Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ver 2.0] R14x: Intl. Robocoin GB ATM Launch in EU, N America, Feb '14. PMs only - page 4. (Read 31320 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Also, as of this week, as CEO of this new corp. I will be splitting my weekday workweek 40/60: 40% on this new corporation, 60% at my Research Lab.

If things proceed well, I may have to resign from the lab, to take up this work full time. I'm sure you guys wouldn't be too upset about this news.  Cheesy  Wink

===

Also, please keep your ATM suggestions coming! Now is an amazing time to truly be on the groundfloor of this opportunity. Your suggestion could literally make the difference in an ATM being installed in Hong Kong instead of Shanghai (a suggestion I'm implementing), or to add ATMs to Singapore or the Czech Republic (noted and added to list I'm working on).

With a good Bitcoin ATM placement recommendation: You may be able to brag to people that *you* were the one that helped get your country's first (or among the first) Bitcoin ATMs (and point them to the proof here if they don't believe you).  Grin

And if you're in a target market, with a high traffic area under your control, please consider hosting one of these Bitcoin ATMs in your country to help Bitcoin's mainstream adoption, and make a profit via hosting fees while you're at it.
Also, as of this week, as CEO of this new corp. I will be splitting my weekday workweek 40/60: 40% on this new corporation, 60% at my Research Lab.

If things proceed well, I may have to resign from the lab, to take up this work full time. I'm sure you guys wouldn't be too upset about this news.  Cheesy  Wink
Stopping by for a short while, Thomas will answer your inquiries when he gets caught up (and gets off his job job, instead of his fun job).

Here is the updated compensation plan for our backers, calibrated to keep us out of hot water. After reaching enough funds to cover our first machine we feel we need to clarify the terms of this deal:

============================================================================================================================

- 300% ROI is Guaranteed within 2 years, after which the ownership of the machine reverts back to us.
[For legal purposes: even with these terms, backers cannot own the ATM, but can receive net profits from it]

- BTC net profits paid to you will be calculated as part of your compensation for backing the International Launch of GB Robcoin ATMs.

- Our trade is 100% of the cost for 80% of the net return.

- ** Payment is considered as acceptance of these terms. **

Basically we are guaranteeing 3x return on your investment within 2 years or less, then it truly and fully belongs to the corporation (for comparision: no miner mfg. in the industry can offer this guaranteed return).

- The 2 year payout period is the maximum time needed to pay back our backers; this time frame could be even lower depending on cash flow and our ATMs revenue.

You pay 100% of the machines cost and receieve 80% of the profit. The machine gets 20% (goes to our Corporation) until you are paid 3x the price you paid us (priced in USD).

============================================================================================================================

The terms above supersedes previous compensation terms. You may ask for a no restock fee refund at this time, if these terms are unacceptable.

The terms above are meant to keep us out of legal hot water, while guaranteeing you a 300% ROI in 2 years or less on a Robocoin ATM or ATMs.

We have had two orders cancel due to the delay of the US launch, but those slots were instantly filled.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
no confirmation email? is this suppose to take a day or 2?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I've bought 3 shares of the R14A ATM and I'm interested to hear how much profits you estimate the ATM will generate. For instance, how much profit will 10,000$ worth of transactions generate?

I just purchased a share, too.

Someone mentioned a 3% fee to use the ATM. We don't know how much of that will be split amongst the shareholders, but at max it would be $300 for $10k or $1.5/share. Assuming that this is for the life of the machine it won't take long to make back the money - especially if they can turn BTC into (local) fiat.
Activity: 171
I've bought 3 shares of the R14A ATM and I'm interested to hear how much profits you estimate the ATM will generate. For instance, how much profit will 10,000$ worth of transactions generate?
Activity: 373
Here's the latest update on target markets for our new corporation's pro activities for launching Bitcoin ATMs. This list is subject to change but is most likely 99% set.

Round 14A: Düsseldorf, Berlin, Germany (SOLD OUT in 6 hours, a GB Forum record by ~100%)
Round 14B: Amsterdam, Netherlands (OPEN)
Round 14C: Mexico City, Mexico
Round 14D: Brasília, Brazil [Home of Summer Olympics 2014 2016]
Round 14E: Caracas, Venezuela
Round 14F: Shanghai, China
Round 14G: Tokyo, Japan
Round 15H: London, UK
Round 14I: Sydney, Australia
Round 14J: Stockholm, Sweden
Round 14K: Johanessburg, SA

Please give us your suggestions for Bitcoin friendly countries for our ATMs! Your feedback really does count.

Better yet, why not host one and make some BTC? Grin

Only problem I have with Round 14F (Shanghai) is that the Chinese government is friendly to Bitcoin because they see it as a potential competitor to the USD. If people in China start using BTC to get around government imposed currency controls, the government is going to shut that thing down real quick. Why not either move it to Hong Kong, or at least have a separate machine in Hong Kong? I still think that putting an ATM in Rio for the World Cup would be better than putting it in Brasilia, although depending on how long it takes for the government down there to approve the ATM, it might make more sense to put it in Brasilia. Also, I agree with others who have mentioned Singapore as a potential place for a machine, like Hong Kong they are financially friendly and free, so it would be a good place to expand to.

Edit: Let's say we bought shares in the ATM's and decided to use one to either buy BTC or exchange BTC for cash. Could we get a discount on the fees?  Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I am in for 4 shares in R14B.

TXID: 6aa1f58388994604c48e8890441454bbab03c50885e598ee99737b6ce05b319c

Payout to: 1FEA6uc6CtP5GHSUMkNPBZ9VXYgXwyDJoU

Both Berlin and Amsterdam seem to be perfect locations.

(and there I was, reading this thread when it was less than a page long and thinking 'nah, let's give it a nights rest to think'. Things are moving very fast. But I got a 'golden' order number instead Wink )
Activity: 65
It looks like the ATM has 3% fees. What goes to Robocoin and what goes to the ATM owner?
Activity: 11
What will be the major differences between R14A and R14B orders? Besides the chosen locations?
Also how likely are you to pool ATM rather than keep them separate?
Activity: 19
Round 14A: Düsseldorf, Berlin, Germany (SOLD OUT in 6 hours, a GB Forum record by ~100%)
Hi, I bought some shares when ATM was still going to be in USA. Are my orders in limbo or just moved for ATM Germany? Also, how long do I have to pay if I sent the micro payment to confirm my order? I run to some problems buying BTC. Orders the little payments are paid for: #447 and #448.

I also took places #433 and #422, which I am probably not gonna take. Can I auction these or are you just going to resell them?

EDIT: and this
Hi! If I buy a share, how long will I have commissions? Till machine's life?
Activity: 121
I make pretty things.

Round 14G: Tokyo, Japan

Just curious, do you have a location in Tokyo already chosen? Or at least which of the 23 wards it will be installed in?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
please add Malaysia to the list. I'll be glad to work out details with your team.
Activity: 28
Just for the record I bought one share from http://www.dzminercoop.com/

https://blockchain.info/address/1JCYgvYNWmMvZUNEucxKCigjkmqGSTw346
ORDER:
DATE:
November 4, 2013
TOTAL:
$123
PAYMENT METHOD:
Bitcoin Payment

Payout Address is: 16N9j6DEBA8oPcQeVVn3YxXmg9bd6FwDfn

Please so scam!

edit: still have not received a confirmation email after 14 confirmations on blockchain....
Activity: 69
Good idea to place the first ATM in berlin, I was going to suggest that. Berlin has been in the news a lot regarding bitcoin thanks to the bitcoin-friendly neighbourhood.

Might I also suggest placing an ATM in Brussels, Belgium. The goverment here is very much of the wait-and-see sort, I don't know if that's a good thing per se. But that means the ATM won't run into any regulation problems in its first few months. Also Brussels is somewhat the capitol of the EU and the centre of many international organisations like the EU and NATO. Read a wiki. Also placing an ATM in Brussels will guarantee a few regular customers, wink wink.

Edit: Does anyone know if Robocoin or any third party will be publishing and maintaining a list of locations of all the ATMs? If people can see locations of ATMs they will be more aware of BTC in their enviroment. It might also draw extra tourists to the ATM for exchanging currencies.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Regarding Germany: Are you planning to put up an ATM in Düsseldorf, in Berlin, or in both cities?

How did you decide for Düsseldorf? That might be a rather poor choice. Berlin or Munich would make the most sense both economically and marketingwise.
Activity: 115
Hi! If I buy a share, how long will I have commissions? Till machine's life?
Activity: 192
Hi!
How about Singapore? There are growing number of people that uses Bitcoins in Singapore. Bitcoin is even in the news last night. If theres a Bitcoin in Singapore, it would certainly help some people. Singapore also have a great number of tourist from all around the world.

I liked Singapore when I visited it  back in 1980 as a USN Sailor.  It has an added attraction it is a low crime city.  No Idea if it is BTC friendly.
Theres are a few merchants which are starting to accept bitcoins in Singapore. The number will probably grow as Singapore is known for being tech-savvy.
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Can we do  more in Germany, from what I have heard in the press/news it seems like there is a large bitcoin constituency there.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
How about Singapore? There are growing number of people that uses Bitcoins in Singapore. Bitcoin is even in the news last night. If theres a Bitcoin in Singapore, it would certainly help some people. Singapore also have a great number of tourist from all around the world.

I liked Singapore when I visited it  back in 1980 as a USN Sailor.  It has an added attraction it is a low crime city.  No Idea if it is BTC friendly.
Pages:
Jump to: