Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 44. (Read 251008 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
December 05, 2017, 08:31:46 PM
i just wantd to know , so veri and ppt are having a strategic partnership ?
if yes then what is it?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:13:44 PM
I said there where cheap VERI a few weeks back and it might be the last chance to get them that cheap, nearly double from then value then and apart from the usual dips you get I think we are climbing towards a $200 point within the next 2-4 weeks

The above was from the 16th last month, looks like I'm going to be right on this prediction as well Wink
Activity: 8
December 05, 2017, 03:20:51 PM
hope the team immediately add in bittrex so that it can continue to skyrocket, I'm sure VERI is a very good project.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 01:29:24 PM
Veri up 27.5% today and no longer displaying market cap and circulating supply.

No matter.

I predict that this project will be yuuuuuuuuge!
any news today?
Activity: 58
December 05, 2017, 07:34:04 AM
Same here https://coincheckup.com/coins/veritaseum/charts
So what happened to circ. supply data and market cap? Anyone has some explanation?

edit: NVM it's back.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
December 05, 2017, 07:14:39 AM
Veri up 27.5% today and no longer displaying market cap and circulating supply.

No matter.

I predict that this project will be yuuuuuuuuge!
Activity: 16
Merit: 4
December 05, 2017, 07:02:04 AM
somehow from yesterday to today VERI has been removed from the listings of coinmarketcap.com maybe its just a temp. glitch thou

Veri, and others, somehow are not calculating market cap amounts and will not be listed correctly.  Technical error from the website I suppose. 
Its still available if you search for it

Crossing
Activity: 9
December 05, 2017, 04:11:29 AM
somehow from yesterday to today VERI has been removed from the listings of coinmarketcap.com maybe its just a temp. glitch thou
Activity: 42
December 05, 2017, 03:17:31 AM
I'll have to deeply analyze this project - feels so solid!
Activity: 65
December 04, 2017, 07:04:58 PM
Clif just predicted VERI moon on the December 3rd 3 Amigos earlier today ... even though all the cryptos will be going way up starting in late February his exact words were "VERI will dominate" and gave example of winners going up 10-12% per day ... at the same time VERI will be going up 30% PER DAY

Cheesy

As I said at the end of the Veritaseum ico ... "see you on the Forbes List"

He also said VERI 18k in February or that VERI would do great in August... lol

They often have interesting discussions, but yeah what is with the web-bot malarky, why do so many people pay so much attention to it Huh Is there a verifiable track record of it being correct?
Activity: 4
December 04, 2017, 02:55:42 PM
Clif just predicted VERI moon on the December 3rd 3 Amigos earlier today ... even though all the cryptos will be going way up starting in late February his exact words were "VERI will dominate" and gave example of winners going up 10-12% per day ... at the same time VERI will be going up 30% PER DAY

Cheesy

He also said VERI 18k in February or that VERI would do great in August... lol
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 03:09:19 AM

Cheesy

Activity: 476
December 03, 2017, 09:08:55 PM
Reggie just did a live Q & A, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91OW1AiYVEA
Although there was really no new news, I don't know how anyone can't be super excited about the next few months after watching that.
December 01, 2017, 01:57:11 PM
Reggie just did a live Q & A, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91OW1AiYVEA
Activity: 247
December 01, 2017, 12:38:30 PM
Will do a YouTube Live Q&A on Veritaseum progress at approximately 11:30am EST (NYC time). All credible questions answered.
9:45 AM - 1 Dec 2017
Activity: 71
November 29, 2017, 02:15:39 PM
“I told you once before that there were two times for making big money, one in the up-building of a country and the other in its destruction. Slow money on the up-building, fast money in the crack-up. Remember my words. Perhaps they may be of use to you some day. (Rhett Butler)”

― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
November 28, 2017, 09:52:35 PM
Anyone willing to take $50k-$100k OUT of crypto to buy a CAR that will depreciate rapidly need their head examining. BTC and ICOs will continue to make a lot of people rich over the next 24 months, it's going to be interesting to see how this generation of investors, many of whom want to 'get rich quick', will spend their riches!
That is the struggle/conundrum. Would love to withdraw to pay off debts - which is a fantastic use of such profits - but why not make a few more payments and let it grow? I hope that I have the fortitude to hold on to my VERI to $1000. But it will be awfully hard not to sell at least some at $500.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
November 28, 2017, 07:36:34 PM
From Reggie Middleton 2 hours ago on Twitter.

Listen to what I've said 3 1/2 years ago https://youtu.be/4FBFnfsv0A8

Wait until you guys see what Veritaseum releases over the next few weeks or so. We will redefine the concepts if "game changer", "Autonomy" and "disruption."

Interesting times ahead as we're Veri much under the radar here still, the FUDDERS are still FUDDING https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/19/100-cryptocurrencies-described-in-4-words-or-less/ <- though I don't think it's an intentional hit job, I think the author is ignorant and a bit of a PUDDING Grin

If Reggie hits this out of the park as he's suggesting above the price will take care of itself and the fundamentals will be set for a solid long term hold. "Lambo" talk is crass and would, if you're familiar with the the objective of Veritaseum, be a potentially catastrophic misallocation of capital.

Read Reggie's statements RE multi generational wealth, that said, hell it's your money do what you want with it Lips sealed

Anyone willing to take $50k-$100k OUT of crypto to buy a CAR that will depreciate rapidly need their head examining. BTC and ICOs will continue to make a lot of people rich over the next 24 months, it's going to be interesting to see how this generation of investors, many of whom want to 'get rich quick', will spend their riches!
Activity: 65
November 28, 2017, 06:55:39 PM
From Reggie Middleton 2 hours ago on Twitter.

Listen to what I've said 3 1/2 years ago https://youtu.be/4FBFnfsv0A8

Wait until you guys see what Veritaseum releases over the next few weeks or so. We will redefine the concepts if "game changer", "Autonomy" and "disruption."

Interesting times ahead as we're Veri much under the radar here still, the FUDDERS are still FUDDING https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/19/100-cryptocurrencies-described-in-4-words-or-less/ <- though I don't think it's an intentional hit job, I think the author is ignorant and a bit of a PUDDING Grin

If Reggie hits this out of the park as he's suggesting above the price will take care of itself and the fundamentals will be set for a solid long term hold. "Lambo" talk is crass and would, if you're familiar with the the objective of Veritaseum, be a potentially catastrophic misallocation of capital.

Read Reggie's statements RE multi generational wealth, that said, hell it's your money do what you want with it Lips sealed
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
November 28, 2017, 12:22:47 PM
Bitcoin = USD18,000 = VERI = USD18,000 ?

When moon? When lambo?

Good question... although I think you have a lot of VERI so maybe you will have lambo when VERI hits USD 1,000  Grin Grin Grin

Feb 2018 we should see $1k IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: