Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 148. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 20, 2017, 06:13:36 PM
The day it hits an exchange the price will have a hellish pop too as more buyers that only wanted to exchange fiat join the mix. Not to mention etherdelta is difficult at best.

Feel bad for the peeps who tried to get in VERI on EtherDelta only to get ripped blind by the ordering process and got decimals where they should have had dozens.  some real big hurts and so many fudged transactions.

Wasted so much gas by failed transactions...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
June 20, 2017, 05:01:52 PM
Could someone tell which user is the manager for the bounty program for veritaseum please?
Activity: 82
June 20, 2017, 04:32:01 PM
The day it hits an exchange the price will have a hellish pop too as more buyers that only wanted to exchange fiat join the mix. Not to mention etherdelta is difficult at best.

Feel bad for the peeps who tried to get in VERI on EtherDelta only to get ripped blind by the ordering process and got decimals where they should have had dozens.  some real big hurts and so many fudged transactions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 20, 2017, 04:28:01 PM
How to Sell Veritaseum on EtherDelta and Sell for $USD on Gemini Exchange: https://youtu.be/3FGnHFBYqAI  Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 03:58:09 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 20, 2017, 03:54:58 PM
It may seem expensive now but this is cheap compared to what it will be. I sure won't be selling my coins anytime soon.

Same. Hodling.
Ethereum was only 130 not so long ago too
Price is relative, to those that really understand what Veritaseum is all about will tell you it is still very cheap, but those that don't will say it is expensive, but you don't want to be late to the Veri party
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
June 20, 2017, 03:44:42 PM
what are the fees for a transaction on Veritaseum?

VERI uses the ethereum block chain so the fees for sending VERI are the same fees for sending ETH.
Is that the same if you want to buy a derivative of stock on Veritaseum?
Activity: 37
June 20, 2017, 03:42:15 PM

VERI uses the ethereum block chain so the fees for sending VERI are the same fees for sending ETH.
June 20, 2017, 03:40:13 PM
It may seem expensive now but this is cheap compared to what it will be. I sure won't be selling my coins anytime soon.

Same. Hodling.
Ethereum was only 130 not so long ago too
June 20, 2017, 03:39:08 PM
Activity: 119
June 20, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

Same. Hodling.
June 20, 2017, 03:28:05 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 20, 2017, 01:28:10 PM
Etherdelta doesnt works with chrome right now, only with firefox. Does anyone know why?

It works with mine.
June 20, 2017, 12:55:31 PM
Etherdelta doesnt works with chrome right now, only with firefox. Does anyone know why?
Activity: 82
June 20, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

This is why we need to win this ongoing war and need the support of as many people as possible. I don't think people realize what is at stake. You can choose more wars, destruction and to get fleeced until you have nothing left to offer and all wealth is accumulated in the hands of an evil few... or you can stand up, join the crypto revolution and make a real difference for once in your life!  Cool

Many might be initially drawn to only the monetary benefits cryptos offer, but when they do their due diligence and get to the bottom of it, it is almost impossible not to see the bigger picture, except if one is blind as a bat.

Even if one is here merely for the monetary benefits, don't feel bad! We're still in the early phases of this crypto revolution. Those who support it in the early stages can rightfully expect to be rewarded for it, because we're taking huge risks.

Nicely said Paul.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 20, 2017, 12:07:54 PM
Just a note, that Status ICO is currently undergoing such heavy traffic that even MyEtherWallet could not connect to the ETH node.
I was quick enough to made a broadcast to the network with my transaction but can't confirm will get any except 3 hours later.
Veritaseum ICO gave the best buying experience; was low profile and didn't need to get hectic due to FOMO, unlike Status ICO.
June 20, 2017, 12:00:46 PM
ive heard on youtube that Reggie has patents, what kind of patents are that?
Activity: 107
June 20, 2017, 10:40:39 AM
In addition, it is not the lottery for us. If that was the case, we would have been out already.
How? There is no way to sell any decent quantity of VERI at the prices being mentioned here.

I believe that the current market reflects a large component of holders that are not interested in selling at these prices. Because exposure is thin for etherdelta buy orders are not appreciable to drive prices higher.

Listing on a major exchange would change that. Weak hands will fold out as price rises. volume will be HUGE. The technical details behind VERI will only drive it higher. If you are on the fence, unsure if this is going higher I would recommend that you acquire your position while this is still just on etherdelta. The days of cheap VERI are long gone as the mechanics of the the valuation solidify.
Activity: 37
June 20, 2017, 09:23:55 AM
http://imgur.com/a/TKN4N

VERI's volume may not be huge but it is no small number, and though you cant see it in this edit I made, if you organize the assets on coinmarketcap by 24H volume VERI is #10. Also since I am still a Newbie I can only personal message 6 people an hour so feel free to email me your ERC20 compliant addresses if I haven't contacted you already. [email protected]
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
June 20, 2017, 06:30:36 AM
I'm not trying to squash anyone's enthusiasm or hopefulness, it just seems that a lot of people are planning how to spend their lottery winnings before the numbers have even been announced.

I'd like to believe we're all holding winning tickets, but we just need to wait a little bit longer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1PmYJOJD0I

Looks to me like the numbers HAVE been announced.

Jump to: