Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 40. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 04:35:23 PM
Quick question, if etherdelta is currently inaccessible due to the hack - I mean we can access etherdelta but at our own risk. My browser is telling me (and I have metamask) that it is not good to access etherdelta right now as it is phishing. Where one can buy Veritaseum other than ED?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veritaseum/#markets
Activity: 574
December 21, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
Quick question, if etherdelta is currently inaccessible due to the hack - I mean we can access etherdelta but at our own risk. My browser is telling me (and I have metamask) that it is not good to access etherdelta right now as it is phishing. Where one can buy Veritaseum other than ED?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 04:26:13 PM
The demo video is nuts, I feel like VERI may go stratospheric in Q1 2018.  The FUDders are getting quieter and quieter as the tech gets closer and closer.  I'm thinking this may have a PPT like run, in which they went from a relatively illiquid coin to being listed on Binance and going beserk.  VERI won't be denied, Binance will want in before you know it.
Activity: 28
December 21, 2017, 02:05:02 PM
Did something happened on this token that not everybody was able to get their share of the airdrops when it happened last november? A friend of mine keeps on complaining that he was able to register for the airdrop for this and not a single byte of this token he received.
LOL, top notch cryptos like VERI don't give out free tokens.

why is VERI still trading nicely on Etherdelta, according to coinmarketcap anyway?... watching the price go up and down there, well mostly up...wow....
 hmmm very strange...
You can still trade on ED if you can access the real site. My chrome browser doesn't find the site but my Tor browser does. I suspect that as the DNS gets corrected it will start working for everyone again.
thanks for that...think ill give it a miss till it all cools down a bit , you currently need a jungle knife to get through this space safely at the minute...hehe..
what a ride though...
December 21, 2017, 01:34:48 PM
Did something happened on this token that not everybody was able to get their share of the airdrops when it happened last november? A friend of mine keeps on complaining that he was able to register for the airdrop for this and not a single byte of this token he received.
LOL, top notch cryptos like VERI don't give out free tokens.

why is VERI still trading nicely on Etherdelta, according to coinmarketcap anyway?... watching the price go up and down there, well mostly up...wow....
 hmmm very strange...
You can still trade on ED if you can access the real site. My chrome browser doesn't find the site but my Tor browser does. I suspect that as the DNS gets corrected it will start working for everyone again.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
December 21, 2017, 12:39:22 PM
VERI is now 0.50ETH, it's all time high was 1/1 last summer, VERI will see $800 by end of january...

where the location of the latest info so you can say the price will be that, all the exchanges will experience something like this but we do not know if not follow the developments on VERI
Activity: 22
December 21, 2017, 12:21:17 PM
VERI is now 0.50ETH, it's all time high was 1/1 last summer, VERI will see $800 by end of january...
December 21, 2017, 10:51:29 AM

There was no airdrop for this token, at least I'm pretty sure there wasn't.

Activity: 574
December 21, 2017, 10:31:32 AM
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
December 21, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
I just  saw the video reggie posted.  My jaw just  about hit the floor.  Only upset I missed the ICO otherwise I wouuld have gone super heavy into Veri.  Bitcoin, dash and all these other shitcoins are garbage.  VERI is the first crypto with real world use case maybe weeks out.  Amazing Reggie this shit is going to change the world just give it time!

I am most impressed with this "badass bot" application.  Definitely NOT vaporware, did you hear that Richard Heart?

This app is going to revolutionize everything that we currently have to do manually.

I have enough VERI to request to private beta test it, but I will wait until the public beta.

Veri true that this is the best Christmas ever!
Activity: 28
December 21, 2017, 09:00:32 AM
 hmmm very strange...
Activity: 48
December 21, 2017, 08:26:42 AM
I just  saw the video reggie posted.  My jaw just  about hit the floor.  Only upset I missed the ICO otherwise I wouuld have gone super heavy into Veri.  Bitcoin, dash and all these other shitcoins are garbage.  VERI is the first crypto with real world use case maybe weeks out.  Amazing Reggie this shit is going to change the world just give it time!
December 21, 2017, 03:49:22 AM
Not sure if I am missing something but how do I buy Veritaseum?
Etherdelta web site doesn`t seem to work.
Thanks

Until Ether Delta is back online your only other exchanges where VERI is traded are Mercatox, Hit BC or Decentrex.

avoid Hitbtc, I have a stuck withdrawal from Dec 10th of many VERIs
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:00:29 AM
Thanks

Until Ether Delta is back online your only other exchanges where VERI is traded are Mercatox, Hit BC or Decentrex.
Activity: 1
December 20, 2017, 10:50:14 PM
Thanks
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 05:30:13 PM
Watch "Veritaseum P2P Capital Markets Ready for Beta.

Reggie takes questions & provides live demo" on YouTube Live. The VeADIR is serverless, distributed software that buys & sells digital assets on its own, allowing you to participate via your VERI tokens.

Demo of most advanced smart contract ever built! Dynamic, actionable, autonomous research. Serverless, distributed. Combined w/ our world class research facilities, VeADIR acts on its own to purchase digital assets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dc27u8ilk0
Activity: 67
December 20, 2017, 03:04:46 PM
Damn, this is huge! Awesome, next weeks VERI gonne be VERI intresting  Grin
December 20, 2017, 01:50:12 PM
Wow, VERI to the moon! This is awesome!

Just bought some more before it shoots up.
Activity: 65
December 20, 2017, 01:45:18 PM
Reggie live on Youtube now with VeADIR demo...
https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/943533951636951040

This is looking slick, REALLY slick.
Pages:
Jump to: