Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 21. (Read 415381 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Still worth to mine this coin ?
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
We just need to wait. Let's wait.

Wait for what? There aren't enough things from the OP that already return a 404 or lapsed SSL cert already?  Huh
Wait for it to RIP
LOL, It took ethereum around 1 year to develop with millions of dollars funding it they called a "presale" if you can't wait a couple months with you funding nothing and not helping then don't let the door hit you on the way out .
Imma smack my head on the door till it breaks Angry
🤕
Activity: 161

Wait for what? There aren't enough things from the OP that already return a 404 or lapsed SSL cert already?  Huh
Wait for it to RIP
LOL, It took ethereum around 1 year to develop with millions of dollars funding it they called a "presale" if you can't wait a couple months with you funding nothing and not helping then don't let the door hit you on the way out .
Imma smack my head on the door till it breaks Angry

Wait for it to RIP

Wait for it to RIP
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
screw that chatgroup, dont feel like making one anymore

lol there's still some dummies like me lurking in #vertcoin on freenode, you can always come chat (or speak into the void) there.
screw that chatgroup, dont feel like making one anymore
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You are dodging my question time and time again. WHAT IS THE DEVELOPMENT? If there isn't any than just say so....but atleast stop acting and talking like there is.
+1

Like I said . No more sneak peaks, I thought transparency was good , but obviously it's not .Wait for an official announcement sometime after Dec 28th .

That's the same fail attitude that Neoscoin devs had....
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
You are dodging my question time and time again. WHAT IS THE DEVELOPMENT? If there isn't any than just say so....but atleast stop acting and talking like there is.
+1

Like I said . No more sneak peaks, I thought transparency was good , but obviously it's not .Wait for an official announcement sometime after Dec 28th .

That's the same fail attitude that Neoscoin devs had....
Activity: 34
One month wait for an update we don't even know is good or not lol

They can announce that abandoned the Vertcoin  Angry

BUT

I appreciate your decision @etang6000
One month wait for an update we don't even know is good or not lol
+1

Activity: 46
Well if we aren't allowed to join the slack, why don't we make our own with blackjack and hookers!!
I have an intense personal hatred for exclusivity, VIP areas and elitism. Vertcoin didn't used to be about all that...ho-hum..I suppose a coin is only as good as it's Captain. The current "dev" admitting that he "does not have the skills to lead" and is hoping that Poramin will help him (after Dec 28th) is extremely disappointing IMO. Promising EVM and then days later saying that it wasn't going to happen, WTF?? Who is this guy etang anyway? He doesn't seem to be helping Vert in any way at ALL.

Nothing was promised , the details are still be worked out. The slack is for team members and devs since we are all from different parts of the world and that's how we talk to each other . What do I do ? Well I contribute when I can and donate to speed things up . You seem just to complain . If all you can do is complain please keep your FUD and opinions to yourself .

I don't know about everyone else, but I would donate if you had a god damn plan. I'm sure as hell not going to throw my money at you to keep sitting there twiddling your thumbs however. You say you donate and help to speed things up, but what things are you speeding up? We the community haven't heard of any Vert development in months, so I just don't understand what you are talking about.  Huh Huh

Again, development takes time . We have jobs , schools , familes etc. We aren't here to beck your call .I'm going to stop posting here , I thought I would keep you guys up to speed , but you people expect everything to happen magically.

There are some angry people here, BUT... they are here, even if they are angry .  Smiley
Activity: 229
Well if we aren't allowed to join the slack, why don't we make our own with blackjack and hookers!!
I have an intense personal hatred for exclusivity, VIP areas and elitism. Vertcoin didn't used to be about all that...ho-hum..I suppose a coin is only as good as it's Captain. The current "dev" admitting that he "does not have the skills to lead" and is hoping that Poramin will help him (after Dec 28th) is extremely disappointing IMO. Promising EVM and then days later saying that it wasn't going to happen, WTF?? Who is this guy etang anyway? He doesn't seem to be helping Vert in any way at ALL.

Nothing was promised , the details are still be worked out. The slack is for team members and devs since we are all from different parts of the world and that's how we talk to each other . What do I do ? Well I contribute when I can and donate to speed things up . You seem just to complain . If all you can do is complain please keep your FUD and opinions to yourself .

I don't know about everyone else, but I would donate if you had a god damn plan. I'm sure as hell not going to throw my money at you to keep sitting there twiddling your thumbs however. You say you donate and help to speed things up, but what things are you speeding up? We the community haven't heard of any Vert development in months, so I just don't understand what you are talking about.  Huh Huh

Again, development takes time . We have jobs , schools , familes etc. We aren't here to beck your call .I'm going to stop posting here , I thought I would keep you guys up to speed , but you people expect everything to happen magically.

James hasn't been online since 13 oct, so you see how much he gives about this coin.
At least Etang is here everyday lol
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
etang6000 but you're wrong, hard work on the code and concept of development this difference. Nobody here saw no cosmic idea. on the contrary, from 2 years we do not see anything at all.

The best example is the lack of james deemed to be involved in discussions on this thread.

This sounds like a give fund, then we'll see .. passes another month all just count losses
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You mean yourself or the silence thats been happening the past couple months because i've had enough of that. lol
And why would it be good anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: