Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 46. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 03:56:57 PM
Running volatile Bitcoin futures through centralized legacy clearinghouses could break the legacy (centralized) clearinghouses, Lehman-style. It's about concentrating extreme risks. Learn more about Veritaseum P2P capital market

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 01:43:56 PM
At the beginning of November, VERI was at the bottom at 50USD but now is over 115USD.

What is the reason behind this price jump? Do you expect it to continue to 200 or 250USD?

Yes of course, one of the few coins to just hold onto for the long term. If we are not around $1000 by May then I'd be supprised but we'l see might take a bit longer.

There is plenty of reasons why it's jumped, I see it more as it's rectified after being severely suppressed. Check out Reggie Middleton on Twitter and just scroll down for what has been happening the last month or so
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 10:04:11 PM
Can you exchange vericoin to veritaseum?

they're 2 different things. maybe you could on an exchange
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 10:03:18 PM
Can you exchange vericoin to veritaseum?
November 19, 2017, 01:13:34 PM
I don´t see any fabulous about this project. so why the price is so high Huh
not many tokens in circulation.

1. VERI has entered into a MOU with the Jamaica Stock Exchange to create a digital exchange that will be the first of its kind in the world. On this there will be digital currencies/tokens (such as BTC, ETH, LTC & the other usual suspects like PPT, OMG, etc) as well as tokenized real estate, tokenized flour mills, tokenized health care practices, tokenized distressed assets (there are a lot in the Caribbean after hurricanes). VERI will get a % of all the revenue generated from the trades on the JSE/VERI exchange. Reggie is trying to negotiate with JSE to make this into a 0% tax exchange so that it will pull in capital from all around the world. Investors/businesses go where they're treated best & Reggie wants to help JSE make this the most attractive exchange in the world for doing business. This will be a centralized exchange (since this is mostly how business is conducted in this day & age, but VERI will be ready to implement distributed/decentralized exchanges when the world is ready for it. This will likely be a few years down the road.)

2. The VERI team of analysts has forecasted major macro-economic trends such as Bear Sterns, Lehman Bros, Housing collapse, Google, Apple, etc. Check out some of their calls on tech stocks. Reggie Middleton, founder of VERI, has made prescient stock picks going back 25years & built his way up from scratch. He's well connected to the who's who of Wall Street & has been meeting with hedge funds in control of 30B to make deals.

3. Reggie has been in talks with other exchanges (aside from JSE), including a TOP 10 WORLD STOCK EXCHANGE. If this deal happens, expect VERI price to blow the roof off the crypto world.

4. VERI is well into creating its VeADIR which will enable trading bots to interact with research produced by Veritaseum's analysts in real time. Given the team's phenomenal macro/microeconomic investing track record it would appear that the bots will produce some pretty impressive returns. Reggie & his team are notorious for being able to value tech projects that are very difficult to accurately value. Most other analysts go about valuing these types of projects completely wrong. VERI has the proven track record & years of success to suggest it will blow the competition out of the water yet again.

5. Reggie is well connected politically & in the financial world. When hedge funds get into crypto they're going to want to work with someone they know & trust, like Reggie. Reggie has met with Obama, been keynote speaker at a Harvard blockchain event, & featured as the keynote speaker at the JSE Blockchain Masterclass event. He's sought after for his knowledge by those that matter in the political/financial world.

6. VERI filed many patent applications before anyone else in the blockchain space. They're very comprehensive & potentially very valuable. If you want to know more about what VERI does, go find the patent applications & they'll give you all the information you need. Reggie & his team were well ahead of the curve on tech stocks, & again he & his team are well ahead of the curve in the blockchain space. You can read more about what VERI is/does at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2VyTD2UEyLTTERVNHFPY2x1b00/view

7. VERI can do many things. It is first looking to disintermediate the financial world since it is the most lucrative & the lowest hanging fruit, but it can also revolutionize the health care, real estate, insurance industries. Due to the threat it poses to many institutions there have been organized & paid FUD efforts against it. Cheap shot hit pieces written on the net that are completely untrue & distort facts. Guess what... they're not working. Reggie was looking into buying an electric vehicle company to disintermediate UBER. VERI is not a one trick pony like many projects in cryptospace & can provide unique solutions for VERI clients - which are anticipated to be governments, hedge funds, UHNW individuals, & businesses.

Are you excited yet??? VERI is a solutions company that seeks to revolutionize the way commerce is done around the world by cutting out carcinogenic layers that don't add any value to society (think of banks, clearing houses, & other unnecessary rent takers). Think of VERI as the AMAZON of the future. Token prices could realistically be 10,000.00 apiece this time next year if the project takes off like some of us expect!!!
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
November 19, 2017, 12:38:21 PM
not many tokens in circulation.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
November 19, 2017, 07:52:50 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 06:41:45 AM
You guys put too much emphasis on websites, in my opinion, at least in regards to icos.look at the site that we're on now. It's straight out of the 90s, but tak3 note of where you choose to do your business. On that note, the la do g page has been redesigned since the Offering. Go to http://Veritaseum.com.

Couldn't agree more. Nowadays people get suckered in by these fancy looking ICO websites, eventhough everyone can set such a fancy website up with just a little research and basic skills. People need to do more research and see if there is real value behind a project or not. And as you said: we are doing business here in a 90's like forum. I love that, since the 90's are great! But on the other hand it's an indicator for the non-importance of things like website styling etc. There has to be professionalism shown on the website and information. The layout/ fancyness is of no importance to me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 19, 2017, 06:06:58 AM
Awesome uptrend for the past 1 week

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
November 19, 2017, 05:16:06 AM
At the beginning of November, VERI was at the bottom at 50USD but now is over 115USD.

What is the reason behind this price jump? Do you expect it to continue to 200 or 250USD?
November 18, 2017, 10:42:08 PM
And they also strted the ico throughout woaing hours.  I had to Serbs dealings from my telerhone.pk

keep discussions to VERI please.

These are probably some nonsense-talking bots, just report it to the moderator.

Makes sense. I see the same names squawking their foolishness on each channel. I'm pretty sure its done to increase the amount of chatter on particular tokens & drive prices up - some data miners focusing directly on how much activity each coin / token gets
Activity: 58
November 18, 2017, 07:54:25 PM
And they also strted the ico throughout woaing hours.  I had to Serbs dealings from my telerhone.pk

These are probably some nonsense-talking bots, just report it to the moderator.
Activity: 32
November 18, 2017, 06:44:06 PM
What are the news for VERI, we see it rise, but I did not see any news?
November 18, 2017, 06:30:44 PM

November 17, 2017, 06:16:16 PM
Cointelegraph Article: "Nasdaq Files For Blockchain-Based Asset Ownership"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/nasdaq-files-for-blockchain-based-asset-ownership

How strong is this related to the Veritaseum Business Case and what do you think about these patent filing?

From my understanding: Nasdaq just wants to use the Blockchain technology to store the information on the assets, but they still want to trade the assets in a centralized way. In contrast, Veritaseum aims on a full P2P trading.

Veritaseum was first to file (which is the critical aspect) & Veritaseum patent is much more comprehensive. Does many more things. Plus, NASDAQ is just one of many stock exchanges - there are plenty of others that can contract w VERI for its services & it's a big world out there Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 06:01:59 PM
Cointelegraph Article: "Nasdaq Files For Blockchain-Based Asset Ownership"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/nasdaq-files-for-blockchain-based-asset-ownership

How strong is this related to the Veritaseum Business Case and what do you think about these patent filing?

From my understanding: Nasdaq just wants to use the Blockchain technology to store the information on the assets, but they still want to trade the assets in a centralized way. In contrast, Veritaseum aims on a full P2P trading.
November 16, 2017, 09:39:40 PM
Just sitting down with my popcorn watching it rise like  Shocked

it's a great day to be a VERI HODLer!
Activity: 2
November 16, 2017, 05:00:40 PM
Just sitting down with my popcorn watching it rise like  Shocked
November 16, 2017, 02:34:22 PM
I said there where cheap VERI a few weeks back and it might be the last chance to get them that cheap, nearly double from then value then and apart from the usual dips you get I think we are climbing towards a $200 point within the next 2-4 weeks

you were right Acalon. You totally called it!!! We've broken the 100 barrier & I agree - 200 looks like it's the next target.
Activity: 22
November 16, 2017, 12:23:21 PM
I said there where cheap VERI a few weeks back and it might be the last chance to get them that cheap, nearly double from then value then and apart from the usual dips you get I think we are climbing towards a $200 point within the next 2-4 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: