Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 36. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
January 14, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
If Reggie wants to have institutional users for Veritaseum platform, he should be humble and approach small-timer users first.
Small-timer users are easier to approach, easier to close a deal, and less demanding.
He should aim low first (to promote adoption and increase participation) and only to aim high later once he has an existing + proven user base to convince the big-timer users.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
If only Veritaseum is listed in some better exchanges like Kucoin, I can bet the price of VERI would easily be over $600++ by now.

Those that keep saying Veritaseum is a competitor to the exchanges should ask themselves why HitBTC and Mercatox are listing Veritaseum.
cuz hitbtc and mercatox are not exchanges where I'd put my money in
January 11, 2018, 12:47:47 AM
If only Veritaseum is listed in some better exchanges like Kucoin, I can bet the price of VERI would easily be over $600++ by now.

Those that keep saying Veritaseum is a competitor to the exchanges should ask themselves why HitBTC and Mercatox are listing Veritaseum.
Activity: 65
January 09, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
I was thinking earlier about old time gold rushes and how other than those who got in really early, the smart money wasn't being made trying to find the gold, but selling the tools and carts.

I think this applies here, Bitcoin is the goldrush, and Veritaseum the tools and carts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
Very pleased with the progress here so far, this coin really rocks, made good ROI so far, looking forward for more  Grin
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:54:30 AM
It certainly looks like the VeADIR beta for the public may be released this upcoming week. VERI is currently sitting at $463.00 USD. The utility value of this token is going to be unlimited IMO. I am looking forward to putting my tokens on the platform to receive maximum exposure to digital assets.
Activity: 476
January 07, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
So I did another exposure to the VEADIR. This time for 5 days and made .235%.

I think this is definitely something you want to invest in for a longer term. Silly to do for just a few days... and the fee is the same regardless of term.
Activity: 20
January 07, 2018, 08:19:14 PM
$405!

Is this a dollar ATH?
January 07, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
come on veri break $400 already!!

0.35 eth that's still very cheap...should be minimum 0.5 eth  Roll Eyes
Activity: 20
January 07, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
come on veri break $400 already!!
January 06, 2018, 09:13:15 PM
VeADIR enables P2P transactions guided by objective independent research, meaning expensive funds & fee churning sellside products are soon to be rendered highly undesirable.
Be aware Wall Street is not an investment class, it's a compensation system.
January 06, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
Someone said: P2P Capital Markets. Who dosen't want to keep control of their own coins & cut exchanges out of the deal? Soon the question may be "Will VeADIR list?" Not "Will ... list VERI?". VEADIR to become 1st crypto standard?
January 06, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
The VeADIR private beta is back up and running at full steam. Many of the reported bugs and usability suggestions have been implemented in this version. We will expand the private beta program to those VERI customers holding 500 or more tokens. All others, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs
January 06, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
A few more messages from Reggie Middleton

Veritaseum seeks polished exec w/ Rolodex of family offices; can discuss strategies/explain risk-adj reward of digital assets like a software engineer trained in global macro & close deals like a polished politico. You can raise $500M-$1B in assets & must assist team in retention.

VERI quotes to die for, pt 1/2:
"Will VERI disrupte the legacy financial model currently being applied by exchanges in the crypto space as early as next week? Exchange listed coins currently  having to pony up a mil. to get listed! Join Telegram discussion.

VERI quotes to die for, pt 2/2:
Listing on VeADIR can legitimize a project, based off of fundamentals vs exchange listing fees - the very same rent seeking model applied to crypto that btc set out to undercut in the 1st place.
Activity: 476
January 05, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
Clarification regarding my last tweet on VeADIR portfolio. VERI is listed in VeADIR, but be aware that VERI is necessary for VeADIR to operate. Without VERI, there is no VeADIR. For those confused about VERI as an investment vs a utility, see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs

I described my experience above but in a more general sense, it's like buying into an ETF for a certain amount of time. The amount of ETH you want to invest costs you 1/100th in VERI. So 10 ETH costs you .1 VERI. 100 ETH costs you 1 VERI. As soon as you buy into the VEADIR, it acquires a proportional share of tokens for your stake, and likewise it sells them at the end of the term.
January 05, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
Some various quotes today from Reggie.

The advantage of bucking "Follow the crowd, emulate the sellside fee churning machine mentality" afforded by our token sale? While VC & early IPO funded cos. focus their businesses on selling to the next investors or 3 mths ahead (next qtr), we measure value generations at a time.

Many have judged token offerings to be scams. The reasons for doing so are... Well, scammy. Yes, many out for a quick buck, but quality is judged by execution, concept & track record, not websites & white papers. VERI tokens allow us to buck the short term, follow the crowd trend.

I came up with the original Veritaseum concept in 2013 & plan to release a fully functioning product this quarter. VCs, private & public equity investors can't fathom that level of patience. The reason? They target liquidity event investors. We target multi-generational wealth.
January 05, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
Clarification regarding my last tweet on VeADIR portfolio. VERI is listed in VeADIR, but be aware that VERI is necessary for VeADIR to operate. Without VERI, there is no VeADIR. For those confused about VERI as an investment vs a utility, see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs
January 04, 2018, 05:12:54 PM
VeADIR in ACTION! Sample portfolio $1.8M to $7.2M <3 months. See VeADIR actively buying/selling assets guided by Veritaseum's proprietary research. It's easily the hottest thing in crypto. I will give free VeADIR exposures to select Family Offices.

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs
January 03, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
Since, Veritas is one of the top 5 most liquid token at ED, maybe Reggie & team can apply for listing at Kucoin.
Kucoin is very open and receptive to new token listing and I don't think they will be biased.
This will help 1) provide Veritas with a lot more liquidity, 2) additional alternative beside using ED, and 3) potentially push Veritas to much higher high.
It just takes Reggie & team some willpower to apply for a listing would do.
Isn't VeAIDR a potential competitor to exchanges? Maybe that's why it's not widely listed.

Both HitBTC and Mercatox (where Veritas is listed) are exchanges.

avoid Hitbtc at all costs!! I had my VERI stuck there for 3 weeks, I got the money back but it was the worst experience ever..
January 03, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
Since, Veritas is one of the top 5 most liquid token at ED, maybe Reggie & team can apply for listing at Kucoin.
Kucoin is very open and receptive to new token listing and I don't think they will be biased.
This will help 1) provide Veritas with a lot more liquidity, 2) additional alternative beside using ED, and 3) potentially push Veritas to much higher high.
It just takes Reggie & team some willpower to apply for a listing would do.
Isn't VeAIDR a potential competitor to exchanges? Maybe that's why it's not widely listed.

Both HitBTC and Mercatox (where Veritas is listed) are exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: