy you out in full by tripling your investment in a payout it comes back to us. But give us suggestions were all ears.

Honestly, the way I read it was that payments wouldn't stop once the ROI hit 300%, just that it was a guaranteed ROI of 300% over 2 years. So theoretically, depending on how popular these are, we could get a 300% ROI in a year or less, and payments would continue until that 2 year period was up.

With that being said, I am curious to see how they react to people who are unhappy about these terms. Here's hoping for the best.

The way we currently have the terms set up is you will get triple your investment ($123) within 2 years. After you get triple your $123's ($369) the ownership of the ATM belongs to the company.

Getting triple your investment back and 300% ROI are different. If I buy one share for $123 I would need $123*4 deposited for 300% ROI ($492). Getting $123 back is a 0% ROI. $246 is 100% ROI and so forth.
I may have misdone the math and explanation it is 300% ROI however I am rushing during my break to answer as much as I can before I have to leave which is what I'm doing right now.

I'll be back on in a few hours.

Getting triple your investment back and 300% ROI are different. If I buy one share for $123 I would need $123*4 deposited for 300% ROI ($492). Getting $123 back is a 0% ROI. $246 is 100% ROI and so forth.

The first bullet point states otherwise. It seems pretty clear to me that once 300% ROI is hit you are done. Here is the full post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3480030

- 300% ROI is Guaranteed within 2 years, after which the ownership of the machine reverts back to us.
300% ROI is guaranteed within 2 years -> 3 times your investment will be returned within the time frame of 2 years.

After which the ownership of the machine reverts back to us
After you receive the 300% ROI the machine reverts back to the company.

The first bullet point states otherwise. It seems pretty clear to me that once 300% ROI is hit you are done. Here is the full post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3480030

- 300% ROI is Guaranteed within 2 years, after which the ownership of the machine reverts back to us.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

yep sort of locked it now. hopefully its a nice ride.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
considering dropping out too  Sad
3rd time asking, why have i not received a confirmation email for my share. Ive checked blockchain and it went through.

On the site it says processing??

Anyone else not get confirmation email?Huh

No confirmation here either, shows in my account as processing.

As I understand it: if it says on-hold that means that the site has yet to detect your payment. Processing means your payment has been received but it needs to be reviewed/handled by staff manually (have you entered your payment address?). Completed means everything is ok.

I'm also not to keen on the time limit here. Also, a guaranteed 300% ROI is very nice... Unless bitcoin is worth more than 300% of its current value when two years have passed, which I think will be true. I am considering pulling out. I would very much like to be part of this, unless it means never reaching ROI in BTC.

cheers for reply. i think you are right about the process.

im not to sure if its worth it. i kind of wanted to be part of the ATM thing u know, get more ATMs out there, but also diversify my investments a bit.

imo holding BTC might actually be better for investment but again you can never be to sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The best way to handle this is to create a business either per atm. The LLC would own the ATM and then the shareholders would be the group buy members and get paid dividends.

It is obviously easier to have less members of the goup buy.
Activity: 69
3rd time asking, why have i not received a confirmation email for my share. Ive checked blockchain and it went through.

As I understand it: if it says on-hold that means that the site has yet to detect your payment. Processing means your payment has been received but it needs to be reviewed/handled by staff manually (have you entered your payment address?). Completed means everything is ok.

I'm also not to keen on the time limit here. Also, a guaranteed 300% ROI is very nice... Unless bitcoin is worth more than 300% of its current value when two years have passed, which I think will be true. I am considering pulling out. I would very much like to be part of this, unless it means never reaching ROI in BTC.
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
Why only 2 years? This comes as a bit of a surprise.

A bit disappointed here too with the updated terms and conditons, you would think in 2 years time Bitcoin would be more mainstream and popular than ever hence more turnover at the ATM's give us a greater return.

Kind of works opposite of a miner where returns diminish over time, the ATM's return should grow over time.

Lifespan of atm is about 5-15 years with maintance and upgrades.
Your offer is only 2 years...
We are funding very expensive money makers for you.

Activity: 53
+1

Im interested in, actually would be interested in buy share of all possible ATMs, but however im not in for fast roi or 300% guaranteed return. I would like to be in for long term steady income and now with these new terms it seems impossible as payments will stop after x time.

If US laws makes it impossible to offer contracts / shares which continue, you can sure set up bahama / panama etc. IBC or equivalent which is owned buy your new llc and still pay all taxes etc., but offer also permanent shares as most of people might be looking for. Maybe makes things a bit more complicated, good lawyer can help to do this easily and also make sure that all applicable laws will be honored.

Just my two satoshis. Please consider.
legendary

A bit disappointed here too with the updated terms and conditons, you would think in 2 years time Bitcoin would be more mainstream and popular than ever hence more turnover at the ATM's give us a greater return.

Kind of works opposite of a miner where returns diminish over time, the ATM's return should grow over time.
legendary

Activity: 229

legendary

If US laws makes it impossible to offer contracts / shares which continue, you can sure set up bahama / panama etc. IBC or equivalent which is owned buy your new llc and still pay all taxes etc., but offer also permanent shares as most of people might be looking for. Maybe makes things a bit more complicated, good lawyer can help to do this easily and also make sure that all applicable laws will be honored.

Just my two satoshis. Please consider.

Agree with the above,

Also who guarantees the 300% return, if bitcoin were made illegal tomorrow with all ATM's seized who would be responsible for the reimbursement?
Pages:
Jump to: