Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 147. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
June 21, 2017, 09:49:41 AM
cant deposit eth on etherdelta, problems with this site?
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 21, 2017, 09:11:08 AM
Two things guys: what is wrong with the ETH network at the moment? Is it jammed up? Transactions either failing or taking forever and some exchange wallets are not allowing deposits/withdrawals in ETH due to a clogged system. What's up??

Also, what is with the word "hodl"?

Thanks!

EDIT: specifically myetherwallet.com - things ain't moving from there or into there!

EDIT 2: if I have made a transaction a few hours ago and still there is nothing showing on etherscan.io for that TX, what is the thing to do? Retry or will that duplicate? How long does the transaction "request" sit there until it dies? Thanks

As far as I know the ETH network overall is fine, but a couple of nodes within the network are struggling to handle all the traffic generated by ICOs such as the Status ICO of yesterday. MEW is a victim of its own popularity.

You have to make sure that a transaction has failed before attempting a new transaction. Otherwise a transaction might be duplicated if there is enough tokens in the wallet to feed each.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 06:35:51 AM
Two things guys: what is wrong with the ETH network at the moment? Is it jammed up? Transactions either failing or taking forever and some exchange wallets are not allowing deposits/withdrawals in ETH due to a clogged system. What's up??

Thanks!

EDIT: specifically myetherwallet.com - things ain't moving from there or into there!

Misspelling of the word hold that has taken a life of it's own.  I always think "Hold on for Dear Life" when I see it.  Similar to MOAR.  Which is a combination of more and roar.  I want MOAR!!

Here's a link to the first use of HODL

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-hodling-375643
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2017, 06:34:13 AM

I lol'd.

It was a typo in a post somewhere years ago, that just caught on and became a bit viral.

hodl = to hold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 21, 2017, 06:26:40 AM

Thanks!

EDIT 2: if I have made a transaction a few hours ago and still there is nothing showing on etherscan.io for that TX, what is the thing to do? Retry or will that duplicate? How long does the transaction "request" sit there until it dies? Thanks
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
June 21, 2017, 05:52:49 AM
I register for Translate but still not answer,is there official post on bitcointalk for bounty.Thank you
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 21, 2017, 05:24:05 AM
774 BTC down to 160 BTC in less than 24 hours but still showing support @ $100_$105 per VERI.

some serious hodl from the whales in waiting.

Sould be very interesting over the next few weeks to see which exchanges start hosting VERI.

anyone have any idea how to digitally extrapolate data from etherdelta to charting software?

Ta.
June 21, 2017, 05:14:19 AM
VERI is currently trading at around a $100.... it is a great opportunity to get in at a lower price level.  Cool

Hang on a sec, I am confused. On coinmarket cap is Veritaseum listed as Vericoin(VRC)or is that a different coin? I heard about this project for the first time yesterday.

VRC or Vericoin is a different coin. Check under "assets" for Veritaseum (VERI).  Wink

Got it Wink lol. Thanks. My mobile app doesnt have an option for assets. Had to go to the laptop. I hope I am not too late to put my money on this one.

You're welcome. Personally I don't think you're too late, but a lot depends on your personal appetite for risk, how long you intend to hold onto your tokens, etc. Good luck.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 21, 2017, 05:07:01 AM
VERI is currently trading at around a $100.... it is a great opportunity to get in at a lower price level.  Cool

Hang on a sec, I am confused. On coinmarket cap is Veritaseum listed as Vericoin(VRC)or is that a different coin? I heard about this project for the first time yesterday.

VRC or Vericoin is a different coin. Check under "assets" for Veritaseum (VERI).  Wink

Got it Wink lol. Thanks. My mobile app doesnt have an option for assets. Had to go to the laptop. I hope I am not too late to put my money on this one.
June 21, 2017, 04:48:43 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 21, 2017, 04:38:10 AM
VERI is currently trading at around a $100.... it is a great opportunity to get in at a lower price level.  Cool

June 21, 2017, 03:05:30 AM

But there are some seemingly "worthy" project that we may want to participate in but can't (refer to Status ICO).

Are american citizens allowed to buy Status when its on an exchange after ICO?

Strictly speaking  no, but......  Grin
Activity: 46
June 21, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

But there are some seemingly "worthy" project that we may want to participate in but can't (refer to Status ICO).

Are american citizens allowed to buy Status when its on an exchange after ICO?
June 21, 2017, 02:12:42 AM
VERI is currently trading at around a $100.... it is a great opportunity to get in at a lower price level.  Cool
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 21, 2017, 01:34:12 AM
What is ico price of veri? Now its market cap is quite large, I think you guys earn serious money.

Everything has its risks.
Jealousy, covetousness, bitterness has no place in this.
The best policy is to find a worthy project and participate in it.
Activity: 246
June 21, 2017, 01:13:14 AM
What is ico price of veri? Now its market cap is quite large, I think you guys earn serious money.
Activity: 37
June 20, 2017, 11:24:50 PM
What about the signature campaign? Has that been paid out yet? I used to have it in my sig but decided to change it since ICO long over.

Not yet and Twitter was supposed to be paid out today but myetherwallet is still not processing my transactions, I'm assuming due to the Status ICO so as soon as that gets fixed I will be sending out twitter bounties.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
June 20, 2017, 07:53:59 PM
What about the signature campaign? Has that been paid out yet? I used to have it in my sig but decided to change it since ICO long over.
Activity: 97
June 20, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

VERI's volume may not be huge but it is no small number, and though you cant see it in this edit I made, if you organize the assets on coinmarketcap by 24H volume VERI is #10. Also since I am still a Newbie I can only personal message 6 people an hour so feel free to email me your ERC20 compliant addresses if I haven't contacted you already. [email protected]

for all of you in the BOUNTY
Activity: 97
June 20, 2017, 06:54:38 PM
Could someone tell which user is the manager for the bounty program for veritaseum please?

Masiah

go back a page or two and you'll see posts from Masiah ... including one where Masiah asks for bounty participants to send an email
Jump to: