Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 19. (Read 415381 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Why did you guys change your mind? Lol its good to finally get in the slack but imo it could have been way earlier. But okay no complaining from me.

That's a roller-coaster of emotions you got there Roll Eyes
Lmao i guess you can say that, i was bleeding downstairs few weeks ago so maybe it was that.

TMI
Activity: 161
Why did you guys change your mind? Lol its good to finally get in the slack but imo it could have been way earlier. But okay no complaining from me.

Lmao i guess you can say that, i was bleeding downstairs few weeks ago so maybe it was that.

its taking quite a while for the invite lol

Everyone who messages me or posts an email will get an invite tomorrow. I'll look into making it public , I think James has it setup as invite only.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
its taking quite a while for the invite lol
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Just post a link to slack channel and we can join Smiley
if you want an invite to vertcoin slack post your email address and I'll invite you
There is official announcement coming around dec 28 of,devolpmemt program in the works Vtc loos extremely under valued
some random crap?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
We should have a slack everyone can be in what Vtc needs the most is a publicist
There is official announcement coming around dec 28 of,devolpmemt program in the works Vtc loos extremely under valued
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
The fundamental question is, who has access to write this blog? Because here one knows who is who remains?

I ask again, who belongs to the current dev team?

Because here no one knows anything. Specifics, please, and do not have any nonsense, reddit bla bla bla
wondering... if there are still active developers, when are they going to update the vertcoin blog?

Just saying...
has been said many many times already...
wondering... if there are still active developers, when are they going to update the vertcoin blog?

Just saying...
there is a reddit saying vertcoin is dead Cheesy
Well guess what, hes right lmao  Grin
Look at the dumps, nobody gives a crap anymore
there is a reddit saying vertcoin is dead Cheesy
How is everybody doing? Its a nice day huh getting rekt more and more
Which crypto currencies do,you think would be on the list of 5 most under valued do,you think Vtc makes,the list
Pages:
Jump to: