Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 37. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 01:15:51 AM
Reggie Live on Youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs

And now my review of the VEADIR. Here is my experience and how it works.

3 days ago, I purchased 1 ETH of exposure for .01 VERI for 2 days. That required me to (of course) have 1 ETH and .01 VERI. The current ratio is 1VERI:100ETH, and it is now capped at .01 VERI as I understand.

When I submitted my order, it went into an "open" status for some time. A few hours later I notice that the status transitioned to "Collected" and my 2 day countdown began.

After 2 days the status transitioned to closed and indicated that I had lost 1.28%. I then "Settled" the transaction and the .98x ETH was returned to my wallet.

You can see on the VEADIR page when the VEADIR creates bucked and buys & sells tokens, but there is no indication if it is "your" bucket" or if the transactions are related to your exposure. There is also no indication as to the value of your exposure while it is exposed. You just have to wait for it to end and find out how much you made or lost.

My conclusion from this trial is that this is meant for more long term exposure. Cryptos move a lot but normally you can't expect to necessarily make a lot in 2 days... I would expect that you'll want to do it by the month or months. There is no way to precisely time the entry or exit of the exposure so you're at the whim of the markets of the time period you choose.

Yes, I lost 1.2% over 2 days but that is probably not a bad result considering the natural trading spreads are greater than 1.2%. Even then, you're just buying exposure to that basket of tokens and if crypto has a bad day or week your results will reflect that.

Overall the interface is slick and easy to use and I did not notice any bugs.

Thanks for the overview!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 03, 2018, 12:59:14 AM
Is it correct that people can 'rent' out their Veri and earn income? If yes, how?
thanks
Yes, once the public beta goes live you will be able to rent your VERI on the VEADIR app.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
January 02, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
Is it correct that people can 'rent' out their Veri and earn income? If yes, how?
thanks
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
Watch "VERI, VeADIRs & Disruption: Utility Trumps Speculation" on YouTube Live. Big gains in VERI retail price may mask the message & true value of our products/services. VERI's not an investment & more is to be gained from using it than speculating in it.

From Reggie Middletons' live stream today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs&feature=youtu.be&a=
January 02, 2018, 05:52:02 PM
Reggie Live on Youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs

And now my review of the VEADIR. Here is my experience and how it works.

3 days ago, I purchased 1 ETH of exposure for .01 VERI for 2 days. That required me to (of course) have 1 ETH and .01 VERI. The current ratio is 1VERI:100ETH, and it is now capped at .01 VERI as I understand.

When I submitted my order, it went into an "open" status for some time. A few hours later I notice that the status transitioned to "Collected" and my 2 day countdown began.

After 2 days the status transitioned to closed and indicated that I had lost 1.28%. I then "Settled" the transaction and the .98x ETH was returned to my wallet.

You can see on the VEADIR page when the VEADIR creates bucked and buys & sells tokens, but there is no indication if it is "your" bucket" or if the transactions are related to your exposure. There is also no indication as to the value of your exposure while it is exposed. You just have to wait for it to end and find out how much you made or lost.

My conclusion from this trial is that this is meant for more long term exposure. Cryptos move a lot but normally you can't expect to necessarily make a lot in 2 days... I would expect that you'll want to do it by the month or months. There is no way to precisely time the entry or exit of the exposure so you're at the whim of the markets of the time period you choose.

Yes, I lost 1.2% over 2 days but that is probably not a bad result considering the natural trading spreads are greater than 1.2%. Even then, you're just buying exposure to that basket of tokens and if crypto has a bad day or week your results will reflect that.

Overall the interface is slick and easy to use and I did not notice any bugs.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 03:21:39 PM
Since, Veritas is one of the top 5 most liquid token at ED, maybe Reggie & team can apply for listing at Kucoin.
Kucoin is very open and receptive to new token listing and I don't think they will be biased.
This will help 1) provide Veritas with a lot more liquidity, 2) additional alternative beside using ED, and 3) potentially push Veritas to much higher high.
It just takes Reggie & team some willpower to apply for a listing would do.
Isn't VeAIDR a potential competitor to exchanges? Maybe that's why it's not widely listed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
January 02, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
Since, Veritas is one of the top 5 most liquid token at ED, maybe Reggie & team can apply for listing at Kucoin.
Kucoin is very open and receptive to new token listing and I don't think they will be biased.
This will help 1) provide Veritas with a lot more liquidity, 2) additional alternative beside using ED, and 3) potentially push Veritas to much higher high.
It just takes Reggie & team some willpower to apply for a listing would do.
January 02, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
Yes! Best of luck to the VERI team and all VERI holders in 2018! Big tings a gwan!
Veri's been progressively rising since the limited beta  VeADIR release despite fluctuations in other cryptos eg bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 20
January 01, 2018, 08:58:02 PM
Yes! Best of luck to the VERI team and all VERI holders in 2018! Big tings a gwan!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
January 01, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
I don't know about you all, but I can hardly wait to find out what 2018 is going to reward all of us Veri Holders with Smiley  I want to personally wish each and every one of you a VERI Successful 2018!!! 

Thank you. The same to you. Cool
Activity: 3
January 01, 2018, 05:09:22 PM
I don't know about you all, but I can hardly wait to find out what 2018 is going to reward all of us Veri Holders with Smiley  I want to personally wish each and every one of you a VERI Successful 2018!!! 

December 30, 2017, 09:17:03 AM
What exactly is your token? Is it protocol coin, utility token or tokenized security?

I believe it would be a good idea for you to spend a little time to conduct some due diligence on the company. Have a look at the companies website, scroll through this forum and then go to you tube perhaps as there are a number of videos discussing the company.

I am an owner of the Veritaseum tokens and I plan on using them on the companies platform in 2018.
Activity: 27
December 30, 2017, 07:26:55 AM
What exactly is your token? Is it protocol coin, utility token or tokenized security?
Activity: 54
December 30, 2017, 07:11:33 AM
HI,

how do I  download the rental app?
I've tried downloading from your website and blog and keep receiving this
ipfs resolve -r /ipns/Qmf2AieNkV9V9TPNCFvdfC1VJk1G7UJG52mvbJ7hRbnor9: Could not resolve name.

There seems to be an error with the download link. I've notified Reggie. Hopefully they will respond and fix it soon.
The standalone rental app is no longer available since the full suite is now in private beta. It will be in public beta early January"-ish".

Thanks, @Paulmaritz and @Reggie Middleton for your swift reply, looking forward to testing out this software on the blockchain.  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked
December 29, 2017, 07:00:21 PM
Reggie Middleton is conducting a live stream right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqrC2RFQC6k&feature=em-lbcastemail
Announcement: Jan 18 Beta Launch!

Yep...I wish I had picked up more when I had the chance.
Why can't you buy now? It might be $350, but that doesn't matter if it's $1000 at the end of Jan.
December 29, 2017, 04:11:43 PM
A comment from Reggie Middleton on CoinDesk's Top 10 Token Traders and Analysts of 2017

Hmmm... I wonder why I wasn't included on this list? 400% (diversified) gains). 10 year track record. Early patent apps. 1st of its kind P2P value trading software. Dozen or so forensic valuation reports on ICOs & the Most unique token in the industry.

December 29, 2017, 01:27:33 PM
1 VERI for 100 ETH worth of exposure. I wonder, if Veritaseum can make available 1 VERI for other cryptocurrency worth of exposure (like bitcoin, litecoin, dash, ripple, etc), will that increase the market value of VERI?
VeAIDR will trade various cryptocurrencies eg OMG, I suggest you watch Reggie's video where he demonstrates the beta.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
December 29, 2017, 11:47:49 AM
1 VERI for 100 ETH worth of exposure. I wonder, if Veritaseum can make available 1 VERI for other cryptocurrency worth of exposure (like bitcoin, litecoin, dash, ripple, etc), will that increase the market value of VERI?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

Yep...I wish I had picked up more when I had the chance.
December 28, 2017, 08:54:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: