Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 17. (Read 415381 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Why do you think it isn't asic resistant?

Most coins that are "resistant" are only so because (when 1BTC = $780 and 1 block of that coin = $1.27USD) there's no ROI in developing a chip for it.

My company will roll out an asic for cryptonote next year.

That's neat, but this is a vertcoin sub
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

Most coins that are "resistant" are only so because (when 1BTC = $780 and 1 block of that coin = $1.27USD) there's no ROI in developing a chip for it.

Cryptonote is a protocol, not a hashing algorithm. You probably meant cryptonight, but I assume you already know that since your the developing the ASIC.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

legendary
Analysis of the last 100 and 1000 blocks found on Vertcoin network:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/5i3vle/vertcoin_block_distribution_over_last_100_blocks/

tl;dr don't mine on coinotron please.
Do you mean mining pool hub ? coinotron only have 9%

Lol oh yea mining pool hub. Apparently one sentence is too long for me o_O
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
tl;dr ...
Undecided
If 1 paragraph is too long for you to read, then you'll likely never have any valuable input to any conversation.
https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/5i3vle/vertcoin_block_distribution_over_last_100_blocks/

tl;dr don't mine on coinotron please.
Do you mean mining pool hub ? coinotron only have 9%
legendary

tl;dr don't mine on coinotron mining pool hub please.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
U gotta get urself an electrum wallet supporting alts, where to safely store vertcoins. This shit has been a long story. Lets make it shorter. I dont know why everyone gets so excited seeing vertys brovados. When it comes to debunking shit this joke isnt even asic resistance.
You are making a fool of yourself with your ignorance. You can safely store VTC in the client wallet, you idiot.
U gotta get urself an electrum wallet supporting alts, where to safely store vertcoins. This shit has been a long story. Lets make it shorter. I dont know why everyone gets so excited seeing vertys brovados. When it comes to debunking shit this joke isnt even asic resistance.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Activity: 161

Really nice to see some development. With BTC's deadlock it looks like the right time for VTC Smiley

This is great news for Vertans - go SPARTA !

That might be the reason why vertcoin jumped up in price. I was tempted to buy in when it was lower but decided to wait, and waited too long. Now I'll have to pay more for the same number of coins.
Still cheap af
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Really nice to see some development. With BTC's deadlock it looks like the right time for VTC Smiley

That might be the reason why vertcoin jumped up in price. I was tempted to buy in when it was lower but decided to wait, and waited too long. Now I'll have to pay more for the same number of coins.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun

Activity: 162

Activity: 308
Merit: 112
I like the vision as out lined in the blog post future is looking great for Vtc low transaction fees and faster than btc and on top of that its decentralized
Havent figured out how to mine and on which pools.
Help?

Come to slack and ask, or what have you tired ?
Pages:
Jump to: