Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 49. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 11:41:05 PM
Great explanations and info on here, saves me going through all the videos and tweets Smiley

Great! Welcome to the community, Wheelige!  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
November 06, 2017, 10:33:14 PM
Great explanations and info on here, saves me going through all the videos and tweets Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
November 05, 2017, 09:00:01 PM
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?

Considering most people currently pay 10$/trade on their stocks, trading on the blockchain will only be a small fraction (25cents or less). So much cheaper!!!  Cheesy
That remains to be seen. Most crypto exchanges charge a percentage. If you're making a large trade it can easily and quickly exceed $10.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 08:49:34 PM
Hope you guys snapped up loot at the bottom, tides have turned and this ship is on it's way northward now
November 05, 2017, 02:23:31 PM
Hi - can you share more information on how these peer to peer smart contracts would work? For example, would you have standard templates that can be used like e.g. if I need to buy a used car from someone else, if I need to buy electronics from an auction etc etc

Thanks!

It's all in the patent applications! Explains very clearly everything that's done!!!  Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 12:15:42 PM
Hi - can you share more information on how these peer to peer smart contracts would work? For example, would you have standard templates that can be used like e.g. if I need to buy a used car from someone else, if I need to buy electronics from an auction etc etc

Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 12:12:48 PM
veri has a long way to go.. it was one of the most suuccesful icos ever which crypto world has seen... veri is still in its initial stage.. we need to give it a bit of time to enlash its beast mode...
November 05, 2017, 02:41:42 AM

Considering most people currently pay 10$/trade on their stocks, trading on the blockchain will only be a small fraction (25cents or less). So much cheaper!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 47
November 05, 2017, 01:49:12 AM
November 04, 2017, 10:42:05 PM
Bring on the competition as I am very comfortable with my VERI holdings. As other companies move into this space it will be interesting to see how they avoid the patents that VERITASEUM will eventually receive. First to file does have its advantages and I am confident that VERITASEUM will be keeping a close eye on those companies who may violate their eventual patents.

Agreed! VERI does many things & its team of analysts has a phenomenal track record. Not to mention VERI were the first to come up with the idea for this type of technology/file the patents - the patents are potentially very lucrative. So many copycats out there & Reggie & Co were ahead of them all. I'll happily ride the VERI horse into the Roman Coliseum to do battle!!!

Images of Gladiator shouting, "Is there no-one else?!? Are you not entertained?!?" immediately come to mind  Cheesy

VERI analysts are the best in the world & their track record proves it. Past performance is obviously the best predictor of future success. Veritaseum is ideally positioned to succeed.
November 04, 2017, 10:27:11 PM
Man that was foolish, someone accidentally sold 80 Veri for 0.108Eth instead of 0.18Eth, tried snapping them up but someone got in before me. The crazy thing is that they first sold 50 at that price and then again 30 for virtually the same price. Not sure if it was some bizarre atempt at price supression or just plain stupid, I mean once is foolish and unfortunate but doing it twice is either really stupid or suspicious. Anyho', would have liked to get my hands on some of them :/

I expect that it's someone who sold his/her own tokens to him/herself. Someone or some entity has been gaming ether delta for some time now to drive the price down. They've been doing this w some of the more popular coin offerings like VERI. Once they drive enough weak hands out to the point the price is low enough for their liking, they'll buy a crap load of tokens & profit immensely. That's the unfortunate aspect of VERI only being on a few small exchanges @ this point in time... in the relatively near future, this problem will be eliminated as decentralized exchanges & VERI/JSE exchange get up & running. The market seems to have dictated that the bottom for VERI is 50$... price seems to have floored at that. For now, you're fortunate to be able to buy VERI tokens at a tremendous discount. Enjoy it for the short time it lasts.
November 04, 2017, 07:06:03 PM
Do you have pre-ICO? 

Too late for that, way past ICO phase but fairly cheap to buy on Ethadelta currently
Activity: 48
November 04, 2017, 06:36:31 PM
Do you have pre-ICO? 
Activity: 14
November 04, 2017, 05:35:49 PM
I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 04:41:42 PM
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.

Bot much?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Bountyhunters are something else...
November 04, 2017, 01:05:41 PM
Man that was foolish, someone accidentally sold 80 Veri for 0.108Eth instead of 0.18Eth, tried snapping them up but someone got in before me. The crazy thing is that they first sold 50 at that price and then again 30 for virtually the same price. Not sure if it was some bizarre atempt at price supression or just plain stupid, I mean once is foolish and unfortunate but doing it twice is either really stupid or suspicious. Anyho', would have liked to get my hands on some of them :/
Activity: 247
November 04, 2017, 12:09:52 PM
Bring on the competition as I am very comfortable with my VERI holdings. As other companies move into this space it will be interesting to see how they avoid the patents that VERITASEUM will eventually receive. First to file does have its advantages and I am confident that VERITASEUM will be keeping a close eye on those companies who may violate their eventual patents.
Activity: 40
November 04, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
What is the current token valuation?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 04, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
Be careful. There is another competitor to Veritaseum; Jibrel Network.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 02:20:50 PM
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.

Bot much?
Pages:
Jump to: