Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 42. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 11:53:24 PM
Reggie & the Veritaseum team have been VERI busy lately churning out ~10 reports in just a few short months. Analysts are working hard, devs are working hard on the VeADIR, Reggie & his negotiators have been on the move negotiating deals around the planet. Today, Reggie announced that the VERI research business has officially now become profitable. How many other crypto projects can lay claim to profitability at this early point in time?

Well done Team Veritaseum. You guys (& girls) continue to impress & inspire. The hard work shows & is paying off. Keep up the great work!!!
Activity: 247
December 15, 2017, 07:50:44 PM
The price of Veritaseum is on the move up this evening on good volume. I have a feeling an announcement on the first big deal may be on the way soon. 2018 is going to be a fantastic year for the company IMO.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
ask Reggie,not me  Grin
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 05:40:30 AM
Also consider VERI reached parity with ETH last summer, while now it's 1/3 of ETH... considering the upcoming releases from Reggie and hopefully the deals with Jamaica etc, I would reckon VERI as a very strong buy now, $48 two months ago was plainly ridiculous... but hey, thanks to volatility we have opportunities....
any news on the top 10 exchange? we are waiting very long.
December 14, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
Also consider VERI reached parity with ETH last summer, while now it's 1/3 of ETH... considering the upcoming releases from Reggie and hopefully the deals with Jamaica etc, I would reckon VERI as a very strong buy now, $48 two months ago was plainly ridiculous... but hey, thanks to volatility we have opportunities....
December 14, 2017, 04:28:44 PM
To better gauge if VERI is overbought or oversold, I would use VERI's price in ETH instead of USD...in the last month VERI had a range of 0.18ETH to 0.4ETH,now it's 0.32ETH , so it's not been that much overbought...
December 14, 2017, 04:27:55 PM
I follow these 2 Twitter feeds for Veritaseum:

https://twitter.com/Veritaseuminc

https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 03:21:13 PM
IF anyone know the official twitter channel from veritaseum team, please post here. There a lot of similar groups and communities it twitter, which talk different things about Very, someone call it scum, this is of course not true. Very interesting how much $very may cost in first quarter of 2018, If the project has roadmap with dates, please share link. 1000$ per coin seems very optimistic "tothemoon" prediction, it was already pumped < 3x during last month, maybe token is overpriced now...
December 14, 2017, 10:53:37 AM
From Reggie Middleton on Twitter today:

Top 40 ICO mgmt execution assessment available for 2VERI. Email reggie  @veritaseum.com for instructions. Orders fulfilled manually, response times of 1-2 biz days can occur. All backlogged purchases will be fulfilled today.

We're still on track for 1/18 full VeADIR public beta.
Activity: 56
December 14, 2017, 06:27:31 AM
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
December 14, 2017, 12:51:25 AM
Reggie on RT about Cryptocurrencies https://youtu.be/5hAjZJ72Jew?t=2m32s

PANCrypto,

Thank you for the web link to the latest video from Reggie. Good bye JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs etc. as your days are numbered. I am looking forward to the release of the various software packages from Veritaseum.
Activity: 82
December 14, 2017, 12:17:26 AM
Reggie on RT about Cryptocurrencies https://youtu.be/5hAjZJ72Jew?t=2m32s
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:42:23 PM
At last we have Veritaseum above 200 USD , i started to buy from 250 USD through 70 dollars. Have huge expectations about Veritaseum , I think we will see above 1000 USD new 2 or 3 months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
December 13, 2017, 10:52:34 PM
Veri on its way back to parity with eth. My only gripe with Veri is that every time Reggie compares its value in numbers to Grand Theft Auto he says GTA is made by EA or whatever, why not just look it up, he's made the comparison a few times. Something to be said for being careful with words and putting out an image of accuracy.
December 13, 2017, 10:34:17 PM
Ignore the FUD. Veritaseum will prove to be a major disrupter for a number of businesses. Their first target for their software application is the financial industry. A peer to peer asset transfer software program resulting in significant cost savings to both parties (buyer and seller).

Wall street and Bay street (North America) players surely recognizes the threat that is coming from Reggie and his team. This software will be utilized throughout the world in time. Veritaseum will most certainly disrupt a number of businesses in the future and I look forward to seeing some of their patents granted quite soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 08:22:31 PM
Why is this coin constantly referred to as scam. Not trying to FUD just considering investing.

Website is also kinda fishy. Kind of like Bitconnect which we all know deep down that is scam coin although in is valued over 1B$
If you look at any forum on BCT, you will find there are scam accusations in almost every thread.
December 13, 2017, 06:09:03 PM
Why is this coin constantly referred to as scam. Not trying to FUD just considering investing.

Website is also kinda fishy. Kind of like Bitconnect which we all know deep down that is scam coin although in is valued over 1B$

You are going to have to spend a bit more time looking into VERI, it's not something you just quickly skim through. There are some novel concepts and a lot of promising work in the pipelines, plenty of info in this thread.
December 13, 2017, 06:06:00 PM
After seeing many good reviews about VERI project, my Wife went and purchased 2 of them, she said to me this is our XMAS present so instead of buying stuff, she bought us 2 VERIS. They are quite expensive in price and she would have loved to have purchased more, but we are in the middle of a house move right now so moving expenses took a bit out of the budget.  Smiley. I hope we can purchase more in the near future if our finances allow but for now we put those two in as part of our pension portfolio fund.  Smiley

Welcome, I believe you have made a good purchase and Veri is on it's way towards $400 over the next 4 weeks or so. Brilliant product with small amount of tradable Veri tokens so should be a good investment
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
December 13, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 13, 2017, 03:26:31 AM
After seeing many good reviews about VERI project, my Wife went and purchased 2 of them, she said to me this is our XMAS present so instead of buying stuff, she bought us 2 VERIS. They are quite expensive in price and she would have loved to have purchased more, but we are in the middle of a house move right now so moving expenses took a bit out of the budget.  Smiley. I hope we can purchase more in the near future if our finances allow but for now we put those two in as part of our pension portfolio fund.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: