Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 90. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
July 26, 2017, 08:41:56 AM
Can you two idiots stop saturating this thread with your egotistical bullshit?

Nobody cares about how great you think you are.  People are here because either they invested in VERI or they are interested in it.

So I ask if you both could raincheck your egos and leave this thread.

The "ignore" function works really well.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 08:33:08 AM
Can you two idiots stop saturating this thread with your egotistical bullshit?

Nobody cares about how great you think you are.  People are here because either they invested in VERI or they are interested in it.

So I ask if you both could raincheck your egos and leave this thread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
July 26, 2017, 08:29:40 AM
oboy u call me boy, u really good aint you. U have a business just like Reggie. Hundreds of hours to explain what you do, and yet here you are and cant remember what you wrote 20 minutes ago

woahahaha

Sorry, my boy.
I am just too stupid to write a FAQ, you can't expect me to remember things.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
July 26, 2017, 08:25:34 AM
I do get it, buy and hold if u trade you will miss the train, no FAQ's, make your own research.

No, you just don't get it, boy.

My boy, let me tell you a story that everyone else here will understand, except you.

I am a business owner too, like Reggie.
And I made and posted tons of videos taking up many hundreds of hours of viewing time to explain what I do.
But I am just incompetent enough to write a 1-page comprehensive FAQ explaining the same.

And let me reveal you the truth, my boy.
I got the same criticism from people that keep asking me the same damn questions over and over again.
All I did was to tell these people to watch my videos.
They did tell me to write a FAQ, which would make it easier for them to find out the information within a very short period of time and they would stop bugging me again with the same questions over and over again.
But I am just too stupid to write a FAQ, and I don't get it why these people need a FAQ when I already have a library of videos for them.

But I met one guy that is truly smart.
He told me, "Dorky, since you don't need a FAQ, you might as well don't need any video too."
And the fuck he was so right, so I took down all my videos from my website since then.

oboy u call me boy, u really good aint you. U have a business just like Reggie. Hundreds of hours to explain what you do, and yet here you are and cant remember what you wrote 20 minutes ago

woahahaha
July 26, 2017, 08:10:35 AM
I do get it, buy and hold if u trade you will miss the train, no FAQ's, make your own research.

No, you just don't get it, boy.

My boy, let me tell you a story that everyone else here will understand, except you.

I am a business owner too, like Reggie.
And I made and posted tons of videos taking up many hundreds of hours of viewing time to explain what I do.
But I am just incompetent enough to write a 1-page comprehensive FAQ explaining the same.

And let me reveal you the truth, my boy.
I got the same criticism from people that keep asking me the same damn questions over and over again.
All I did was to tell these people to watch my videos.
They did tell me to write a FAQ, which would make it easier for them to find out the information within a very short period of time and they would stop bugging me again with the same questions over and over again.
But I am just too stupid to write a FAQ, and I don't get it why these people need a FAQ when I already have a library of videos for them.

But I met one guy that is truly smart.
He told me, "Dorky, since you don't need a FAQ, you might as well don't need any video too."
And the fuck he was so right, so I took down all my videos from my website since then.
July 26, 2017, 08:09:21 AM
You just dont get it do you, i know why u need a FAQ Dont call the police now, they might order an ambulance for you when you start to try to explain. Yes you said they should charge in dollars not ethers for their services, this means you think the ICO is their service.

Dont throw rocks in a glass house, you just slammed me as an idiot.

LMAO

You just don't get it do you. You are a smartass.
July 26, 2017, 08:00:58 AM
You just dont get it do you, i know why u need a FAQ Dont call the police now, they might order an ambulance for you when you start to try to explain. Yes you said they should charge in dollars not ethers for their services, this means you think the ICO is their service.

LMAO

You just don't get it do you. You are a smartass.
July 26, 2017, 07:53:04 AM
Your stubborn spouting seems me think, that you think the services they will provide is selling veri, noooo, they will lease or sell both veri and the software that is needed. Thats why they have reserved the rest of the veri for institutional buyers, to bad that Reggie underestimated the average Joe that dident participate in the ICO, the price would have been way lower, and it would have been better opportunity for the few that understand any.

You have mixed it up Veritazium dosent sell other than software, i would guess with a bundle of veri attached to it, perhaps, he will not provide any veri in the first year, perhaps all have to be bougt or leased from the getgo, that dosent matter, should not matter to you either, unless you are totally uninterested of the inner workings of the buisness model, you seem to want the noobs to come en mass to trade. For me, i do not care, all i want is to buy more, and i wish i would be on that ICO with what i understand today. I do not care what the price is if its lover, im only happy for that, i hope it will sinc even more so i can get some more money to buy more. At some point it will be no offer, and no veri for sale, thats when its true value will come.

A FAQ cant be written, forget it. If u think so, do it, good luck.

Go check a big company if they provide a FAQ why u should or not invest in the already sold stocks.

Another group of stupid comments.

I never said their business is selling VERI. You make this up yourself.

Man, you are really full of slanders.

Big companies provide FAQ for users of their products/services. For investors, they publish prospectus.

Nothing is tougher to deal with than a stupid idiot like you.

If Veritaseum can't write any FAQ, then I can honestly say they either have extremely problematic attitude or they have something shady/illegal to hide.

LMAO
July 26, 2017, 07:41:56 AM
Your stubborn spouting seems me think, that you think the services they will provide is selling veri, noooo, they will lease or sell both veri and the software that is needed. Thats why they have reserved the rest of the veri for institutional buyers, to bad that Reggie underestimated the average Joe that dident participate in the ICO, the price would have been way lower, and it would have been better opportunity for the few that understand any.

You have mixed it up Veritazium dosent sell other than software, i would guess with a bundle of veri attached to it, perhaps, he will not provide any veri in the first year, perhaps all have to be bougt or leased from the getgo, that dosent matter, should not matter to you either, unless you are totally uninterested of the inner workings of the buisness model, you seem to want the noobs to come en mass to trade. For me, i do not care, all i want is to buy more, and i wish i would be on that ICO with what i understand today. I do not care what the price is if its lover, im only happy for that, i hope it will sinc even more so i can get some more money to buy more. At some point it will be no offer, and no veri for sale, thats when its true value will come.

Go check a big company if they provide a FAQ why u should or not invest in the already sold stocks.

Another group of stupid comments.

I never said their business is selling VERI. You make this up yourself.

Man, you are really full of slanders.

Big companies provide FAQ for users of their products/services. For investors, they publish prospectus.

Nothing is tougher to deal with than a stupid idiot like you.

If Veritaseum can't write any FAQ, then I can honestly say they either have extremely problematic attitude or they have something shady/illegal to hide.
July 26, 2017, 07:33:30 AM
Steffoboy, I shouldn't blame you for being fucking stupid. It is not your fault that you don't know Veritaseum doesn't accept USD, only VERI. Because if a comprehensive FAQ was in place, you would not have made the stupid comments.

You have mixed it up Veritazium dosent sell other than software, i would guess with a bundle of veri attached to it, perhaps, he will not provide any veri in the first year, perhaps all have to be bougt or leased from the getgo, that dosent matter, should not matter to you either, unless you are totally uninterested of the inner workings of the business model, you seem to want the noobs to come en mass to trade. For me, i do not care, all i want is to buy more, and i wish i would be on that ICO with what i understand today. I do not care what the price is if its lower, im only happy for that, i hope it will since even more so i can get some more money to buy more. At some point it will be no offer, and no veri for sale, thats when its true value will come.

July 26, 2017, 07:27:59 AM
wrong again Veritazium will not pay any, it will be an agreement with 3rd party, if i had cash i would buy as much as i could, but to bad for me, i have to take another opportunity, a trader can still buy low without selling his recent position. Veritazium will sell the companies veri for dollars, that will not impact the price for the token on market, since it will be likely that they cant drop it on an exchange, and has to sell it back to Veritazium for a agreed price instead if they withdraw.

But the Veritazium project is that he will sell the software or lease it out, this is the main thing here, tokens will be a part of this, but the earnings come from 3rd party, not Veritazium, and i have hard to understand that the noobs that need a FAQ can prize the token correct, hahaha

I think the value is lowered by tokenholders like you, wait what will happen to the price when the savvy ones hold all the Veri.

Really? From where did you get your information? From bits and pieces scattered here and there? From videos posted at Veritaseum website?

By golly, if they don't need a FAQ that can be easily made, why would they need to make any videos? I say, only noobs would need a FAQ. And super ultra noobs would need videos. Veritaseum should make do without both.
July 26, 2017, 07:20:38 AM
Steffoboy, I shouldn't blame you for being fucking stupid. It is not your fault that you don't know Veritaseum doesn't accept USD, only VERI. Because if a comprehensive FAQ was in place, you would not have made the stupid comments.
July 26, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

The good thing is, that if he would charge in USD then he would pay you in VERI (for lending your tokens). That plus the fact this with a coin distribution of 2% he can drive the price to any level he wants (also 5 USD/VERI - which I would do if the business model would be as you describe) I would be damn afraid loading up more now...

wrong again Veritazium will not pay any, it will be an agreement with 3rd party, if i had cash i would buy as much as i could, but to bad for me, i have to take another opportunity, a trader can still buy low without selling his recent position. Veritazium will sell the companies veri for dollars, that will not impact the price for the token on market, since it will be likely that they cant drop it on an exchange, and has to sell it back to Veritazium for a agreed price instead if they withdraw.

But the Veritazium project is that he will sell the software or lease it out, this is the main thing here, tokens will be a part of this, but the earnings come from 3rd party, not Veritazium, and i have hard to understand that the noobs that need a FAQ can prize the token correct, hahaha

I think the value is lowered by tokenholders like you, wait what will happen to the price when the savvy ones hold all the Veri.
July 26, 2017, 06:55:45 AM
im new to own veri, i just read this page since the hack, i read many post since then in fact all, plus i known about other things you seem not to know, in fact it was your stupid post that made me compelled to clear up some things, you seem to be little bit like your name, and personal too. So now you want Reggie to bend to your misunderstood perception, good luck with that and LMAO

I am not stupid. But you are.

Let me have the pleasure pointing out how fucking stupid you are...

They will quote his services in Us dollars, you are in this for the wrong reasons, you seems disturbed that the price has dropped, so i guess you feel trapped, if you was a real trader you would welcome the opportunity to buy more, however the value of the coin is to lease it out at a later stage not try to flip it back and forth, of you dont understand the underlying value i suggest you sell right now, and dont look back.

And NO 2 million tokens value is not the company worth or the token worth at this stage.

Nope. Reggie said it clearly on with VERI that anyone can access his services, not USD.
Nope. I am not disturbed the price dropped. I am disturbed by Reggie's attitude in handling certain issues as if those are a non-issue. I am also disturbed why the team is such fucking stubborn in doing the right way but instead doing it their way and face lots of oppositions and end up having to explain themselves endlessly over and over again. I say that is stupid policy.
Nope. A trader would not buy. Only an investor would. Go learn about trading before talking about traders.
Nope. The value of the token is STILL dependent on the token holders, not the team. Or else they can quote their services in fiat.
July 26, 2017, 06:53:57 AM
And please give those free email service providers like yahoo, google, hotmail, etc a break.
Just because their email service is free doesn't mean you should be an asshole registering a new and different account every time.
That takes up memory space maintaining your troll + selfish account.

im new to own veri, i just read this page since the hack, i read many post since then in fact all, plus i known about other things you seem not to know, in fact it was your stupid post that made me compelled to clear up some things, you seem to be little bit like your name, and personal too. So now you want Reggie to bend to your misunderstood perception, good luck with that and LMAO
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 06:52:20 AM

They will quote his services in Us dollars, you are in this for the wrong reasons, you seems disturbed that the price has dropped, so i guess you feel trapped, if you was a real trader you would welcome the opportunity to buy more, however the value of the coin is to lease it out at a later stage not try to flip it back and forth, of you dont understand the underlying value i suggest you sell right now, and dont look back.

And NO 2 million tokens value is not the company worth or the token worth at this stage.

The good thing is, that if he would charge in USD then he would pay you in VERI (for lending your tokens). That plus the fact this with a coin distribution of 2% he can drive the price to any level he wants (also 5 USD/VERI - which I would do if the business model would be as you describe) I would be damn afraid loading up more now...
July 26, 2017, 06:50:32 AM

And that is the hallmark evidence proving you are indeed 100% a fucking idiot. Reggie said it clearly nobody can access his service except THROUGH VERI.
And yet here you said they will quote his services in USD. If you know nothing, you should be the one to sell. No, not sell, but shut the f up.
July 26, 2017, 06:45:25 AM
A FAQ isent needed at all, the ico offering was to provide the chance for small investors to get hold of the veri, the rest is reserved for the actual customers, Veritazium's concern is not the actual value of the coin anymore since no more will be offered, if you want to have a FAQ write it yourself, i just dont care, if a  noob wants to know he has to research, the value will come from the business side of it, and to those who say it has to be full transparency, i say grow up, it dosent work like that in real life, they cant disclose ongoing business deals, no matter how much you want, it would ruin the deals.

The value of the company hasn't come from the wheeling and dealing of tokens, if u cant grasp that, i rest my case.

If price could drop im all for it, since i just load up more Veri  Grin

Nobody asked for ongoing business deals, or else you can quote me on that.

Yes, indeed FAQ is NOT needed at all.
Just the same way a Rolls Royce doesn't need leather seat, doesn't need quality wood for dashboard, doesn't need German-made stereo system, etc. In fact, Rolls Royce isn't suppose to need anything for its cars except an engine, 4 wheels, and a steering.

And I say, from your comment given, I can safely assume you are not a high achiever. You are indeed a total 100% noob.

And to say that FAQ is not needed because no more coin will be offered, is just the same as saying nobody will buy VERI except existing holders that participated in the ICO that will buy and sell among themselves at EtherDelta. And for newcomers, tough luck for them as they will have to do their own due diligence the hard way. Truly your comment is the comment of a fucking idiot.

The value proposition of VERI comes from the ICO participants, NOT from the Veritaseum team as Reggie said. Or else he can quote his services in USD.

July 26, 2017, 06:43:18 AM
And please give those free email service providers like yahoo, google, hotmail, etc a break.
Just because their email service is free doesn't mean you should be an asshole registering a new and different account every time.
That takes up memory space maintaining your troll + selfish account.
July 26, 2017, 06:26:06 AM
A FAQ isent needed at all, the ico offering was to provide the chance for small investors to get hold of the veri, the rest is reserved for the actual customers, Veritazium's concern is not the actual value of the coin anymore since no more will be offered, if you want to have a FAQ write it yourself, i just dont care, if a  noob wants to know he has to research, the value will come from the business side of it, and to those who say it has to be full transparency, i say grow up, it dosent work like that in real life, they cant disclose ongoing business deals, no matter how much you want, it would ruin the deals.

The value of the company hasn't come from the wheeling and dealing of tokens, if u cant grasp that, i rest my case.

If price could drop im all for it, since i just load up more Veri  Grin

Nobody asked for ongoing business deals, or else you can quote me on that.

Yes, indeed FAQ is NOT needed at all.
Just the same way a Rolls Royce doesn't need leather seat, doesn't need quality wood for dashboard, doesn't need German-made stereo system, etc. In fact, Rolls Royce isn't suppose to need anything for its cars except an engine, 4 wheels, and a steering.

And I say, from your comment given, I can safely assume you are not a high achiever. You are indeed a total 100% noob.

And to say that FAQ is not needed because no more coin will be offered, is just the same as saying nobody will buy VERI except existing holders that participated in the ICO that will buy and sell among themselves at EtherDelta. And for newcomers, tough luck for them as they will have to do their own due diligence the hard way. Truly your comment is the comment of a fucking idiot.

The value proposition of VERI comes from the ICO participants, NOT from the Veritaseum team as Reggie said. Or else he can quote his services in USD.
Pages:
Jump to: