Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 60. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Well, it is hoped thousands of people, if not hundreds of thousands of people, because in General this year is very long, and the growth should have been a long time,but judging by this dynamics, not the fact that we can see it this year, well, really want to this year went a powerful growth, and those who came earlier, finally
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
If you look at the charts, then in the near future, we will not expect anything good. I think without a lot of money and without advertising and hype, there will be no growth .. I, personally, expect growth in two-three years.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
Yeah. I also think it as same way. But also this market is highly volatile all the time so it's hard to predict. In last few months we say market crashed all the time. Now it's time for a long bull run many people expecting that they say it will cost me on early 2019 or late 2018 l. But no one on this space can't speak proplerly.so we just have to wait and see what gonna happen next.
We just have to wait when is the market can rise since as always no one knows when is the market growth happen. Maybe not this year or next year their is a rising price happen on bitcoin. Market is unpredictable so it is hard to judge these days the value.
Definitely, everything tooks time to achieve our targets in earning now that still encountered big dip our focus is to monitoring market as always because prices changing from time to time. I believe this market will grow in more years to come though it's unpredictable but my trust still has a chances .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Yeah. I also think it as same way. But also this market is highly volatile all the time so it's hard to predict. In last few months we say market crashed all the time. Now it's time for a long bull run many people expecting that they say it will cost me on early 2019 or late 2018 l. But no one on this space can't speak proplerly.so we just have to wait and see what gonna happen next.
We just have to wait when is the market can rise since as always no one knows when is the market growth happen. Maybe not this year or next year their is a rising price happen on bitcoin. Market is unpredictable so it is hard to judge these days the value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I want to believe that this is true. I'm tired of watching my investment portfolio decrease. I want to believe that the market will go up soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I do hope for such thing to happen but since there's no assurance yet and also, things are getting worse at this moment, waiting would be the only option. Selling should be avoided because doing such thing would really result to regret afterwards once recovery happen because selling at this point is also settling for less. Be patient for now and eait for changes to occur. Avoid making absurd conclusions and be mindful on the changes that are happening.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
I can only say one thing: the next growth will be more than last - in December 2017. We just have to wait until it happens))
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Perhaps so, but in my opinion initially we will see an unprecedented decline in the market, by that I mean that the same ether drops below $ 100 and Bitcoin to $ 3-4k.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
In my opinion, in the next six months we will not see significant changes in the cryptocurrency market. I think that capitalization will fluctuate around $ 200-210 billion. If you look far ahead, then the cryptocurrency will certainly make a huge leap, and many will get even more rich in this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
almost eveybody just imagines to be rich here, so few people care about the technology i see, when you start to understand it you will not be rich but you will earn good. if you continue to be like this, they will use your hunger to get all of your money. be carefull, here is a dangerous place to trade.
Activity: 458
The crypto market has been falling for too long and I think its high time we have a good change in the market downtrend. I am optimistic that things will change very soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
We all believe that cryptography will make the pioneers rich, like the gold rush in the early 20th century, but the real that it changes the world is a fact!
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Novel needs an incentive. Stimulus to believe. The incentive to keep moving further in this direction. This applies to the entire cryptocurrency world. It's hard to please what will happen tomorrow. But I decided to join this kitchen  Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The market is in a complex stage. New people are very difficult to invest and profit.
Tips should temporarily keep your penny for a long time
Activity: 420
I think this may be the period in crypto where many people leave it and it goes quiet for some time. It won't mean that crypto is dying though, it's just a phase, and it's necessary.
Activity: 378
I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth
A lull for a year and a half ... Does this mean that the bitcoin market will start moving rapidly and then the entire market with its altcoins will start to grow?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
easy!
People expect growth - they buy cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is bought up - the rate is growing.
So the main thing is the mood of the people.
Activity: 560
I really want to believe in it, because people are really looking forward to this moment, I am sure that sooner or later you and I will still see that this year will also be in this cryptocurrency world, because this is a hopeless situation.
Activity: 616
I understand all this perfectly, but of course it's hard to calm yourself with such thoughts when my invested capital in the crypt has gone below nowhere. I expected that by the summer the capital will grow and I can buy 6 BMW X6, and it turned out minus one BMW X6. Of course I keep and try not to sell, but alas it does not always work. God grant that this growth was as fast as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: