Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 124. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
July 05, 2017, 03:08:01 AM
every time there is someone trying to spread scam word in everything. but to do so, you would have confirmations...

instead i can see confirmations of solidity of the project from the management and the work of reggie and the staff

and many comments in favour from the crypto community.

so things i think can be 2

person trying to obtain tokens at low price

of person angry to not purchsed them in the ico.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2017, 12:47:41 AM
New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

That is part of the scam nobody here wants you to know about. Don't fall for that trap. Gnosis laid the same trap for investors who are going to pay with blood someday.

Seriously, you want to invest in a coin with 98% of the supply artificially restricted or owned by the devs or unaccounted for?

There are plenty of legit coins around. Do your research and stay away from this shitcoin.

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These coins are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges like whatever coin you mentioned.

I can see from your post that this ngin-x is still spreading his verbal diarrhoea. He could participate as the rest of us and be already a millionaire. Like me. Like the rest of top 54 VERI holders and more are coming. Thank you Reggie. I know that you will make many more millionaires and I am happy for each and everyone of them. Even if this happens to be bitter, childish ngin-x user.

Damn the level of shilling and boot licking is off the charts here. It's funny as hell. Do you even listen to yourself sometimes? Other coins have their shills too but this is ridiculous.

You think we can't see what's going on here? Some of you shills hold a truckload of this coin and now are hyping it up to convince some fools to take those bags off of you. Don't worry man, not everyone knows about the greater fool theory yet.
Huge difference between shilling and the truth (Veritas)  No need to shill because we know what we have. Its others ? like yourself that come here trying to convince/fud otherwise.  Don't you think if this was a scam/shit coin everyone one would be dumping at $200 per token?  You would be hard pressed to find more than 1000 tokens forsale. I can't think of any other crypto that can say that..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 12:42:02 AM
New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

That is part of the scam nobody here wants you to know about. Don't fall for that trap. Gnosis laid the same trap for investors who are going to pay with blood someday.

Seriously, you want to invest in a coin with 98% of the supply artificially restricted or owned by the devs or unaccounted for?

There are plenty of legit coins around. Do your research and stay away from this shitcoin.

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These coins are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges like whatever coin you mentioned.

I can see from your post that this ngin-x is still spreading his verbal diarrhoea. He could participate as the rest of us and be already a millionaire. Like me. Like the rest of top 54 VERI holders and more are coming. Thank you Reggie. I know that you will make many more millionaires and I am happy for each and everyone of them. Even if this happens to be bitter, childish ngin-x user.

Damn the level of shilling and boot licking is off the charts here. It's funny as hell. Do you even listen to yourself sometimes? Other coins have their shills too but this is ridiculous.

You think we can't see what's going on here? Some of you shills hold a truckload of this coin and now are hyping it up to convince some fools to take those bags off of you. Don't worry man, not everyone knows about the greater fool theory yet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 11:49:18 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

LOL, So far 34 million have been sold OTC to private businesses/ Institutions and or governments. These software tokens are for use in the Veritaseum platform and not dumped on exchanges like whatever coin you mentioned. The Veri software token is reserved and sold directly to financial institutions and the like from the Veritaseum offices. If your not one of those you missed the boat. The only way to get them is from the limited ICO resellers.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2017, 11:30:03 PM
New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
July 04, 2017, 10:51:11 PM
Unfortunately I missed the crowd sale campaign, can you please tell me where are you guys buying Veritas tokens from?

https://etherdelta.github.io/#VERI-ETH
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
July 04, 2017, 10:41:10 PM
Unfortunately I missed the crowd sale campaign, can you please tell me where are you guys buying Veritas tokens from?
July 04, 2017, 10:26:39 PM
New to Veritaseum and thinking about making a splash.  Question, Why is the circulating supply of this token less than 2 million?  I understand Veritaseum owns 51mil of the 100mil total supply, but what's the deal with the other ~47mil VERI tokens?

Only being sold to private investors, institutions and nation states from my understanding
Activity: 318
July 04, 2017, 07:55:53 PM
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 04, 2017, 07:23:53 PM
He he he he. 1000 VERI wall is/was ignored. Was taken only 2.9 VERI from this wall. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. People are trading mainly around this wall slightly below not taking it or above. LOL. The best answer to attempted manipulation is to ignore it. Bravo to the people.
just buy the wall. 0.69 is nothing

been doing that all damn day lol...its almost gone...

and... it's GONE
Activity: 97
July 04, 2017, 06:52:41 PM
946 Currencies and Assets listed ... VERI #21

This is like College Football  ... we may be #21 but NOBODY wants to play us, not even the ones ranked in the Top 5 ... NO ONE

21   Veritaseum Veritaseum   VERI   $362,296,990   $184.16   1,967,295 *   $2,101,610   -13.71%   37.34%   113.67%

Wink
July 04, 2017, 06:47:20 PM
He he he he. 1000 VERI wall is/was ignored. Was taken only 2.9 VERI from this wall. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. People are trading mainly around this wall slightly below not taking it or above. LOL. The best answer to attempted manipulation is to ignore it. Bravo to the people.
just buy the wall. 0.69 is nothing

been doing that all damn day lol...its almost gone...
Activity: 344
July 04, 2017, 05:44:35 PM
I would be really surprised if we don't see VERI listed on a major crypto exchange sometime this summer (Bittrex, Poloniex).

I mean, Bittrex just listed the FunFare token.

They could be afraid they won't have enough liquidity, or they could be afraid people will crash their systems trying to get Veritaseum.  Maybe they need to order some new servers first.

Either that, or they're living under a rock.

As I write this, Veritaseum is the #3 listed asset on CoinMarketCap.  Only EOS and Golem are ahead of it (for awhile).
Activity: 86
July 04, 2017, 05:18:52 PM
How is a smart contract initiated and how are the parties brought together? speaking about renting veri here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
July 04, 2017, 05:12:30 PM
Just buy it. Major accumulation going on.
Activity: 92
July 04, 2017, 05:09:55 PM
The wall won't last VERI long at this rate.
July 04, 2017, 04:39:22 PM
What was the ICO price? Just curious?

See my previous post (ok nto really previous)

what was the price during the crowdsale?

It depends. If you have entered at the beginning of ICO (25th of April) was approx. ETH = $50 and ratio was 1 : 30 (30 VERI for 1 ETH). Later on (at the end of ICO) was approx. $200 and the same ratio as before. There was also extra bonus 20% for 1st day of ICO, 10% for second day and then 1% less for each consecutive day (so day 13 had 0 discount). So you could get as cheap as 1.33 USD and the most expensive about 7.2 USD

And we are still not on any major exchange.

Damn, I really didn't think this would take off so quick. I was going the ICO route, but changed my mind. Was waiting for a cheaper price on the exchanges.  Undecided

Expect pretty soon 1 : 1 if not before September then in September. It seems that VERI won't be listed on any major crypto exchange so we cannot expect short price boost which would probably be veri significant and with even greater correction after that. If you want to join the VERI wrecking ball hop on the high speed train. It is not too late. Predictions are at least $500 in September and 18 000 in May/June next year or 1 BTC. I would wait for the correction which will probably start tomorrow or in couple of days unless Reggie publish something extra or we are by a miracle actually listed on major crypto exchange. If latter then wait for the correction which should be way below 1 : 1. Good luck!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
July 04, 2017, 04:29:29 PM

It depends. If you have entered at the beginning of ICO (25th of April) was approx. ETH = $50 and ratio was 1 : 30 (30 VERI for 1 ETH). Later on (at the end of ICO) was approx. $200 and the same ratio as before. There was also extra bonus 20% for 1st day of ICO, 10% for second day and then 1% less for each consecutive day (so day 13 had 0 discount). So you could get as cheap as 1.33 USD and the most expensive about 7.2 USD

Damn, I really didn't think this would take off so quick. I was going the ICO route, but changed my mind. Was waiting for a cheaper price on the exchanges.  Undecided
July 04, 2017, 04:18:42 PM

Jump to: