Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 41. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 04:03:01 AM
Reggie will need the more tokens possible, because he thinks that VERI's value increases with the network effect... the more tokens, the more interest in VERI...
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
December 19, 2017, 11:36:33 PM
Maybe Reggie should burn 50% of the total token supply from 100 mil down to 50 mil.
Since if the price can reach many thousands and we can tx in fractions of 1 token unit, there is no urgent need to have 100 mil total supply to facilitate global asset tokenization.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
December 19, 2017, 08:54:27 PM
I'll take 20k Veri plz
December 18, 2017, 10:32:27 PM
I'll listen yet again, I just don't recall hearing that despite listening specifically for it.

I was just pointing out the behavior that I have observed during past ETH and BTC rallies. Sometimes its worse than others but yes, unfortunately the alts do seem to suffer during rallies. The behavior probably just reflects the movement of capital from the traders. And not necessarily a lot of selling to buy ETH or BTC, just panic selling to free up crypto for other trades. I agree, I think prices should hold steady in that situation but the reality is it doesn't...

The bots are annoying. I guess they serve a purpose and make the exchanges more liquid and they bring the exchanges lots of revenue so those aren't going away either.

You only need to listen to him saying that BTC will go to $100k, LTC will go to $10k, and ETH will go to $20k, starting from ~23:40 to ~23:50. From that you can already infer the ETH:BTC ratio expected to be 5:1, which means ETH will outperform BTC percentage wise.

Yes, the bots are annoying. But they are a mistake. They serve a purpose that isn't even necessary. But then maybe the people behind the bots will eventually figure this out.

Update:
Maybe we refer the bots to different things. Personally I refer the bots to those that sell the ETH-based ICO tokens lower every time ETH takes off. They are doing this foolishly to maintain the token price in term of USD dollar, when by right they should just be in term of ETH ratio. Thus those bots that sell ICO tokens lower to maintain their USD price level is being very misinformed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 01:28:30 PM
He said BTC would reach $100k, LTC would reach $10,000 and ETH would reach $20,000, if "free" market reign. ETH at $20k vs BTC at $100k = 5 ETH : 1 BTC.

Update:
By right, there should not be in place bots to sell ICO token whenever ETH goes up. Because what the bots are doing is simply to stabilize the ICO token price in term of USD. By right, the ICO token prices should remain where they are in term of ETH ratio, because ultimately they are part of the Ethereum ecosystem, and thus whatever the wealth generated from ETH rally should freely flow into the ETH-based ICO tokens without restriction (i.e. sold by bots to maintain price in USD term). Besides, this is crypto world we are in. Why still maintain price in USD term? Thus I don't think the bots should have a place in the market. If the ICO token prices are made to be independent of the ETH rally, then ETH should be seriously considered as a cryptocurrency too, made for commercial transactions, not just payment for gas. I understand. ETH is a cryptocurrency too. But people in general usually associate ETH to smart contract, instead of cryptocurrency at par with BTC and LTC.
I'll listen yet again, I just don't recall hearing that despite listening specifically for it.

I was just pointing out the behavior that I have observed during past ETH and BTC rallies. Sometimes its worse than others but yes, unfortunately the alts do seem to suffer during rallies. The behavior probably just reflects the movement of capital from the traders. And not necessarily a lot of selling to buy ETH or BTC, just panic selling to free up crypto for other trades. I agree, I think prices should hold steady in that situation but the reality is it doesn't...

The bots are annoying. I guess they serve a purpose and make the exchanges more liquid and they bring the exchanges lots of revenue so those aren't going away either.
December 18, 2017, 08:01:21 AM
Dorkie - I watched it a few times and I don't get that at all (5:1). I do think that's possible just due to the fact that the ETH:BTC ratio did get down to 7 or 8 earlier this year IIRC. It's a tough ask though, but a change to PoS might help. BTC is a rocket, but if it can hold still for a bit and let ETH catch up...  One problem though is that sometimes when BTC and/or ETH goes up, alts go down to compensate. Would love to see $2000 ETH and 1 VERI: 1 ETH ratio though!

He said BTC would reach $100k, LTC would reach $10,000 and ETH would reach $20,000, if "free" market reign. ETH at $20k vs BTC at $100k = 5 ETH : 1 BTC.

Update:
By right, there should not be in place bots to sell ICO token whenever ETH goes up. Because what the bots are doing is simply to stabilize the ICO token price in term of USD. By right, the ICO token prices should remain where they are in term of ETH ratio, because ultimately they are part of the Ethereum ecosystem, and thus whatever the wealth generated from ETH rally should freely flow into the ETH-based ICO tokens without restriction (i.e. sold by bots to maintain price in USD term). Besides, this is crypto world we are in. Why still maintain price in USD term? Thus I don't think the bots should have a place in the market. If the ICO token prices are made to be independent of the ETH rally, then ETH should be seriously considered as a cryptocurrency too, made for commercial transactions, not just payment for gas. I understand. ETH is a cryptocurrency too. But people in general usually associate ETH to smart contract, instead of cryptocurrency at par with BTC and LTC.
December 18, 2017, 04:55:37 AM
Well, well, well, what do you know. I just watched jsnip4's latest video here at www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUpARO_SaK4 and "Trader Boss" just "suggested" ETH:BTC ratio to be 5:1 (currently 26:1) starting at time 23:40 in a "free" market. Now what does that tell you on the investment potential of ETH vs BTC, hmm?
Dorkie - I watched it a few times and I don't get that at all (5:1). I do think that's possible just due to the fact that the ETH:BTC ratio did get down to 7 or 8 earlier this year IIRC. It's a tough ask though, but a change to PoS might help. BTC is a rocket, but if it can hold still for a bit and let ETH catch up...  One problem though is that sometimes when BTC and/or ETH goes up, alts go down to compensate. Would love to see $2000 ETH and 1 VERI: 1 ETH ratio though!
December 17, 2017, 11:24:47 PM
Well, well, well, what do you know. I just watched jsnip4's latest video here at www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUpARO_SaK4 and "Trader Boss" just "suggested" ETH:BTC ratio to be 5:1 (currently 26:1) starting at time 23:40 in a "free" market. Now what does that tell you on the investment potential of ETH vs BTC, hmm?
Activity: 19
December 17, 2017, 08:44:59 PM
I think for VERI's business speed of transaction is not crucial
Thank you for your quick reply.
December 17, 2017, 04:24:17 PM
Will the slow speed of the main Ethereum network cause problems for Veritaseum?

I think for VERI's business speed of transaction is not crucial
Activity: 19
December 17, 2017, 12:22:39 PM
Will the slow speed of the main Ethereum network cause problems for Veritaseum?
Activity: 67
December 16, 2017, 08:17:32 AM
So much talk about PPT. I'm waiting for Reggie's report on PPP which is more functional of PPT and it offers a credit score rating valuation(which PPT doesn't). PPP's Mktcap is around $270mln of total coins !
sell the news, buy the rumor  Cool
December 16, 2017, 08:09:51 AM
So much talk about PPT. I'm waiting for Reggie's report on PPP which is more functional of PPT and it offers a credit score rating valuation(which PPT doesn't). PPP's Mktcap is around $270mln of total coins !
December 16, 2017, 08:01:15 AM
Veri was at $352 last night, its picking up speed. Those walls are put there by whales to surpress the price, don't be a fool selling now. it's a sign you should hodl and buy more. cliff high was threatened not to speak about veri, another sign. Of all the ICO's this one will be a working product soon, another sign. Damn reggie knows Obama? wtf? Has contracts and contacts with other exchanges? Scoop up some veri guys, we wont see 3 digits veri anymore soon. 2018 gonna be a wild ride. Cool

Does that mean VERI will go to as high as the twin tower, or even beyond?
haha, likely just fibonacci levels like every other asset.
looks king BTC will make its move first this weekend. so ppt or veri will drop in satoshi first i think.
December 16, 2017, 07:59:49 AM
Veri was at $352 last night, its picking up speed. Those walls are put there by whales to surpress the price, don't be a fool selling now. it's a sign you should hodl and buy more. cliff high was threatened not to speak about veri, another sign. Of all the ICO's this one will be a working product soon, another sign. Damn reggie knows Obama? wtf? Has contracts and contacts with other exchanges? Scoop up some veri guys, we wont see 3 digits veri anymore soon. 2018 gonna be a wild ride. Cool

plz don't compare VERI to the twin towers cuz I'll lose a lot of money  Angry
December 16, 2017, 06:47:04 AM

Activity: 492
December 16, 2017, 06:37:53 AM
Reggie & the Veritaseum team have been VERI busy lately churning out ~10 reports in just a few short months. Analysts are working hard, devs are working hard on the VeADIR, Reggie & his negotiators have been on the move negotiating deals around the planet. Today, Reggie announced that the VERI research business has officially now become profitable. How many other crypto projects can lay claim to profitability at this early point in time?

Well done Team Veritaseum. You guys (& girls) continue to impress & inspire. The hard work shows & is paying off. Keep up the great work!!!
Great call on PPT from Reggie. this one is going to be big if they are going to deliver.
December 16, 2017, 06:27:39 AM
The price of Veritaseum is on the move up this evening on good volume. I have a feeling an announcement on the first big deal may be on the way soon. 2018 is going to be a fantastic year for the company IMO.
While Reggie could be releasing big news any moment, I think VERI's move is just because a rising tide is lifting most quality coins right now.

The big problem with VERI's price has been the absolute massive supply dumping on EtherDelta. Right now there's a sell wall of over 5000 VERI at .4. There's not much supply above that but the pattern is for someone to come in with a large supply and undercut the wall at .4 or if we do break through the wall, establish a new wall at .4-.5.

December 16, 2017, 04:02:54 AM
The price of Veritaseum is on the move up this evening on good volume. I have a feeling an announcement on the first big deal may be on the way soon. 2018 is going to be a fantastic year for the company IMO.
While Reggie could be releasing big news any moment, I think VERI's move is just because a rising tide is lifting most quality coins right now.

The big problem with VERI's price has been the absolute massive supply dumping on EtherDelta. Right now there's a sell wall of over 5000 VERI at .4. There's not much supply above that but the pattern is for someone to come in with a large supply and undercut the wall at .4 or if we do break through the wall, establish a new wall at .4-.5.
December 16, 2017, 03:36:13 AM
I want to see VERI priced at USD 18,000 (BTC) right here, right now!
Pages:
Jump to: