Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 18. (Read 415381 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Havent figured out how to mine and on which pools.
Help?
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
Btc is not decentralized in the way Vtc is that's huge advantage to Vtc only a matter of time till markert realizes this
Activity: 161
Good things happening at Vtc brite future ahead decentralization is a big deal
Now that slacks,open too,all no,one post here Vtc. Has brite future
lol
Good things happening at Vtc brite future ahead decentralization is a big deal
Activity: 122
Nice to see vtc active.
One of the most respected alts ever created, will follow closely.
Activity: 241
if you waited till June 2017'check prices I believe price of Vtc will have sky rocketed by then  that being said I know it's next to impossible go all that time with out checking price the reality is tough to go 3 days with out checking prices it just seems to me Vtc has decentralization advantages over btc and sooner or later the markert will realize this
True true, its more likely i win the jackpot than me not checking the VTC price one time till june 2017.
I sure hope you know what you are talking about haha. Tongue

For the people who don't check our sub Reddit :
New development coming soon:
https://out.reddit.com/t3_5gcfwu?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvtconline.org&token=AQAA6Y5EWL0Q-x2nwSfzWLt57FKBZdMTuBFmwSvx7GcQqCNkdkT3&app_name=reddit.com

Places you can use vertcoin to buy stuff :
https://out.reddit.com/t3_5gh6ec?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coinpayments.net%2Fstore-directory&token=AQAA6Y5EWLBdZyMDSB2GjUWwnskj5E6MfC5zWlfR1Z1YF0W7bTx3&app_name=reddit.com
if you waited till June 2017'check prices I believe price of Vtc will have sky rocketed by then  that being said I know it's next to impossible go all that time with out checking price the reality is tough to go 3 days with out checking prices it just seems to me Vtc has decentralization advantages over btc and sooner or later the markert will realize this
True true, its more likely i win the jackpot than me not checking the VTC price one time till june 2017.
I sure hope you know what you are talking about haha. Tongue
if you waited till June 2017'check prices I believe price of Vtc will have sky rocketed by then  that being said I know it's next to impossible go all that time with out checking price the reality is tough to go 3 days with out checking prices it just seems to me Vtc has decentralization advantages over btc and sooner or later the markert will realize this
Verty I've seen quite a few coins drifting Lower then  out of nowhere sky rocket 1000 pct plus quickly the concept of decentralization behind Vtc is great has advantages over King btc  don't lose the faith good things come to those who wait and in the Vtc community you get straight talk no hype that is one of the key ingredients for long term success
Thanks man, you guys have balls. I don't, i just gotta forget about crypto and move on in my life.
Verty I've seen quite a few coins drifting Lower then  out of nowhere sky rocket 1000 pct plus quickly the concept of decentralization behind Vtc is great has advantages over King btc  don't lose the faith good things come to those who wait and in the Vtc community you get straight talk no hype that is one of the key ingredients for long term success
Nice job Jw good things coming to Vtc great community great coin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
Slackbot is up and running now, so if you don't like Slack you can just join #vertcoin channel on freenode IRC.
Well thx guys, but 4-6 months is a long ass wait.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The future is looking very bright now that the slack has opened up for the public, now it looks even more abandoned.
Well fuck me, my fucking period has started again and im gonna fuck this topic up.
Fuck everything i lost so much money already and this ship keeps on going down, what the fuck am i even supposed to do now, dump it to 1000 satoshi? fuck me life, never have i ever had any luck in this trading game.
You must spread your risk by having multiple coins in your portfolio. All-in is dangerous.
The future is looking very bright now that the slack has opened up for the public, now it looks even more abandoned.
Well fuck me, my fucking period has started again and im gonna fuck this topic up.
Fuck everything i lost so much money already and this ship keeps on going down, what the fuck am i even supposed to do now, dump it to 1000 satoshi? fuck me life, never have i ever had any luck in this trading game.

It's a great time to mine if you mine . The best thing would be to hold whatever you have ,but crypto is never a sound investment, I thought ether would be a good investment and what I have is down a few thousand dollars . We have have something sound in 4-6 months , the price could skyrocket or do nothing . That's just how crypto works
Now that slacks,open too,all no,one post here Vtc. Has brite future
is ready for main launch now? slACKKKKK
Yes , we are talking about some new development. Pm email if you want to join the slack
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
is ready for main launch now? slACKKKKK
You can rely on always getting an answer from etang6000 and letting everyone who asks in to slack is going to be a very good thing for Vtc which I think can be a top 10 coin
Pages:
Jump to: