Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 115. (Read 415431 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
I will join happily Coinfinder, thank u for the invitation Smiley hvezdasmrti has an interesting view on the future price. I myself would predict 4t sat as bottom. Let's see..
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Price plummeted but its still high for buying in  Undecided Buying now for 4400 sat. is too risky Sad A chance to grow value rapidly is still lower than the sure loss in following days of no interest... Waiting for price below 1000sat, then we may see a point of turn.
Im thinking about smart buy-in because bitcoin bottommed and this coin has some unique abilities and some establishment, however im not going to do that at this price, keep mining and dumping  Cool
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is undestroyable. Keep strong Vertans - you give the value to VTC, no one else.

Hi Smiley Why not come over to our vertcoin forum? We need more members.

Now we also have an insight block explorer https://explorer.thisisvtc.com

Shine Like The Sun
Bitcoin is undestroyable. Keep strong Vertans - you give the value to VTC, no one else.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The markets always over react, in good and bad. If u are true Vertan, invest more. If u are a mouse run away to safety of Bitcoin.

Are you sure Bitcoin is safe right now?? Roll Eyes
No. I'm not sure at all..
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
The markets always over react, in good and bad. If u are true Vertan, invest more. If u are a mouse run away to safety of Bitcoin.

Are you sure Bitcoin is safe right now?? Roll Eyes
Shine Like The Sun
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I feel sorry for you.. but can't you go and be a dumb troll elsewhere? You aren't wanted here.
Жывoтнaя пyчeглaзaя, тoлькo глянь нa нeгo, a... Pacчyвcтвoвaлcя, xoзяинoвaть тyт вздyмaл чepтилa yнитaзный.

Who are you to fucking lecture me? (c)
legendary
Community support, ongoing development and innovation is all. Dollar value is irrelevant.
That's not ongoing development: just sluggish masturbation.
Coin capitalisation in US dollar is the most important indication that coin is alive. Current situation means that
almost no one is interested in vert.
I feel sorry for you.. but can't you go and be a dumb troll elsewhere? You aren't wanted here.
Community support, ongoing development and innovation is all. Dollar value is irrelevant.
That's not ongoing development: just sluggish masturbation.
Coin capitalisation in US dollar is the most important indication that coin is alive. Current situation means that
almost no one is interested in vert.
legendary

This is normal for any crypto coin. Initial pump at small quantity of coins, then a dramatic dump. First market leave speculators, then desperate investors. And then the avid fans lose hope. Usually at this time the number of coins enough to resist rapid pump/dump. At this point, if you can convince anyone to use the coin - it gets a second life. Otherwise ... R.I.P.

It should be understood that there are several hundreds of altcoins on the market, and only the strongest will survive. With these development deadlines vert has a chance, but small.

Ибиoмaть, блядь.. Чyю жoпoй, чтo чepeз 4 мecяцa тpyп выкoпaют и пинaть/eбaть бyдyт пoд opгaзмичecкиe вздoxи гикoв нa peддeдитe. Grin

This is normal for any crypto coin. Initial pump at small quantity of coins, then a dramatic dump. First market leave speculators, then desperate investors. And then the avid fans lose hope. Usually at this time the number of coins enough to resist rapid pump/dump. At this point, if you can convince anyone to use the coin - it gets a second life. Otherwise ... R.I.P.

It should be understood that there are several hundreds of altcoins on the market, and only the strongest will survive. With these development deadlines vert has a chance, but small.

Ибиoмaть, блядь.. Чyю жoпoй, чтo чepeз 4 мecяцa тpyп выкoпaют и пинaть/eбaть бyдyт пoд opгaзмичecкиe вздoxи гикoв нa peддeдитe. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Come stop by giveaway thread on reddit and get some free VTC: http://redd.it/2sxxii  Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So what is this elasticity thing about? Anyone know or care to speculate?... thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
LTCMAXMYR, it`s inflation. Now it`s 10% per mounth. Every day we have new ~30k VTC.
30K*30*4= 3.600.000 for 4 months.  

And low interest. Google trends + price.

Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
the price dropped and dropped ,so  someone lost patience.
mining is no profit,it is unwise to dump,i don't  think it is current miners dumping.
look at FTC,mining is also no profit, but the price is dropping everyday.
the price cannot pay for the electricity bill,even low fee electricity.
i hold coins, other miners may still hold coins.
if needed ,i will turn on more rigs to prevent the dump,but i cannot stick too long,
legendary

You are kidding maybe? You have no 4 months.

Why not? Who are you to set the timeframe. You have no clue what they are doing, and have no part in what they are doing either - so what the hell?

He mean that people have been waiting almost 6 months last summer after KnC rumour until lyra2e has come, but algorithm change could not save VTC from hard dump, market included investor and miners losing interest in vtc. he was afraid that during this long period we could have more dump and dump

Exactly. Everyone who will post here that price does not matter can go fuck himself. This is already point of no return, I will piss on my head if VTC will ever cost more than 25 cents. Current timeframe is moronic infantilism.

Even if the odds are really low, why would you even say stuff like that?

Maybe because I can?

Can't you go be a dick somewhere else? You aren't wanted here  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Why not? Who are you to set the timeframe. You have no clue what they are doing, and have no part in what they are doing either - so what the hell?

He mean that people have been waiting almost 6 months last summer after KnC rumour until lyra2e has come, but algorithm change could not save VTC from hard dump, market included investor and miners losing interest in vtc. he was afraid that during this long period we could have more dump and dump

Exactly. Everyone who will post here that price does not matter can go fuck himself. This is already point of no return, I will piss on my head if VTC will ever cost more than 25 cents. Current timeframe is moronic infantilism.

Maybe because I can?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Jump to: