Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 39. (Read 35282 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
Only new large-scale projects are able to meet the needs of large investors. and there should be some specific profit from the products
Is it serious? We must not forget that large investors have not gone anywhere. New projects are not always reliable, there are a lot of scams.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Only new large-scale projects are able to meet the needs of large investors. and there should be some specific profit from the products
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
My hope is next month.. The vacation month. So if this happen the market needs great project. There are so many bad projects. Because of them so many people are getting out from crypto. I think when market rise up and if there will be more good projects, we can see again the good past again. I mean bitcoin's best past time.   Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Even though thw market keeps being beaten even right now, I still believe in it. When people don't expect it, there will be a new wave of market growth.

I think the growth may well begin by the end of the year, the whole December the market will stagnate and fall, but by the new year, I am sure, the big players will begin their manipulations, which will lead to frantic growth.
Activity: 560
I think the increase will be seen when approaching the end of 2018, like last year. but the closer to the end of 2018 the market gets worse, I think if indeed it is only a correction, the market will not quickly improve. may be possible just for some coins. but not all coins. I invested a lot in altcoin  Embarrassed.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Yes i am starting to believe that with these bear market and huge last dumps because everybody knows for next bull market we need a last huge dump . So I think that is the last huge dump maybe it can contunie until 4.5k and after that we will see a bull market. I am sure of that. Good and positive things we need these times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
I doubt that will happen in the very near future, it looks like we will see it in mid-2019 even in 2020, and even then the fastest predict time

But it seems to me that this may well happen now, you have to remember that there are a lot of investments of large players on the market, I don’t think that they will be satisfied with a strong price collapse, because they will lose a lot of money.
i am so happy ablut that news as i think taht wee deserve to have some rest after what we have experienced
Merit: 100
Even though thw market keeps being beaten even right now, I still believe in it. When people don't expect it, there will be a new wave of market growth.
Activity: 177
I also believe that cryptocurrency will come out of today's desolation (from my point of view).  Although the latest news is not very encouraging ... for the day, the Altcoins fell in price by 9%
Activity: 196
Of course we are looking forward to this all about a new wave of market growth, even though it is still difficult to predict when it will happen, we have to be sure that it will happen, this is only a matter of time and we have to wait patiently because it definitely takes a short time
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I also think that crypto has a big potential and for sure it will exist in our future. I am hoping to see the growth this year, at least the beginning of it.
tej market is growing an di hope taht we will see aloy of this soon and we will see a lot of new coins and a new ways pf earnint
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I doubt that will happen in the very near future, it looks like we will see it in mid-2019 even in 2020, and even then the fastest predict time
i hope taht ypu are right as present projects and icos are alittle bit dull for me right now i want more and i wznt new ones
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I also think that crypto has a big potential and for sure it will exist in our future. I am hoping to see the growth this year, at least the beginning of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
i am so happy to hear about it and o think tjag it is so easy to use this growth and increase your income so good luck
Activity: 630
Glad to see you

But it seems to me that this may well happen now, you have to remember that there are a lot of investments of large players on the market, I don’t think that they will be satisfied with a strong price collapse, because they will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 364
Activity: 644
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I would like to be positive and the market indeed is in the worst condition. And all ICO's are suffering because almost all alt coins price are falling. As of today a massive drop of prices from 10 to 15 percent and this not a good sign. I do hope market would recover before the end of the year.
Now this idea seems much more real than at the time of the creation of the topic. I hope that the market will fall as low as possible, the lower the better, the more it will push off, which means growth will be stronger and longer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I hope for the closest market growth. I wonder why today the cryptocurrency market has fallen so much. Perhaps this is due to news from China. Now it is not necessary to make rash decisions.
Activity: 164
The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, until the end of this year I think it will definitely not improve. But I hope that this cannot continue, all the same, there will be times of growth and the market will stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: