Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 39. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 12:41:37 PM
https://blog.veritaseum.com/
i get HTTP 403 Forbidden
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 12:40:07 PM
you're in time again to buy now cuz in january it's heading to 1/1 eth  Wink

from where you can be sure that, any news Veri?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 12:37:55 PM
The demo video is nuts, I feel like VERI may go stratospheric in Q1 2018.  The FUDders are getting quieter and quieter as the tech gets closer and closer.  I'm thinking this may have a PPT like run, in which they went from a relatively illiquid coin to being listed on Binance and going beserk.  VERI won't be denied, Binance will want in before you know it.
Exactly... What is the value of a token that gives you access to a trading machine with results like that?

The value is almost immeasurable, I'm so amped for this I watched the demo twice  Cheesy.  I wonder what Veri's favorite FUDder nginx is doing these days Cheesy
Activity: 22
December 25, 2017, 11:38:15 AM
you're in time again to buy now cuz in january it's heading to 1/1 eth  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 09:33:42 AM
VERI is now 0.50ETH, it's all time high was 1/1 last summer, VERI will see $800 by end of january...

it makes me sad, because I already sell at a cheaper price than the current price
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
December 25, 2017, 04:46:10 AM
Veritaseum P2P Capital Markets Ready for Beta. See DEMO

Explanation of VeADIR's ability to "Veritize" a multitude of diverse assets, not only Ethereum ERC20-based assets (existing digital tokens, in plain English). Note the silver, gold, real estate, BTC & Monero exposure available through VeADIR, on blockchain  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dc27u8ilk0&feature=youtu.be&t=7m
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 04:13:07 PM
Etherdelta is back on!

The DNS is poisoned - please make sure you are extremely careful with that exchange.
Clearly you don't understand what happened. Someone gained access to the registrar and changed the DNS for the domain name. ED has regained control of the domain and reset the DNS settings, it is OK now.
Activity: 342
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 06:10:31 AM
Good capitalization and price. I think that it is worth becoming an investor. Is there information on what exchange will VERI be?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 11:17:40 PM
Etherdelta is back on!

The DNS is poisoned - please make sure you are extremely careful with that exchange.
Activity: 20
December 23, 2017, 11:13:38 PM
I've been a veri holder for months, but I think I'm only now truly starting to understand the potential of this project, Reggie's last video really opened my eyes. I can't believe there are people out there dumping veri right now. Its good though, more VERI's for me! I want all the VERIs  Grin
Activity: 4
December 23, 2017, 02:49:07 PM
I have a good few so i will sell some when over 500 and all the ways up. Jan should see a big rise. I might reconsider then  Smiley
December 23, 2017, 06:33:03 AM
Etherdelta is back on!
Activity: 17
December 23, 2017, 06:21:10 AM
honestly can not believe people are still selling!!!!
December 22, 2017, 04:43:35 PM
Hi Guys. I finally decided to register for this forum as i am a holder of Veri since ICO stage so i have allot of interest in this project. Reggie is in my opinion is top class and i like the fact that he is so open about the project. I really believe that Veri is going to be big. I have sold off almost a 1/3 of my veri to fund other coins and for FIAT. I won't be selling anymore  until it at least goes over €500. I think it is not too far away. In the future who ever holds veri will make a tonne of money from renting it out so it makes sense to hod.

Selling at 500euro?  Man, do you realize the potential of this project??
Activity: 4
December 22, 2017, 04:05:19 PM
Hi Guys. I finally decided to register for this forum as i am a holder of Veri since ICO stage so i have allot of interest in this project. Reggie is in my opinion is top class and i like the fact that he is so open about the project. I really believe that Veri is going to be big. I have sold off almost a 1/3 of my veri to fund other coins and for FIAT. I won't be selling anymore  until it at least goes over €500. I think it is not too far away. In the future who ever holds veri will make a tonne of money from renting it out so it makes sense to hod.
Activity: 11
December 22, 2017, 02:17:30 PM
I called VERI when it bottomed at $49, said it will never be this cheap again and encouraged people to load up. I predicted the $200 within timeframe and now my $400 mark by end of Dec is being reached compfortably. My prediction for the end of Jan is $1000 ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.

The VeADIR is revolutionary, the utility of each token will be worth multiples of the trading price of Veri (whatever the price of VERI might be). This means that it will become increasingly difficult to buy Veri as there is more value in keeping them, the price offered once VeADIR is released in Jan will increase rapidly. Once people understand what VeADIR does we are talking several 1000% price increase in very short amounts of time.

If you can afford it, now is the time to load up, it's no longer about wether the price is rising too quick but about not getting locked out of the game Undecided
BTC is crashing but VERI's only down 2-5% should I switch my BTC to VERI? I'm wary of Etherdelta though, last time I bought VERI ( 3 mo ago) my antivirus detected abnormal activity and I haven't returned there since. Does anyone know if the site's free of malware now?
December 21, 2017, 10:41:16 PM
I called VERI when it bottomed at $49, said it will never be this cheap again and encouraged people to load up. I predicted the $200 within timeframe and now my $400 mark by end of Dec is being reached compfortably. My prediction for the end of Jan is $1000 ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.

The VeADIR is revolutionary, the utility of each token will be worth multiples of the trading price of Veri (whatever the price of VERI might be). This means that it will become increasingly difficult to buy Veri as there is more value in keeping them, the price offered once VeADIR is released in Jan will increase rapidly. Once people understand what VeADIR does we are talking several 1000% price increase in very short amounts of time.

If you can afford it, now is the time to load up, it's no longer about wether the price is rising too quick but about not getting locked out of the game Undecided
Activity: 65
December 21, 2017, 04:51:40 PM
Quick question, if etherdelta is currently inaccessible due to the hack - I mean we can access etherdelta but at our own risk. My browser is telling me (and I have metamask) that it is not good to access etherdelta right now as it is phishing. Where one can buy Veritaseum other than ED?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veritaseum/#markets

It's an impressive rise today given that Etherdelta is still currently stuffed.

This project really hasn't had the rub of the green! But importantly it keeps striding forward Cool
December 21, 2017, 04:44:51 PM
The demo video is nuts, I feel like VERI may go stratospheric in Q1 2018.  The FUDders are getting quieter and quieter as the tech gets closer and closer.  I'm thinking this may have a PPT like run, in which they went from a relatively illiquid coin to being listed on Binance and going beserk.  VERI won't be denied, Binance will want in before you know it.
Exactly... What is the value of a token that gives you access to a trading machine with results like that?

Depends... Clif High says it could reach parity with BTC by the end of 2018, thus $40000+... if u look at Reggie's last video @13:38  he displays a "nominal" value of VERI at $80437, probably a hint to the token holders to get ready Smiley    who knows
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 04:36:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: